70% of Jow Forums does not understand the significance of a low market cap. Upon posting this thread...

70% of Jow Forums does not understand the significance of a low market cap. Upon posting this thread, a lot of those people are going to want to respond saying how marketcap is meaningless and how total coin supply means more than anything else in the world, even fundamentals. But please refrain from doing that, this thread is not for you.

My question is, if people actually understood the significance of market cap, how much more pumped up would ICX have gotten between now and yesterday?

Attached: 1506932100604.jpg (1920x925, 272K)

yes we do understand and thats why we are whales
brainlets saying supply matters more are ofcourse stupid, do not waste time with them and let them be poor

Market cap is not meaningless, it's just very misleading

Shes cute :3

wrong

>She

That's a guy

are you sure

it's a grill but she is romanian

Attached: 79a21ad514133fe58a0d041c6c42df6b.jpg (401x600, 35K)

Antonia Iacobescu

Yes I'm sure can't you see that bitch is cross eyed?

Wait, are you saying that ICX is a low market cap coin? Because if so, I think you might be the one with a skewed understanding of market cap.

>heh lull nigger!
>oh wait you’re a nigger
>actually most likely a gooknigger
>the showers are this way

its because its a screencap from a video where shes goofing off lol

yes it is low since its ranked 19 but objectively belongs in top 5

That's one pretty gypsy. I'd let her pickpocket my virginity if you know what I'm saying.

You guys are funny. $15-$30 is the low end. It’s going over $40 in the next 2 years if there aren’t any delays. I feel like the majority of people look at coins and tokens as stock shares which are absolutely different. The price is going to start to gradually go up once ads roll out. Some of the concerned people will stop freaking out and actually hodl. The people who are committed to hodling now will continue to do so. Might get some people here and there that dump bat for profits, but not enough to beat out the demand for advertisers having to go through bat to have ads posted. I believe brave will hodl the percentage of bat they receive or at least not completely dump it. Who knows, we might even get a price spike because a big time advertiser may feel it is a great investment to purchase bat ahead of time to hodl for future advertising. Bottom line, the demand will be higher than the people selling, which increases bat value gradually. Will get whales dumping every once in a while, but bat will recover each time. People think $15-$30 is ridiculous, but I think $100+ is even possible. I just put $40+ to be more realistic. I’m not sure why people keep trying to compare market caps to Advertising revenues. Taking a percentage of advertising share doesn’t equal the same percentage of what bat should be worth. That’s ridiculous. To make it simple, I will give an example to the extreme. Say bat takes off and shows how dominant it is. We get 90% of the bat held by people who are long term now because bat is so hot. Higher demands to be able to advertise and less bats available equals a rise in bat value. It’s not costing the advertisers more to advertise. Just instead of having to buy 100 bat for $1000, they are purchasing 10 bat for $1000. The price of bat isn’t going to matter to the advertiser as they get the same value for their ads in either situation.

>my shitcoin belongs on the top 5

wow never heard that before

Latinigresses were a mistake

but icon is actually making a working product and just partnered with samsung

If you don't understand how easily market cap can be manipulated then you're a brainlet

is it through volume

i do understand that it can be manipulated but that's more likely to happen to normie coins like tron and ripple

I understand the significance of the market cap and of the coin's supply.
Also the market share.
And fundamentals. These all work in tandem. But good fundamentals +low supply is more interesting when it still has a low market cap, then a low market cap and 1 trillion coin supply.
There is no reason to argue which one is more important. They all are.

supply is meaningless. and like i said, this thread isn't for your kind to post in. make a new thread.