What do Japanese people think of interracial/international relationships in Japan?

What do Japanese people think of interracial/international relationships in Japan?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg[1].png (1200x800, 6K)

There is no interracial/international relationships in Japan.

Japan isn't real.

Relationships aren't real

The ANGLO BVLL can change that Tatsuki.

They can have any decent looking western weaboo girl drooling for their 10cm cocks just for being japanese. I only can cyber with south american girls who think my accent is funny.

Attached: 1519147978175.jpg (2448x3264, 602K)

When I hear the word 'international relationship', it just reminds me of interaction with people from the western world, but what actually happens in my country is a surge of people from other Asian countries. So...I don't know though I used to have some friends from Asian continent.

Attached: 25422089.png (312x250, 111K)

Would you sat there is more western tourists in Japan than there used to be?

Yes, so you would be able to see many more western people staying at and living in Tokyo than ever before. I live there. It seems that they tend to make friends with other westerners rather than locals except for men looking for Japanese girls.

Your children keep getting cucked by Asians, James. Are you sure you have an outbreeding loicense.

>except for men looking for Japanese girls.

kek, how u feel knowing that you country is gonna get cucked by the western alfas in the next years

western men are wife beater.

like john lennon.

Personally, I don't too much care about that because that is just their choice. what I kind of feel bored is that not a few western men make less friends with local Japanese men. the same goes for me though. It's not about LGBT thing by the way.

My japanese gf hit me in the head.

don't lie.
There are 0 Japanese in argentine.
mutt Japanese doesn't count as Japanese.

She lives in Japan and I travel to Japan very often. I'm moving out in december.

I’ll be your friend Hirohito-san

I want an international relationship with a cute japanese otokonoko OwO

Congrats my dude, that's a pretty big upgrade.

Any advice for making friends with japanese men and where? without coming off gay...
I was wondering about PCGames, but PCGaming isnt that common there compared to console gaming.
The only ones who talk to me are women and I don't really want hook ups and do shit like that. I want bros

Attached: 1426709161390.png (413x392, 178K)

I'm gay

Faggot.