Link will be $1000 eoy

>link will be $1000 eoy

youtube.com/watch?v=pPErE9xTw0g

Attached: linkies btfo.png (771x452, 15K)

yes, link will be 1000 eoy

are you the nigger with the bag?

Pretty exciting that LINK gets to break new ground as the first coin with 1b supply and $100 token price.

Think about this, brainlet.
You know how just about every LINK 1000 EOY post gets dubs?
That's called meme magic, my friend.
You can poo-poo it all you want.
But Jow Forums has been using it for ages. It's real. It gets us what we want. Buy or be sorry.

This is great I hope it gets posted every day LINK WILL BE $5 IN 2020

Attached: yb6gyce1mqq01.jpg (971x565, 141K)

supply will be a lot smaller, or it should be in the future

no it wont, coins going into nodes doesnt take them from the circulating supply you silly man

Kys

shit. $100 would make me a millionaire. Fine with that.

No u

you still dont get it

chain link has a total supply of 1b

there isnt a single coin with over 100m thats worth over $100

link is a 5-10$ coin at best

$60 eoy 2019

hahahahahahahaah

Attached: 17n1kj.jpg (475x356, 29K)

checked

last 2 digits of my post is LINK's price EOY

>no it wont, coins going into nodes doesnt take them from the circulating supply you silly man
it prevents them from being sold on the market you utter moron.

In fact it does! Not officially, but these LINK will be locked up in Nodes, so they’re out of circulation.

that doesnt effect the market cap or the price. lmao using your logic all of the coins in satoshis wallet or all the coins that get lose in the network dont count to abitcoins overall marketcap...

having coins locked away in nodes is a bad thing for a coins overall growth because its less coins moving around with a much higher marketcap

> coins being put into nodes doesn't take them from the circulating supply
Why? Why are you so retarded? Did your mother beat you over the head with a brick when you were a baby?

Market Cap is a Meme, you fucking monkey! If I buy one LINK from you for $1000 on Dec 31, price EOY is $1000 and marketcap is $1000*Circulating Supply. But that doesn’t mean it’s worth that much or is even sold at these prices on a regular basis. It could just mean, I’m a brainlet for buying LINK at $1000. But still the market cap reflects this. There it is, your meme.

lol you linkies are toast if this is what you genuinely believe

Holy shit, you missed completely my point and confirmed that you’re retarded. Thanks for this, seriously.

they're not just on nodes, they're locked in contracts as collateral. how much link will constantly be locked up in contracts?

projection. if you knew anything about how the price of a coin is calculated you would be cringeing at yourself right now
doesn't take them out of the supply pool. total supply is fixed and a coin locked in a node is still circulating

I’m cringeing at your inability to admit you’re a brainlet, that’s all. But if Jow Forums taught me one thing, then it’s the fact that this inability is one characteristic of a brainlet.

t. the nigger with the bag

Thanks for proving my point, bud.

>link will be $1000 eoy
YES

Attached: LINK qt.jpg (667x960, 255K)

>just be that nigger with the bag

Attached: 61LZXVZtQsL._SY450_.jpg (360x450, 35K)

wait.... are you telling me you don't understand first semester university economics?

>wait.... are you telling me you don't understand first semester university economics?

wait.... are you telling me you don't understand first semester university economics?

>not wanting multi million dollar bags

stay poor nigga

Attached: nigga what.jpg (511x515, 29K)

lol i just got the song lyrics
OP is a faggot
data the new oil, link the new pipeline

I WILL BUILD AN OPERA HOUSE

t. niggers with the bag

Are u baiting? That is second grade math.
A smaller denominator makes the value increase.
Saged

you keep implying that coins locked in nodes arent part of the circulating supply

the FUD is getting noticeably weaker

t. nigger with bag who doesnt understand how price is determined

...if you buy LINK for 1000 on NYE then you are just a retard. That doesnt make change anything in the market because you are paying me in USD anyways.

If you want to buy LINK off me for 1000USD/per hit me up though. Ill sell you them

link bag holders are truly pathetic

Seriously, can we start shilling a new token or coin? I get some of the others, they've actually gone up in value. Link has only lost 90% of biz money as a bagholder. We get it, you have bags, now shut the fuck up and sell already

absolute_retard.pdf

I don't know what the price is going to be and I have no idea about how to figure it out I just think that the people involved are cool enough to want to see what they pull. And maybe what they do is great but the token is never worth too much, I only want to be in. This is the fucking state.

Attached: 1516491422129.jpg (970x980, 110K)