Do young people smoke in your country?

Do young people smoke in your country?

Attached: 1409903227156.jpg (1104x828, 159K)

Seeing ppl smoking is a reminder how retard ppl can be

Yes
A lot.

After 1-2 years of High school graduation, our class decided to have a reunion. Literally everyone in my class, girls included were smoking. I felt uncomfortable being the only non smoker there and they made fun of me

its an addiction like drinking too much alcohol, gambling or posting here

>they did the same reunion but I didnt go because I dropped the most prestigious university lmao

no we use snus

It looks bad with outdatedness.

This.
Smoking is a boomer thing.

Young people vape or smoke if they wanna feel rebellious and emulate low class culture

yeah literally fucking everyone
even I started smoking at 15 and I was the most straight edge cunt ever

why would they want to emulate low classes though?

No, smoking has gone the way of the dodo. I was at a lake recently and some old dude in his 50s was going from one group of youngsters to the next to ask whether they have fire or matches for his smoke... they all said "sorry, don't have it, but we have an app on our smartphone looking like fire". He eventually got to some 45yr old used up German woman with a faded out tramp stamp tattoo on her back who managed to give him fire.

Attached: 3gme0620-jpg.jpg (1677x1024, 417K)

If I see a gril smoking it immediately knocks her out of waifu contention, not to say I find her less attractive but the idea of her smoking around the kids means I could never stick it out.

Middle class kids rebelling against their parents, and middle/upper class dweebs are hardly anybody's idea of cool

A lot of """people""" smoke here.

No, we vape.

Attached: 1534669173047.webm (640x640, 571K)

wrong thread

No not at all.

I smoke and I feel bad because everyone thinks I'm low class. I am though.

They used to when I was younger (early 2000s) but now it's snus or vape.
I've always been a snus guy though and pretty much got laughed at in 8-9th grade for not smoking. But, fuck them. I had my snus and I was happy.

Attached: 131a4ba4-41f9-4ddb-a63d-f9e6843189f7.png (479x480, 248K)

It’s been replaced by vaping, at least where I live. Don’t really see the point though

Yes, mostly girls though for some reason.