That 30 year old American boomer that thinks he's a bad ass ready to fight the big government to save the republic...

>that 30 year old American boomer that thinks he's a bad ass ready to fight the big government to save the republic because he has an ar15 from walmart

Attached: 1533399801829.jpg (1800x1080, 494K)

says the british fag that can't even deport the muslim problem

There is no Muslim problem. Go back to your echo chamber, you racist cunt.

It's America though. Feds can decide to invade your property even if the law says otherwise, lots of unwritten rules where only a gun does the talking. owning a gun is almost like home insurance, but against tyranny instead of electrical fire.

Lmao

Attached: manfaceaua.jpg (600x693, 53K)

god I wish that were me

sure, i guess those terrorist attacks that had islam like the principal motivation were all coincidence. Bad guys win when good guys do nothing

>tfw my dad thinks he’s some redneck conservative because of his hick construction co-worker friends
>tfw he’s a literal border crossing illegal who managed to get citizenship pre 9/11
He also bought an AR15 from Walmart.

Attached: 1547A5D3-BB77-4301-AD81-816B5DDBDDF8.jpg (1242x2208, 632K)

Kek
Fuck off rasheed

Those are some sharp words.
Someone could get cut by those.
Do you have a LOICENSE to offend?

>spooky brown commits murder
all browns are the problem!
>white guy commits serial killing
he dindu nuffin, had gubboye genes

>cuck, the post.

>t.immigrant

Yeah, here's the thing

Your one or two guys with one or two guns isn't going to do shit again a drone, tank, chemical weapons or even a SWAT team

>Anglos
>good

Lmao, the fuck it’s not.

A drone? What do you think they’re going to do, rocket the house? Don’t be a tard.
Swat? Those guys are never trying to kill the swat coming in or they would. They’re just fucked in the heads. In actual exchanges, swat does die desu.

A tank, chemical weapons? Wtf are you talking about here, civil war?
In that case, take it from an army vet. With the military population we have, they’d never march on their own citizens. Even if they do, you have a battle tested and hardened veteran population itching for a fight so to speak. I assure you, we know how to construct EFP’s, tanks ain’t stopping that shit. Idk how you linked all those together, so I don’t really get your scope or aim.. but I assure you, if afghanis can give us shit during our occupation.. we’d be the worst thing they’d be able to imagine if they ever marched on their own citizens.

This 30-year-old boomer is completely tied to video games and does not work comedically outside of it.

People say that a lot but every time there's been a militia incident the US govt has really struggled with it. The great irony is that americans have more opportunity than just about anyone else in the world. If the people behind the waco incident and others could have pooled their resourced for democratic and economic change they would have had an actual legacy instead of ending up dead, buried beside their failure of a 'movement'.

I think you might actually be stupid

Attached: 1532993899973.png (259x381, 129K)

Is civil war that far off as a possibility to you? Look at how ideologically divided this country is. We're going to hit the tipping point sooner or later, and most likely within our lifetimes.

Leave it out 'sheed

Is it true though?
If Jimmy Savile diddles kids it's okay because he's white?

is this picture supposed to be bad? the boomer seems to have it made

what a sexy cat

Lel at these Jow Forumstards that think they’d survive even 20 seconds against a SWAT team.

i dont think you understood my post (811)