Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over no handshake

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45232147

Attached: Capture.png (655x575, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43839655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

Plot twist: It was actually Howie Mandel

Good. Keep the black sheep out of switzerland.

It happened also in France :
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43839655

Attached: Capture.png (652x574, 415K)

What is a citizenship ceremony? And why is Napoleon IV there?

based and redpilled

meanwhile in sweden some mus women was awared €3.2k after she refused handhake at a job interview and they didnt want to continue interviewing her

>What is a citizenship ceremony?
It's a ceremony where foreigners are given French citizenship.
It's pretty rare that the emperor assists to one tho. The BBC wanted their Macron pic, they know it attracts the reader.

Can confirm

ONE NILL
WAHEY
AVE IT
BACK O THE NET LADS
#DARKIESOUT

Attached: 3546.jpg (800x977, 51K)

> no handshake = deportation
somehow I like Emmental cheese mountain niggers

Weird. Handshakes are the way people greet each other here.

I wish I was swiss, if these are the news they have their life must be really boring and comfy

Even between the sexes?

Our Muslims are trying everything to be provocative, even reigniting traditions for the middle ages, just to show they are different.

Depends. Men will mostly greet each with handshakes. Depending on how close they are, young men/women kiss each other on the cheek to greet, especially if they dont see each other often (sort of like family). And will keep to handshakes if they're not that close. Lots of shy or 'unpopular' people stick to handshakes I'm an autist so I always shake hands because it's less embarassing.
Good thing they're not being admitted, then. Sounds like a venomous mindset

Does anyone else feel handshaking is gay af? The dude you're shaking hands with could have literally been stroking his penis with that same hand that very morning.

Fist bumping is one thing nigs got right. It's a lot more hygienic.

Attached: fist bump.jpg (1200x970, 205K)

Why can't muslims just stop being muslims? Everything would be so much easier for them. No pedophilia, bombings and such.

Always had the same thoughts.
God knows what the other person was touching before.

Diasporas are a mistake.

Why kuffar cant stop shitting muslim countries?

We just bow. No handshake.

force them to convert and commit sacrilege on pain of death
if they refuse they can enjoy heaven in peace with their God
EZ

Honestly instead of handshaking kissing should be the norm even for men! I mean most people keep theyre lips more cleaned then theyre mouth. No cheek kiss thats gay af.
I have kissed multiple friends and family in the lips even girls. Nobody ever complained.

haha y-yea!

Attached: continental european greeting.jpg (540x720, 123K)

Hands on the face are fine while kissing but it has to be a more manly grip, that shin hold is very feminine. And only one kiss.

Hopefully these poor, oppressed muslims will move to a more open and tolerant country like the UK or Sweden so that they can be free to live as they choose rather than have racist white bigots like the privileged Swiss tell them to live in a way which makes them feel uncomfortable

Switzerland 5/5

mud sharks and christ cucks both practice hand shaking
its the most unhygienic tradition invented by jewish slaves so everyone smear their hand after wiping ass and masturbating

>forcing someone to touch dirty femoid whores

Women are disgusting creatures and I wouldn't touch one if you paid me

>No handshakes from someone using an Australian IP address
Are you visiting or have you managed to get a visa?

Although I agree, he was denied because he specifically refused to shake hands with opposite gendered people.

Very good. Fuck those arabs and I hope they burn in hell, fucking sandnigger talibans.

Well nobody forces him to shake hands.... But nobody can force Switzerland to give him a passport.

just oral agreement or hand bow 15° is enough
we are not brazilians to touch each other

Based

head bow

based mountainjews putting muzzies in their place

Attached: 1525691272161.jpg (800x790, 67K)

I guess you could always use gloves.

Based and Redpilled

>The mayor of Lausanne, Gregoire Junod, told news agency AFP freedom of religion was enshrined in local laws but "religious practice does not fall outside the law."

LOL so you're going to jail if you don't want to shake someone's hand? Why are Europeans so ridiculous?

>mexican can't tell the difference between "you can't live in my country" and "you're going to prison"
pottery

based

Sounds like the exact type of shit that would occur here too

Go back to North Korea

Bowing to people is the ultimate cuck experience i did it one time to the German Pope and i felt like a the biggest faggot on earth , i could only to it for King or Pope but even then i would feel like Freddy mercury.

heh

Attached: 6a920bddc9691398e0a913302d704e8eef6a17e550a13bbed21f8a59dd14864c.png (355x266, 98K)