Jibrel Network

This is how you differ shitcoins from legit projects...every single coin in the top 100 is in the red

Attached: JNT.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum-astana.org/en/speaker/talal-tabbaa
cbj.gov.jo/EchoBusv3.0/SystemAssets/PDFs/2018/May/إطلاق المختبر التنظيمي.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah it's just that it had a big pump yesterday. Great project though, I sound delusional but this could be ripple sized no problem, all it takes is one of these central banks to use about 1% jBonds and we're set. Unironically $1000 EOY 2020

I’m a proud JNT bagholder but don’t you think 150 bil market cap is a bit too much?

Totally, and that's why I'm loading my bags full of LanaCoin and DigiCube.

I'm unironically considering going all in. The most undervalued project on the market. By a factor of 20.

It was just barely too much for a centralized shitcoin that is Ripple. The overall market will grow perhaps 20-fold. Then again, I'll be more than happy with a $5 bil market cap.

Not really, they've already committed to around $180MM in jBonds… the buying pressure will drive us above a billion most likely. Imagine if a fucking country starts buying jBonds, sky's the limit anons.

Don't forget SEED only provides liquidity, it won't pump the price. Only demand for jBonds will. Let's not delude ourselves, or we'll be disappointed short-term.

shut the fuck up, 100 000 dollars per token EOY screencap this

Maybe I am a brainlet but wouldn't creating the jBonds in the first place require buying JNT? Even so, presumably they won't offer to provide liquidity unless there was demand.

Yes. Most likely what we will see is a slow tokenisation as the demand for Jbonds grow. Kind of like when the price steadily increased a few weekends ago.

Once it hits critical mass of adoption it should shoot up pretty quickly but let's be realistic and understand the short term is not going to be a crazy 50x spike in a week while 180m SEED funds are jobonded.

Nobody cares about short term since they don't even waste a single cent of their fund in marketing. Not like 99% of the shitcoins around here which burned through their whole marketing budget in weeks

>wouldn't creating the jBonds in the first place require buying JNT?
I don't know how the process exactly works. I doubt anyone does (with the exception of the team, hopefully). But think about it rationally. Why would they publicly announce that they're going to be pumping JNT with almost $200 million? So that the NEETs can get in on the gravy train? Not happening.
>presumably they won't offer to provide liquidity unless there was demand.
Expectations≠reality

We don't even have data about the expected demand of jBonds (aside from Talal saying that he expects it to be higher than jCash, but that may just be his extrapolation). It's better to curb our own expectations, rather than instantly assuming the best case scenario.

>Why would they publicly announce that they're going to be pumping JNT with almost $200 million? So that the NEETs can get in on the gravy train? Not happening.

They have announced nothing except that 250m will be used for tokenizing and mostly liquidity. There are still details about the partnership to come.

>aside from Talal saying that he expects it to be higher than jCash, but that may just be his extrapolation

Then we can abandon the whole project right now, if you don't give a fuck about the co-founder and inside man, talal.

75% of the funds from SEED will be used to tokenize jBonds. Per Talal and the AMA.

Seriously, do some research. They have already started tokenizing and will continue to do so. They aren't going to market buy 175m worth of JNT though, it will be a slow and steady process.

>if you don't give a fuck about the co-founder and inside man, talal.
When did I say that? Talal is by far my favorite person in crypto, but that doesn't mean I will take the breadcrumbs he throws at a face value and unironically meme myself into $1000 EOY delusion.
I've read every single article, as well as Talal's and Yazan's posts on telegram. If I'm wrong in my extrapolation, then by the time SEED is done tokenizing $180 million, the JNT token will be in low triple digits from the insane buy pressure alone.

Did you watch the videos from Talal and Yazan?

That's where the information is coming from. My understanding from it is around 200 million is going directly into JNT to form jBonds. However, it is going to likely go into it during the course of the year and trickle in.

I asked Talal and he confirmed to me that jBonds will cause JNT to be locked up.

Lovely.

I like JNT but the Telegram is full of shit, full of stupid people like Stefan and his friends.

I thought it through, it indeed seems to me that my conclusion was incorrect. It will pump the price, but as you say, it'll be in increments over a longer period of time - based on demand. May take a year or several.

i.e. SEED will keep tokenizing in increments as long as there is demand for more
Fair enough, I was wrong it seems. Based Talal.

That's true, but more of a crypto problem than a Jibrel problem.

The pure amount of retardation in telegram is infuriating. Those faggots should honestly kys.

>Those faggots should honestly kill yourself.

Hello newfriend, how is your first week on Jow Forums?

>I'm a newfag because I actually know what your youtube comment tier nu-nu-new-nu acronym means
you wouldn't believe how many years I've been here, so don't even open that door you fucking faggot

Cool story, bro.

Attached: 1514158669260.jpg (210x222, 15K)

hearty wew

marHaban infidels may the small god of pungent wind bless you for our gains. You are welcome to purchase more of our wonderful coins please load up very good price for you. ila-liqaa‘

Attached: jibrel.gif (100x100, 32K)

-grabs you by the throat-
shut the fuck up!?

Cringe

You have to go back

It's really bad, but it's not the worst telegram. Try ven channel.
I don't even want to imagine what kind of tg tron might have.

Naturally it can't be compared to tg channels of """projects""" that actually employ paid shills to promote their tokens (not to be confused with actual product).

Pretty much all crypto TGs are shit. The smaller a project is, the better the telegram usually. Once the moon boys find out about it, the TG just becomes a meme channel.

Couldnt grab your own cock.

Back to having sex with your biological mother... gotcha

I've noticed the more a coin gets shilled on Jow Forums the worse the Telegram is. I think there's a LINK here....

9 am wallets yesterday 7792
9 am wallets today 7840 an increase of 48 and i was pushed back 9 spots, so bunch of people bought in heavy yesterday which explains the volume jump.
Bibix wallet:
9 am yesterday 3,200,300
9 am today 2,704,588 a net loss of 495,712 half a mill in a day
gate.io wallet:
0x0D0707963952f2fBA59dD06f2b425ace40b492Fe
9 am yesterday 13,686,640
9 am today 13,662,295 a net loss of 24,345
Kucoin wallet:
0x2B5634C42055806a59e9107ED44D43c426E58258
9 am yesterday 2,514,593
9 am today 2,320,751 a net loss of 193,842
HitBtc wallet:
9 am yesterday 23,076
9 am today 17,947 a net loss of 5,129 if anyone uses HitBtc they should just buy the rest of these coins and get that balance to zero.
Things are looking good and Bibox wallet is down to less than 3 mil. Everybody hodl the fuck up lets all get rich

based

LINK tg channel is alright desu. It's virtually only Jow Forums memes, which are honestly quite amusing. Let's be honest - LINK is considered a meme at best, and a scam at worst anywhere outside Jow Forums.

Jibrel tg, on the other hand, is full of Jow Forums newfags trying to fit in too hard, as well as other varieties of normalfag cancer.

>alright
By telegram standards anyway.

forum-astana.org/en/speaker/talal-tabbaa

arguably, demand for jbonds wont be the only source of price appreciation for jnt, and it's mostly subjected to how jibrel's management decides to program jnt's use case in network usage.

There are also aspects of token economics that result in the demand for jnt, stemming from tokenised jcash, as demand for jcash increases in a bear market, if the current supply of jcash can't handle the volatility, a jbond contract would be ideal in this situation as it processes quicker than tokenised assets due to lessened regulatory constraints. Debt contracts are simply more efficient for liquidity and arbitrage.

Banks are also much more likely to issue debt as they aren't putting their own assets to risk of default or bad debt (unpaid debts).

Some big speakers there actually. Francois Hollande, Ban Ki Moon and Wozniak.

Absolutely, but the other effects should be negligible in comparison to jBonds tokenization.

Feels like Talal will meet with Trump soon. Won’t be a surprise

This would most likely lead into another price drop

Can't wait until he gives trump a tokenised cheeseburger.

We could shill it to Jow Forumstards and brainlet alt-righters.

yeah these guys making huge moves, it'll all come to fruition at once i think, the spike will be violent i hope one day

Lol. It's run by Muslims and based in Dubai. Zero chance they will invest.

They're based in Switzerland as far as I'm aware. Not to mention Talal is a handsome aryan.

no homo

They're headquartered in Zug with offices in Dubai and New York. They push the Dubai one because it was a gift from the Sheihk and looks prestigious with their SEED partnership.

Talal is Jordanian or Palestinian, I can't remember. They are deeply rooted in the Middle East.

Aryan race is thought to originate from that area (not implying that alt-righters actually care or know anything about history). Regardless, I'm talking about his non-arabian looks.

Yazan is more handsome.

No homo.

Such strange price jumps. What exactly is causing them?

>High risk, extremly high reward at that price
>Shitty exchanges volume with shitty to non volume

No, Talal is more handsome you fag.

n-no homo

Yazan has obviously better features than Talal you fucking gaylord.

Seriously, how gay do you have to be in order to consider Yazan more handsome than Talal?

wtf is going on

Correct. Talal is more interesting to listen to though.

Why is the volume so low?

People aren't suffering enough if they have energy left to argue who's more handsome of the Jib-crew.

>It's Talal. Yazan is an assbandit's choice.

FUDsters who keep asking "why aren't people at the banks buying heavy" should read this and think about the fact that a central bank just completed a pilot and will be moving forward with Jibrel.

I hope it dips back to 3k sats. I think I want to double my stack. Never been this sure about a single project.

What exactly does that article say? It has been unclear what it means.

if you're talking about the newspaper article then it says there's a proposal that was approved by the central bank to tokenize some of the governments assets into the blockhain. No mention of Jibrel so i am assuming JNT are helping them set it up and nothing more.
Now you might say how does that help JNT? You're right it doesn't in the short term but in the long term governments/banks will be looking for JNT to help them get set up. We are at the beginning of something wonderful i think, hang tight anons, hodl and stop selling and we will all get rich

I think it's pretty safe to assume they're using JNT, what with Talal talking about an advanced MENA pilot before. Pretty sure it's jCash. Nevermind that the article author probably didn't know what he was writing about, of course he doesn't talk about the backend stuff.

You are logic is completly flawed. They didn't mentioned JNT, so therefore it has to mean that wont utilize it.

>jCash
>using JNT
pick one

I don't understand the market movements but I'm pretty sure jCash requires JNT as gas and an entire country using jCash would have an effect.

>> YOU ARE LOGIC IS COMPLETELY FLAWED

Attached: 84287170.jpg (900x888, 95K)

I understand you're trying to be sarcastic here, but your horrible grammar completely ruins it.

Anyone kow when they will announce the Jordan thing?

No idea. Maybe today or maybe in a few weeks.

They operate on Talal time so I'd expect it around Halloween.

It's so strange. They are quite terrible at actually meeting community deadlines but are making partnerships and getting shit done behind the scenes constantly. Quite frankly I would have though it was just a long scam if not for all the verifiable information and proof of these things actually happening.

If they get 2 or 3 partnerships with Central banks though then it's GG no re.

really makes you think

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (904x1280, 216K)

sauce nigger

Only the top right appears to be JNT. The rest is just talking about it.

cbj.gov.jo/EchoBusv3.0/SystemAssets/PDFs/2018/May/إطلاق المختبر التنظيمي.pdf

What a profound observation my good sir

I'm just saying that the relevant part is the top right text square. I get the feeling people might think the bottom left is also related when it is just something they are doing on their own.

thats pretty massive, 2 weeks of audit and inspection of the project to be accepted?

Really the biggest thing is it has some acceptance now which will help with other Central banks. I doubt this will be on the news until they actually adopt it if they do. But still pretty good news.

Its possible.But they only used 2 pics, and both are of talal.

>and both are of talal
hmmm makes you think

hahahahahahahahaa

Yazan clearly has a superior jawline and more masuline voice you faggot

Hopefully now that the central bank has officially commented talal can actually tell us what it means. It looks great but the articles so far have said a lot without really saying anything.

>appreciates masculine features
>calls me a faggot
hmmmmmmmm

that's because nobody knows what this project about, not even the central banks that use jibrel.

Attached: 7654345.png (261x233, 29K)

I actually thought this was very straightforward. They were accepted to test Jibrel in a live sandbox with the support of the CBoJ.

I want to hear some actual details though. Is it jCash/jBonds or are they just using smart contracts with the help of Jibrel? What did it mean going live in the kingdom next week etc etc.

Live in the Kingdom was referring to the document tracking which isn't Jibrel. It is in the lower left corner. It is going live next week.

As for the other details it is probably jCash.

The alt-right already bought a bag. Maybe we can shill it to antifa basedboys.