/brit/

Transsexualism is real, sorry Rorkey boy.

Attached: quote-people-are-afraid-of-things-they-don-t-understand-they-don-t-know-how-to-relate-it-threatens-b (850x400, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAGnKpE4NCI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q=articles on transsexualism&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart
youtube.com/watch?v=ytJb-xDl69U
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if i didn't live with my parents id almost certain go schizo being couped up alone doing nowt

Lads, simply pop you coat on before answering your front door. if it's someone you don't want to see, you can say you are on your way out. In the unlikely event it's someone you do want to see, you can simply say you've just arrived home

indifference

sue

Attached: su7354.jpg (1200x901, 192K)

sophie

Attached: 1526300176932.jpg (928x1392, 58K)

another so called 'nthem

youtu.be/tAGnKpE4NCI

>argument from authority
Yeah that's a fallacy

Like I said, people throwing themselves off bridges or cliffs are real too, but it doesn't mean those people are mentally healthy. They're quite clearly NOT mentally healthy. Just like trannies.

is this what british chavs look like?

Attached: Screenshot_135.png (1043x712, 1.41M)

literally don't understand how you could consider anything where you want to chop off your genitals as anything other than mental illness

>dude i was born with two working legs but i actually identify as a paraplegic so i'm having surgery to remove them

JESUS
Bitch works at the cleaners
Bringing us home diseases
Swinging from Obie's penis
She G'd us
This hoe's a genuis

So you're disagreeing with scientists top of their field again?

Okay, let's see your research AGAINST transsexualism other than your own conjecture.

I'll give you as long as you want.

tranny on suicide watch

They look like foreigners, most likely Eastern Europeans.

The reason I suspect this is because the men are carrying those weird little shoulder bags around.

Eastern Europeans do that. It's not very common among native Brits.

Therapist said he couldn't diagnos me with a mental illness. I guess the only disease I suffer from being a useless lazy piece of shit.

Imagine how trivial all this is.
I sit here geeked outta my GOURD for 2 days without sleep noided about people I'll never meet.
For fucks sake....
My great uncle stormed the fucking beaches of Normandy. Like that dude saw people get eviscerated into ketchup by MG42s and shit.
He shot niggas with the tommy gun. Saving Private Ryan shit.
He'd slap me up the fucking head.
FUCK this shit.

mate its real no ones denying that we're just saying that its the result of something being wrong with the person's brain

you should order dominos user

so like Polish? are they usually chavs in the uk like here?

dominos is wank though

Attached: 1505636621906.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Attached: dominos.png (748x487, 386K)

did i get banned

I stormed the beaches of Normandy in 2010. I ran around the beach kicking the sand fighting imaginary Nazis.

>doesn't present any arguments, just says "LOL SOME OTHER PEOPLE SAID X, SO THEREFORE X MUST BE TRUE"
Argument from authority, which is a logical fallacy.

hey everybody needs a hobby right

aco an ck d int mlp n o out t tv
the new 4chanX setup, had enough of fishing for boards (mostly n)
don't reckon i'm missing anything good lads

>anti-brexit farage-hating ""centrist"" yankoid who tries to LARP as a brit and squeezes brit lingo in every post he can to try to fit in
>fella in italy who's spent the entire day passive aggressively quoting people and spamming kekistani/drumpf shit and obsessing over rorkes
not quite understanding why rorkes are the issue when there are people like this here

also Elagabalus, the teenage trans Roman emperor, was interesting as fuck en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
>Elagabalus developed a reputation among his contemporaries for extreme eccentricity, decadence, and zealotry. This tradition has persisted, and with writers of the early modern age he suffers one of the worst reputations among Roman emperors. Edward Gibbon, for example, wrote that Elagabalus "abandoned himself to the grossest pleasures and ungoverned fury". According to Barthold Georg Niebuhr, "The name Elagabalus is branded in history above all others" because of his "unspeakably disgusting life".

Attached: 1509567380841.jpg (1919x1182, 885K)

would let her blow me 2bh

sex and gender are the same thing

reported

you realise he hates the irish and wants them wiped off the face off the earth

My bitches call every day D-day because I storm the beaches of their pussy.

Rorkes are literally aliens in their own world. Must really take a tole on someone's mental health. Honestly not surprised Incel movement is becoming such a big thing.

In English please

Attached: rorke btfo.jpg (800x600, 129K)

>considering Domino's ever
always order local la
find out some good pizza places

Maybe Polish. I used to know a Bulgarian guy who had one.

Dominos is amazing. I would thoroughly recommend the "Texas BBQ", it's got like BBQ sauce and chicken and peppers and red onions. It's fucking DANK.

>announcing a report
enjoy your ban

I wish I had a gf that'd let me call her "my bitch" and be totally fine with it.

>>anti-brexit farage-hating ""centrist"" yankoid who tries to LARP as a brit and squeezes brit lingo in every post he can to try to fit in
>>fella in italy who's spent the entire day passive aggressively quoting people and spamming kekistani/drumpf shit and obsessing over rorkes
>not quite understanding why rorkes are the issue when there are people like this here

>also Elagabalus, the teenage trans Roman emperor, was interesting as fuck en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
>>Elagabalus developed a reputation among his contemporaries for extreme eccentricity, decadence, and zealotry. This tradition has persisted, and with writers of the early modern age he suffers one of the worst reputations among Roman emperors. Edward Gibbon, for example, wrote that Elagabalus "abandoned himself to the grossest pleasures and ungoverned fury". According to Barthold Georg Niebuhr, "The name Elagabalus is branded in history above all others" because of his "unspeakably disgusting life".

Attached: 1504092198871.jpg (900x1200, 166K)

i dont understand

As women continue to climb the ladders of society and dominate life, there will be more incels every year. Soon 60% of men will be incels.

>local pizzerias in the uk
they don't have them like we do in the us

>(((science))) says it's real and normal so it must be real and normal

hungry

transsexualism is misogynistic tool for men to invade womens spaces

mindboggling quotation and image association

HOW can you disagree with science? Infinite Rorke mega brain coming up with his own conclusions based on nothing but uninformed opinions!

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

Tranny COPE
Sick appeal to authority

transsexualism is a misogynistic tool for poo nigger

This but pre-ironically.

had some toast just now

theres one on every street

My bitches love the way I call her my bitch. She ain't got no self respecc nigga

What does /brit/ think of Bowden?

Where are those figures from? Your arse?

And like I've said twice already, people who top themselves by jumping from bridges and cliffs exist as well. Doesn't mean what they do is a good idea. And it doesn't mean they're mentally healthy (they're clearly not).

What do you say to that?

Deanus Primus

Attached: 08ED3856-A50D-410D-870A-6862CB585756.jpg (746x929, 172K)

based and blackpilled, unironically a galaxy brain take

>>(((science)))

Attached: 0b4b502bf8398af7e9ee50269b248440615c12290819ba7405d5f4cf42fb5af2.png (403x448, 57K)

isn't that a 2pac song lmfao

>no evidence
my my rorkey boy you're not very good at this are you

>D-dude it's TOTALLY normal to chop your dick off because you believe you're the wrong gender because you were born a man

>D-dude it's totally normal look this one guy said so

Get the fuck on home, start jogging cunt

If you think men dislike trannys, that's nothing compared to women who absolutely HATE them. Can't wait for the coming leftist internal shitshow showdown. They're going to tear one another to shreds.

scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q=articles on transsexualism&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

Right here, have you heard of google scholar?

Attached: DkUFJ1eXoAAjQu1.jpg (620x218, 24K)

If Rorkes are literally aliens, then this must be your home
you mental Rorke obsessive

Attached: 1530657286963.jpg (1600x1200, 358K)

>One scientist
>Heavily disputed
>Appeal to authority

Fuck outta here mentally ill freak

Big appeal to authority and a big COPE from a tranny

Hehehe try not to die, you're statistically fucked on this one though

Just because you think its "weird" and "abnormal" doesn't mean you're right you know Rorke.

>Can't wait for the coming leftist internal shitshow showdown. They're going to tear one another to shreds.

Attached: c244cb01c1924aa8bc5a468d2ace16440a957e61176f3c79ed0bd307006a2905.jpg (601x622, 45K)

(((You)))
(((You)))

I came home from work yesterday and jacked off 3 times in a row in under 30 minutes. My cock was stiff as fuck. Barely any refractory period.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF RORKE'S HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why don't you write out an actual argument, like I did? Or are you too stupid to do that?

I'm not doing your work for you, you stupid cunt. If you want to argue your point then ARGUE IT.

If gender is a social construct how can you be born with the "wrong" brain for your body?

Attached: black-man.jpg (500x342, 129K)

let african rapists into my country I simply don't understand them lole

Enjoy his talk on 1984

D-DAY
DAY OF DAYS
SHOW ME YER WARRR FACEEE

It's not a matter of thinking.

You literally cut off your genitals. Lmao. I mean, what the fuck aren't you getting here? You're not a woman, you never will be. Stay fucking busted you mentally ill freak.

Nice set of ovaries you don't have

no one's interested in my toast

I don't need to argue on a cantonese basket weaving forum because Science has already done so for me.

If you would just read one article from what I linked you however, maybe you'll understand transsexuality is very much real.

imagine the amount of dust all that junk collects

>want sex so much you change your gender in an attempt to trap your friends into having sex with you but still fail
absolute state, really hope hell's a real place

Watching his speech on the economic crisis

>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF RORKE'S HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: antitrump parade.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF RORKE'S HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chill out my Rorke friend. Accept your defeat with some grace, damn. Literally btfo by science. XD

Yes Rorke, but believe it or not you can be born with a female brain within a MALE body.

I just wish you would look at the evidence, its RIGHT there...

Reminder: Trannies will always smell like men. Their BO will always smell like mens BO. Their shits will always be man shits.

Trannies are mentally ill, it's mental, lads. Mental

Chill to comfy music and look at cute anime

youtube.com/watch?v=ytJb-xDl69U

So your position is indefensible? Because if it was defensible then you would easily be able to come up with an argument, wouldn't you?

Pathetic.

nah that's chad not deano

Reminder that lefties are advocating for 5 year old kids to have hormone treatments to "change" gender

>Yes Rorke, but believe it or not you can be born with a female brain within a MALE body.

*inhales*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just wish she knew I existed. We were meant to be together. I can feel it.

Attached: e70mhw6k6re11.jpg (742x1000, 66K)

just like you can be born with an extra chromosome
it's called an anomaly, because it's deviant from the norm

Well if the evidence is in favour of accepting transsexualism as a real gender, then why would I come up with my own theories because its what you want?

>Chill out my Rorke friend. Accept your defeat with some grace, damn. Literally btfo by science. XD

Attached: leftypol.png (475x637, 703K)

>*inhales*
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF RORKE'S EMPHYSEMA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH