This unironically caused the dip LMFAO

The liquidity pool they shared which set off the alarms was very likely the worldbook beta

Attached: qash.png (720x480, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cryptomanran/status/995001338328207360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep and biz is ignoring it

Please explain

elaborate please

Attached: 1517341170232.jpg (564x845, 55K)

suckable toes

in other words
gox dumped via liquid

At the moment, the only members of the "liquidity pool" are Qryptos and Quionex. I don't think they have enough volume to cause something like this.
Were there massive orders today?

holy shit biz really isnt what it used to be
you retards cant put 2+2 together
upbit is part of the worldbook beta, sharing liquidity with other exchanges. what look like embezzlement at first sight is simply the auditors / police not being aware of them sharing assets with other exchanges through the worldbook, thats what set off the alarms because it looked like they are sheltering money away into "personal" accounts

I guess "sharing assets" is a retarded expression but you get the point

what is worldbook?

I cant tell if you are memeing me but for the sake of not being a faggot
worldbook is a massive matching engine combining liquidity from many exchanges all at the same time

Now this might sounds stupid to you, but I see no way around this.

What is liquidity?

>all this nonsense just to shill his QASH bags

I bought more on Monday because I thought the ICO launch would be a success. Getting pretty fucking bogged RN!

it's true though. didn't know upbit was part of the beta

twitter.com/cryptomanran/status/995001338328207360

unlike you, im not a total faggot thinking posting on biz can effect the price of a coin the size of qash (i didnt even mention qash)
kys ty

Attached: 1511981537233.jpg (480x360, 28K)

besides the picture if you wanna be a fag

a black woman's name

Holy shit if the WB is setting off fucking police alarms I don't even mind being bogged.
Also, check this shit out

Attached: World book test.png (1280x720, 135K)

Jesus fuck you're right. Upbit FUD is quite possibly the best news for QASH so far. Looks like the shit is running smoothly.

There's a solution: Buy REN

Republic Protocol
Decentralised Dark Pool. The Korean Mafia will love it!

There was evidence of internal worldbook tests leading up to the release of the worldbook beta in the form of big volume spikes that appeared to have been being switched on and off. What if this was a test of the external world book which lead to such an exponential increase of liquidity it seemed fishy to the gov?

So you not even going to look at the chart :(

so should I load my bags with qash yet

Lol sorry, Didn't see it had been posted but I've seen the chart before after making the same observations myself.
I'd say once there seems to be a bit of a reversal would be a good time to buy. Big news in the following 1/2 months so you'll want to get in before then but if the market continues to fall then QASH will only be going down as well until those milestones.

Huge.
Anyone want to help me piece together the 17 exchanges that are apart of the WB?

Huobi
SBI Holdings
Bitup
Gate.io
Gibraltar Exchange
Ethfinex
Bitfinex
Are all plausible from what we've seen so far. I know that Quoine has entered a self-regulatory group with 16 other FSA approved exchanges. I'd have to imagine that they're all possible candidates. There's also the coinbase/gdax rumours but I don't put much merit into that. At least not the coinbase listing part. Is there anything I'm missing?

Holy shit guys buy rkt. Literally lowest exchange by mcap with future, more volume means exploding in price.

>rkt

Attached: 1525581565828s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

money

I think exchanges who out of no where are making KYC mandatory are going to be part of the WB. Gate.io & kucoin both doing that out of no where.

Interesting idea user hope this shit stays crashed till monday

i keep reading yet i have no idea what you guys are talking about

what does all of this have to do with LINK ? this means buy more link ?

Attached: 1517031927081s.jpg (94x125, 2K)

no, this means you will be living under the bridge in a couple years

Attached: 1511986335591s.jpg (250x243, 9K)