Our KuCoin Listing Nightmare, and Why It’s The Last Place You Should List

holy shit, fuck cuckoin

medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

Attached: 1_hlkmS-oXJfYAy-6NoWwGVA.png (600x226, 26K)

Fucking 75k$ for listing? Thats fucking nothing. What the hell?

I thought it cost like 1mil$ and thats why all icos arent in mainstream exchanges

but fucking hell If you collect 5 + millions just spend fucking 100k for exchange .. greedy bastards

They did try to pay for the listing.

Did someone say Bytecoin?

Attached: images (4).jpg (244x207, 14K)

man. you're retarded

>Update: KuCoin offered us 0.5 BTC to “not publish” this post. It’s staying up..

Attached: kek.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Anyone who dealt with chinks can relate

>try to get listed on kucoin
>email them in dec
>wahhhh why wont they respond even though the whole market is in insane growth and exchanges are buckling among the normie hoardes
>wahhh, i emailed you, wahhh
>this isnt fair that we are up against stronger coins now, we wanted an easy win
>"By this point, we have serious concerns about the relationship between us and the exchange." who would say this about a company you want to buy a product/listing from
Not defending KuckCoin, but coin devs act like crypto is some mature space where everything works smoothly and deadlines are always kept.

Adding a coin to an exchange benefits the exchange, I don't understand why it costs anything.

Because profit. Also it’s a waste of time and harmful to their rep to add scams and shitcoins

This
Decred and that decred twitter pajeet are fucking retarded
Sage

Attached: D803D6F1-931F-4434-BDC5-DEF8A54E3D85.jpg (531x767, 85K)

They're awful to deal with, not quite as arrogant as the gooks though.
Try reading the article, the complaint is Kucoin treated them like garbage and kept lying to them. The article is justified.

Kucoin fucking rogered btcp as well

Yeah, I dont get why these exchanges just dont operate kind of like etherdelta where even if the ERC20 isnt officially added, still allow it to be deposited/traded by pasting the contract address in the URL.

Probably its just easy money to ask for. Theyve got 300+ coins added already so might as well try to fleece coin devs who just made millions in an ICO.

It makes sense if it's like a different type of coin with it's own protocol, like adding Nano would justify a big lump sum. However, it's not really justified for an ERC20 token. Once you've built the infrastructure for one ERC20 token, you should be able to easily add more.

Update: KuCoin offered us 0.5 BTC to “not publish” this post. It’s staying up..

Attached: jgfDMUD.png (512x368, 276K)

Well did they get their 5 btc back?

>the woes of onion soi shitcoin devs
cry me a river

Def not
Biz wasn't lying about dealing with chinks
I would have showed up to hq with a baseball bat and handled those chinks

I hate liars, and guys who aren't a man of their word.

yep

this is literally a coin whinging because they didn't get listed fast enough.

Kucoin is the best exchange for low caps gems and as exchange has the best UI of every exchange, hands down.
It’s like Binance but with Trading View. 10/10 tier

This.
that medium post is not very encouraging tbqh but the exchange itself is top tier

Attached: Screenshot 2018-01-16 at 2.32.32 AM.png (928x860, 221K)

based kucoin confirmed /ourexchange/

>people trusting their money with ripoff binance
buy your tokens and move them off kc, the reason why bnb is so successful is because binance is binance

>will you be able to provide market making activities? if yes, what would be the daily volume?
based chinks blatantly asking for washtrading
shitskin ceo is obviously making ico vaporware, so w/e

Author of that is just mad his shitcoin wasn't listened so he couldn't dump. He is acting like he's the only faggot who made an ERC-20 token with a whitepaper and now wants to dump on crypto "investors"

This whole space is a pyramid scheme.