Why are Italian such mama's boy who stay in the familial house until 56 years old?

Why are Italian such mama's boy who stay in the familial house until 56 years old?

Attached: 102227_gettyimages108268421.jpg (900x900, 181K)

Doesn't every med country do that? The only good thing nordcucks do is kick their kids at the ages of 18-21, forcing them independence.

Why leave and pay unnecessary rent when you can be comfy and love your family

No
Spaniards live with their parents until late because of unemployment, Italians live with their parents because they are afraid to cut the ombilical cord.

Yeah can't beat mama's spaghetti.

because they earn like 1000€ a month

It's tradition.
Chinese did that until cultural revolution too. And many other nations too.

show me one rich family that doesn't value family

because its comfy.

because their mamas are top tier waifus

Attached: monica-bellucci-aux-golden-globes.jpg (1200x1900, 241K)

>forcing them independence.
In nord countries neetdom is state sponsored.

>The only good thing
>flag

Attached: 1528718479714.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Italian boys ( """men""") love to get their asses wiped by their mamas. They also like to get called little bambino by their mommy even though they are 35 years old. They refuse to leave home because they are such mommy's boys

if there was a fight between a swede and an italian, all my money would be on the italian

This is why their bridges collapses.

nice kink shaming, faggot.

i want that life

one bridge has fallen while thousands of toothpaste women fall everyday to the bbc

Attached: 1527355447810.jpg (4211x2445, 1.86M)

>kick their kids at the ages of 18-21
I left because I wanted to, mom even said I could stay longer and save money but I wanted a place for my self.

>i prefer living alone in a shitty commieblock with noisy neighbours rather than my own house with my family in it that i can even inherit once they die, but hey at least i'm "independent"

nought wrong with living with your parents

I am gonna miss you guys, rip

Attached: 1526733587982.jpg (3024x2268, 886K)

Why the fuck wouldn't they? A good chunk of Romanians live with their families too. I'd rather support my family and live a comfortable life than be forced to slave away in misery and loneliness just so I can afford "independence".

High rents in big cities, few entry jobs, and wages waaay to low to support an independent lifestyle.
People here only move out when they decide to get married, or to live together with their bf/gf, which is only when they have a stable job with a decent salary.

>independence

neetbux

Never even seen a black person so no.
>t Lapland masterrace

Only 7-8% live of NEETbux, the rest have jobs when they move out.
It's almost impossible to get an apartment now being a NEET so a job is the only solution.

Ayy multo bene, Luigi lova da mama, shea so goooda to meia, makea de linguine esta de cannelloni

sure thing buddy

Attached: 1528821070682.jpg (529x625, 83K)

no free money from the government

Back to Jow Forums kiddo.

If he lives in Lappland then he's probably telling the truth. Also why does this article surprise you? More arab speaking people= more people studying the language at university. Btw there are more blacks and muslims in Italy than there are in Sweden just so you know.

how's the grenade attacks and all the raping going for you?

>France and Italy trying to banter anyone about muslims and blacks

Only 2 people have ever been killed in grenade attacks here, and they are only carried out in Malmö. Basically immigrants killing other immigrants, I don't really care.

Attached: MinoritiesEU2017.png (600x500, 87K)

>only

jesus lmao

It's not that kids are "kicked out", more like they can't stand their parents. Plentiful NEETbucks play a big role in this.

Maybe meds simply have more functioning families.

SWEDEN trying to banter anyone about muslims and blacks

Attached: 41585968_401.png (700x394, 118K)

Attached: France-National-Team.jpg (958x640, 87K)

More than 50% of our """muslims""" are from the Balkans and don't even practice their religion though. As an Italian you would most likely consider them "white". Most of yours are from ex-colonies and such, in Africa.

still no grenades attacks, not the rape capital of europe
desu I'm surprised as well

Grenade attacks are very misleading. It's a cheap form of gang warfare since Serbians and Bosnians imported them after the war. 2 people have been killed during those attacks in what, 10 years? Regarding the rapes I don't really know. I know immigrants commit a lot of rape crimes here but I also know we have a very liberal definition of rape.

>o-our muslisms are white and dindu nuffins..

the state of scandicucks

Why are French and Italian posters such Chads? Their mere presence makes Sw*doid and F*nnoid mudhuts crumble down

Well, they are whiter than yours, Muhammed
they still need to go home to the Balkans though

Attached: 464573.jpg (640x633, 87K)

they're literally obsessed with us

maybe because those posting here are incel losers

its also why the average lifespan is one of the longest in the world, the kids take care of eldery more

i like quba based mexican cunt

yesterday an Italian made like 10 threads about us
we don't think much about you

>we don't think much about you

>posts daily about us

sure you don't incel

We dont get kicked out. We move out because the state makes it possible and all nordics hate their families

100% pure roman patricians

Attached: RomaInvicta.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>7-8% live of NEETbux
Just imagine that. Holy fucking shit. The financial aid in Romania is 35$/month.

>asshurt about a little revenge
What's the matter goldilocks? You give up?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Both leaving home/staying with parents have their positives and negatives. Being this butthurt about another country is stupid.

>greece
20% of your population is unemployed and 100% is leeching off the EU. How can you laugh at our situation?

>Being this butthurt about another country is stupid.
This. We should not be arguing. Swedes are honorary Meds

Attached: Feels.jpg (1000x514, 282K)

you can't fix incels such as this swedish loser

only smart posts in the whole thread desu

Attached: nordic-mediterranean alliance.png (1378x904, 86K)

That's right, if you can't win against someone better join him

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (630x630, 714K)

Define "win" in this context

Being blindly convinced into your own superiority and looking down upon others until someone gets enough of your shit and puts you down to earth, basically

Whats happens after 56 year old?

Attached: Carl_Ferdinand_Sohn_-_Torquato_Tasso_and_the_Two_Leonores_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1865x1287, 932K)

Fuck off subhuman baiter that tries to come between the friendship of ours.

I never denied their superiority over us barbarians.

Their parents die and then they will likely starve

Attached: 1510489019443.jpg (600x500, 184K)

They die of colon cancer or liver failure from their unhealthy eating habits

where's the greek masterrace?

>tfw no longer living with parents
>tfw lonely

Attached: nightcrawler.jpg (600x637, 43K)

Greeks aren't latin

Sucking up doesn't work with anyone on here

girls too

I'm not sucking up to you, Turk rapebaby. I am simply accepting the fact that Meds accomplished more than us Nordic barbarians.

I never considered myself a Med
Either way no one here wants to be worshiped, they want you to stop ruining this board with low-quality shitposts and treat them like halfway equal human beans

>Chinese did that until cultural revolution
So something good did come out of it after all

Why is parental disrespect and abandoning so nice seen for white people? how can a race degenerate so much? these people gave you life, you're tied forever!

>girls too
papa girls are cringey af worse than mama boys

Ah yes, the independent Nordic people who move out of their household to a supremely equipped students' dormitory, get incentives to study and get pampered all around during education. Then one-two-three, they land a job, everyone and their mother can take out loans, they buy a house and get subsidies for the air they breath, because they'se good independent boys

I'd give you a week in this banana country, see how your independent and individualist mindset would work out

>you've tied for life
nope. i fucking hate my entire family.

sounds about right, slavic pizzaman

Attached: FT_16.05.20_livingWithParents_Europe.png (420x685, 59K)

>il slovENORMO mostra il suo vero colore

As it should be

then kill yourself, since your existence is the consequence of these two people who you hate too much joining together

>34
>Young adult

>I'd give you a week in this banana country, see how your independent and individualist mindset would work out

What is that supposed to mean?

Pierre shut the fuck up

you'd live with mama and papa because the state doesn't give you anything here

You wouldn't survive a week in this shitty cutthroat, post-communist, suddenly capitalist society. No safety nets, no assurance of fair play

>I don't really care
Granaten som låg på gatan och exploderade när en svensk äldre man plockade upp den då?

I would because I am a thug and a scoundrel even in this country

Attached: knife.jpg (900x900, 107K)

ahmed thread

>forcing your own kids into rent slavery and debt to "teach independence" instead of letting your kid accumulate money while living home
>good
pick one
meds are based & redpilled while nordcucks care more about africans than their own kids

>tfw 27yo and still live with mom

Attached: 1479140558872.jpg (680x588, 58K)

ecology

Not so proud of it. I'm still underage (I won't tell you my age here, on fucking Jow Forums) and I absolutely want to leave my parents home as soon as possible. I know it's really difficult to do something like that in countries like Italy (Spain, Greece..) and I hope other italians will become stand-alone

Spaniard lad at work was complaining to me about having to live in London, because it means he can only see his mum in Andalucia about 6 times per year, as if that was the most inhuman thing imaginable. Think I see my mum even less than that desu, and she's only a few hours away on the train

because they can

Meds live with their parents until their parents are living with them.

And then people wonder why they live longer.

>I'm still underage
Enjoy your ban retard

Literally nothing wrong or antitraditional with a male staying in his own multigenerational house, quite amazing just how naive wh*Tes are and how easily they are scammed into buying shit.

Attached: 1533163734652.jpg (284x283, 23K)