UK flags

Wouldn't it be just gr8 if we had flags specifically for each 'country' in the U.K.?I mean there's a huge difference between a Scottish skirt wearer, a Welsh sheep fucker and an English Pakistani lover Btw which part of the U.K. are you British posters from?

Attached: images (68).jpg (627x235, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UBBLVHc7uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eternal anglo suck muhhh dick

Attached: 1.png (255x170, 383)

yeah, i mean a british person doesn't really exist

You might mean to troll but it's true. I generally like the rest of the UK, but I'm English and identify as such. I don't get why English independence isn't more popular:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UBBLVHc7uQ

I am from England. Rate my genetics.

Attached: 452.jpg (397x411, 34K)

Say that to a Northern Irish person

It's funny because they consider themselves more british than anyone who's actually from the Island of Great Britain

>Iberian Peninsula
Shouldn't you be in bed so you can get up for morning prayers?

nah being serious, nothing gives me the shits more than yanks saying British accent

You're going to have to explain that response to me. Are Iberians famous for morning prayers?

they all racis

Iberians are decendent from Muslims
You should have been taught this in Madrasa

Wouldn't that show up as North African since the Moors were Berbers and Arabs who crossed the straights of Gibraltar and not natives?

no because they mixed with native Iberians and dominated them

If they mixed it would still show up then and it doesn't.

just accept facts

I would if you presented some.

>I don't get why English independence isn't more popular

First off Nigel, you're a traitor, and we know you don't like the UK because Unions make you REEEEE.

Second, for the past 300 years or so as a union, we've pretty much started three industrial revolutions and moved society forward simply because we no longer have to deal with petty shit. Remember when Yorkshire and Lancashire somehow managed to drag the rest of the country into a civil war, despite the otherwise logistic problems behind making everyone commit to such a move, instead of just waiting it out?

Third, and this is an important part, it helps us weed out the annoying cunts who genuinely think that part a of the UK is shit, because they're from part b, when in fact they've never contributed anything to this country in their life. This way they don't get to hide behind the banner of 'but forrenners', and are instead brought into the light as the absolute shitheads that they are.

As for you, mongoloids in glass houses don't chuck bricks. Mainly because it could trigger one of their heart conditions and kill them, but that's beside the point.

I say we give state flags to the US. You think the banter the rest of the world chucks at you is bad now? Wait till people know you're a cousin fucking hillbilly from Utah, instead of just assuming it.

>Remember when Yorkshire and Lancashire somehow managed to drag the rest of the country into a civil war, despite the otherwise logistic problems behind making everyone commit to such a move, instead of just waiting it out?
No because despite the names of the houses fighting for the throne the actual regions had little to do with it. The house of Lancaster ruled over Yorkshire for example.

Pic related for more info.

Attached: war of the roses.png (559x615, 460K)

>Lancastrian area
>Tudor area

Yet despite that, the Lancastrians still suffered their defeat, and the Tudors took over. Granted, the Plantagents were daft as hell, but goddamn.

It is far more complicated than that. The Tudors themselves were just a Cadet house of the house of Lancaster.

Which is why Henry VII married a women from the house of York incidentally. (unite the families and all that)