Do Black incels exist?

Do Black incels exist?

Attached: sοy1.png (1314x1080, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_strongman_competitions
youtube.com/watch?v=LSwQ4vkB5tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if brown counts, here are one, the most prolific brazilian school shooting. He went to the school were he used to study and shoot only girls killing 12

Attached: Wellington_Menezes_de_Oliveira.jpg (316x421, 68K)

Incel equals to an undesirable personality. I have yet to meet a black person with a substantial personality, the typical stronk orc doesn't impress me.

nah, they lack autism

litteraly every moroccan i know if counts as black

I've seen a few in Asia. Nerdy and socially awkward af

Yes, I feel bad for them. At least White incels have Jow Forums to shitpost on, they have only Reddit at best.

incels are a social construct

Of course, why is this even a question

Attached: 1534631501595.png (484x1864, 470K)

no

I can't lie, I feel had for Julius.

>I've seen a few in Asia. Nerdy and socially awkward af
We have a fair amount of autists and borderline autsists (they milk NEETBUX), are they common in Vietnam?

Blacks aren't actually that desirable besides their comical personalities that make women feel comfortable around them, at least half of Brazil's black population is made up of mentally ill self-haters and there's quite a few of them browsing Jow Forums right now and crying about not being born skinny white Chads, same goes for many African Americans who are expected to act in a usual black manner so that many of them end up being social rejects among their own group and consequently self-haters that feel as if they didn't deserve muh noble white friends and white people instantly excluded them from their friend circle
It's a whole new level of racism to assume that blacks are too dumb to not be handy with women

No
It's kinda like how people with Down Syndrome can't get cancer
Blacks are immune to Autism/Inceldom

yeah if they like anime

Attached: sοy.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Yeah. Tons of them. I've been on forums with blacks stuck in their basements too. Worldstar has a bunch too

Yes

There are many more black, brown and Asian incels than there are white incels.
Wh*toids just hog all the attention is

Whitoids just sparkle and gleam in the sunlight with their aryan bronze skin and rippling muscles.

>muscles
topkek

Isn't their you act like a white person shit the equivalent.
They may not have incels but instead have the autistic rule

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_strongman_competitions

lots of them on Jow Forums, /a/, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums

>tfw you realize incels are average to decent looking people with zero social skills

Bad parenting

This. My parents had us young and divorced after kicking us out. Don't even talk to them anymore desu ne
youtube.com/watch?v=LSwQ4vkB5tI