Been away from the markets for 24h...

Been away from the markets for 24h. Any specific reason for the drop or just the market doing its thing of being unpredictable?

Attached: e21ea84f7c40c02f53d2c67d772f326f.jpg (648x660, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUvXsEnUFoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More sellers than buyers, it's that simple.

This was entirely predictable faggot

No, all coins started dumping at the exact same time

your comment was entirely predictable
and you forgot a comma, faggot

Nvidia reported they expected 60% drop in gpu sales bc of crypto in the next year

Mt gox selling and upbit fraud

Mt.GOX coins dumped yesterday, and during night the Korean FUD was reloaded due to rumours of fraud in the main exchange. A perfect shitstorm absolutly-fucking-unpredictable.

>he's doing research

Gooks panic sold because of Upbit fud
Chinks panic sold because of kucoin KYC requirement
Slant eyed sold because of mtgox dumping 8,2k btc
Burgers sold when they woke up
Eurochads currently trying our best to keep it above 8,5k before concensus

Give this man some more coke. He deserves it.

Attached: lennon-snorting-coke-733511.jpg (375x282, 19K)

I think it was combination of failing to break through to the higher 9000s several times along with mt gox fears and some profit taking

Thanks for all the insight, anons, I'll read up on the Korean FUD in more detail

Sad to have missed the wave of pink wojaks :(, I hope it was magnificent

The big guy is trying to crash the market with no survivors.

Smosh?

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=gUvXsEnUFoE

Wave C like in 2014. Now we have a long and slow bear market ahead of us

So alt party?

Eurofags wear gloves when they go to the gym so their hands won't get calloused.

Just went allin Neo, that's why it's going up

Panic selling
The the pros just called everyone out
The us government is seeing if crypto is a currency.
There buying in at lower prices squeezing the small fishes out

If BTC crashes, everything crashes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You can't say that here! How dare you!

This is Jow Forums! The magical, fairy, pixie dust land where everyone laughs and cheers when BTC crashes, and hopes that it will ultimately fail, all while buying as many obscure, Chinese scam-tokens as possible! "Once BTC dies..." these literal brainlets desperately try to convince themselves, "the rest of my tokens that no one outside of this small corner of the internet has ever heard of will really take off!"

Nevermind that BTC is the literal gateway to mainstream adoption and institutional money into crypto! Nononono.... they have no need for that. For some reason, money is just going to flow directly into HOT... or LINK... or whatever flavor of the month Jow Forums happens to be shilling at the moment. Yep, these 80 year old billionares that have only heard the term "Bitcoin" from their great-grandchildren and have no idea how a blockchain works are going to completely bypass BTC and dump their money straight into Chinese scam-tokens. That's what's going to happen, alright! There is no need for BTC at all, and to suggest that everything will crash if BTC crashes is blasphemy on this board.

Attached: everyday im shufflin.gif (524x399, 53K)

We broke 10k wtf charts do you watch

Bill Gates found out how to short

The bogs learned of me breaking even and would have none of it

Until people get tired of these whale games and start trading vs usdt or eth. BTC is ruining it's credibility as a trading pair just like it ruined it's credibility as a currency when it failed the load test.

Christ you're a colossal faggot.

>people

markets 80% bots. You can thank hedge funds and muh "institutional" money for the high levels of correlation

looking at the daily chart the dump shoulda been predictable.

Literally
>LOAD
>THE
>EXACT
>SAME
>KOREA
>FUD

Cut a little too close to home, eh? Let me guess, you have exactly 0.00 BTC and..... how much invested in ERC20 tokens?

>DAMP IT

i just bought more ETH since the dip was as low as my initial investment.

People cashing out for mother's day. Don't worry happens every year.