Why aren't you a father?

Why aren't you a father?

Attached: new born.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

because i only fuck boipucci

S-Shut up.

Attached: dark_wojak_scream.png (400x416, 78K)

>because i only fuck boipucci

Based and krautpilled.

I don't even have my own place yet

Because so far I only had sex with non-German girls and I am not fond of racemixing.

is that her kid?

COLONISED

Because I'm a genetic disaster that was never going to make it anyway.

Attached: 1359760778655.png (600x887, 213K)

This but only had sex with Finnish girls and I want to racemix.

because im a genetic failure

I'm attractive but dumb

I invest in condoms.

I'm a chad volcel

I hope to be a father within ten years or so. Could have gotten married to a qt who was sweet and loyal, but she wanted to settle down immediately and I want to sleep around first before finding a wife.
I did the right thing, didn't I? I can't imagine only having had one sexual partner ever.

I have no appealing traits and as such am not interesting enough to have a woman want to be with me and have my kids.

>I did the right thing, didn't I?

Keep telling yourself that lmao

Im not in the fiancial situation to start a family

I'm ugly and have a shitty personality

I want it bad, I need a higher purpose in life than this, to make my kid happy and provide for a family.

based

Attached: 1530399873798.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

because i dont give a shit about being a father

Attached: aa.jpg (400x400, 27K)

You did not.

yep...

Too young. I'll settle down and become a father in my 30s.

>not wanting an Jow Forumsposter son with a 30 yr old boomer
do it before it's too late.

It's too late for that now. I'm 28. I'm seeing this black qt right now though, so maybe I'll impregnate her before I become a 30 year old boomer myself.

Because I will not be having a kid unless I'm married and I won't get married unless I find a woman who's faithful, beautiful, young and virgin. Such women do not exist, or they're illegal in this country.

That's why I'm not a father.

not enough blacks here

All me.

B&R™

damn, lonely boomer life must be a sad existance...

Attached: JUST.jpg (822x1116, 173K)

I have 3 kids, two boys and a girl, aged 10, 7, and 1.

You're gonna end up childless, and with an STD LMAO

>manlet
>chinlet
>receded hairline
>terrible eyesight
wouldn't wish my genetics upon my worst enemy

I'm as boring as boring can be, so no chick is gonna want me

Attached: 1533517428404.png (625x350, 262K)

I have HIV. My best hope is to marry a Russian girl with HIV and have a baby that way.

She would be happy to come to Finland where she can get free medication and become undetectable like me so I baby won't be infected at birth.

you get it through needles?

Estonian ex gf

basado y rojopillado

>manlet
>dicklet
>chinlet
>jawlet
>prone to developing diabetes
Yeah, genetics are telling me something, and it's to not procreate.

I can't afford child support.

Waiting for norwegian wife

its not healthy to see marriage or child rearing as a relationship based on domination

are you aware of where you are?

Attached: kara_boga_man.png (636x448, 396K)

This
Also I hate kids

Because I'm not that stupid to get hooked.

I am.

Attached: cart.php.jpg (264x294, 25K)

I'm a woman (female) and literally been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. No luck.

Is it me? (I am 30 year old shriveled up hag)
Is it him? (Apparently sperm counts are plummeting throughout the West causing fertility crisis and nobody knows why)
Is it curse of God? Punishment for lying about by fertility when I was younger?

I dont know and it stinks really much. They teach you how to avoid pregnancy in school they never teach you how to get pregnant other than "just have sex retard".

pic scream dindu nuffin

talk to your ob/gyn about it

Attached: 1514768876-865.png (600x463, 321K)

but i can't even take care of myself

>impregnating an americunt
I've always wanted to be a father, but american women are awful mothers. I don't want to deal with that shit for the rest of my life.

Going to soon. Going out of state to see my family for my birthday and if I get my period by the time I come back I am making a doctor appt.

>they never teach you how to get pregnant
Because pregnancy is the crime against Universe.

good luck. fertility broblems are more common than you would think btw. most couples who have them never speak about them

Not sure if a woman will ever want to reproduce with me and my dad passed when I was 14 so it may be too heavy

everyone who wants a kid/kids should be euthanised
the kid didnt ask to be born, so ye faggots are thinking only about yourself, that kid doesnt need to see our shit world
anti nathalism is the only way for modern people
if your kid will be born he will have to live as a black duck among hindus, chinks, niggers eventually the world will go to astray as the " the road " film

g-d hashem is protecting you from stress and helth problems and your child from real life problems
being ethyrus is better than being a human is no choice

Just last night i squirted my jizz to my gf pucci. We will see what happens now. Im ready
T. 28yrs boomer

there are 7 billion humans on earth. this is unsustainable. I'd rather not subject descendants to the hell that is to come. My lineage will go out on top at the peak of this civilization and the niggers and muslims can burn in the oven to come.

because no one wanna

I am

Not having children is unironically based and redpilled. We're already dangerously overpopulated and it's about to get a lot worse.

social retard

fpbp

Because I'm a divorce child and I fear any woman I'd end up with would turn out to be a psychotic bitch like my mother.

Attached: 6378u3.png (726x959, 1.12M)

I'm sterile. When I was young (20) and dumb with my first gf we tried. Nothing.
So I got my boys checked, I'm shooting blanks.
Thank Balder for that, would have ruined my life.