Why don’t Europeans have high school culture?

Why don’t Europeans have high school culture?

Attached: 0638AEA8-0EC8-4973-8CEE-FE7E4D652D59.jpg (560x420, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjZtOKUJ2vM
youtube.com/watch?v=wr9gOyG0NlU
youtube.com/watch?v=7bfS6seiLhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they don't even have schools

americans go to high school to have fun. Europeans go to learn, this is why they are boring.

Attached: .jpg (805x453, 94K)

>princess
>this
Kek, I know americans are usually hideous, but fuck they could at least lie to the world with actual decent looking actresses sometimes, I feel sorry for the cunt who thought of calling that thing a "princess"

Attached: file.png (225x225, 97K)

>
europeans go to high school to get indoctrinated by the judeo bolshevik ""national"" ""education""

we do. after all, high school is a swede's last chance to make friends for life.

Attached: 1521168307621.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

that's why you get a bac S

I would FUCK the basket case.

because they don't have as many guns

youtube.com/watch?v=FjZtOKUJ2vM

''learn''

>high school is a swede's last chance to make friends for life.
Oh god...

Attached: _veLICzR6J_SdMpFy10xSxOk95wZIPfOrByeqNrcLg.jpg (1682x2048, 433K)

Using eastern europe as an example for european education is like using Mexico for North America

>ywn be a 32 year old 16 year old American highschooler

Attached: 1403283326509.gif (400x256, 1.45M)

That's pretty rude. What did Mexico do to deserve your ire?

Who here was basically a mix of The Brain and The Rebel except not smart like The Brain or as good looking and confident as The Rebel

Attached: 9B683D20-3278-4D48-94ED-418C295E833D.jpg (633x640, 101K)

Have a cooler flag than us

for anglo countries secondary school/sixth form (high school) is the absolute boy, fuckloads of drinking, hanging out with your mates and generally good crack

I don't know what american high school is like IRL but it looks good in the movies if not for the lack of getting shitfaced

this is my highschool culture
>99% of class is loud obnoxious tards who know they'll drive taxis until 60 and then die of a heart attack so they get smashed every night knowing they don't have much time and vapid whores who fuck 35 year old dudes for their money
>teachers don't give a single fuck since they get paid bottom tier wages and only want to save up enough for a gun
>you're not part of the "cool guys club" unless you chain smoke and drink 3 coffees each morning like some 45 year old accountant
>insane chalga culture all around

What would an American highschool movie be like today?
>The Buck
Very large and black, dates 'the thot' and is captain of the football team
>The Thot
Incel's older sister, very popular, cheats on the Buck with the soundcloud rapper
>The soundcloud rapper
Has 8 heritages and 20 different colors in his hair.
>The Incel
White boy, butt of all jokes, is very right wing and racist on the internet but in real life cannot voice his opinion

Same. Back in my days drinking age was 16 so pretty much all the older dudes and girls with boobs would go out to a local club every friday and saturday. Or in general had parties at people's places getting smashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wr9gOyG0NlU

>tfw ywn be an omega chad a la casper van dien in high school during the 80s and fucking all the cute 80s thots

High school culture always seems to me as whoring out your daughter as cheerleader or prom. Fuck that cuck shit.

I don’t know what American high schools are like now, but at least when I went it was relatively similar to our media’s portrayal of it albeit just a bit dramatized. We didn’t have epic feuds between the cliches or anything fun like that, but the common stereotypes of jocks, nerds, goths, stoners, Stacie’s, etc were certainly a thing, and groups mostly just didn’t interact with each other.

Time to go back to high school user

Attached: 1533338377353.jpg (493x549, 58K)

Incel hands typed this post.

europeans are more complex and can't be pudgeonholed into one of four categories

Are you talking shit of Molly Ringwald you nigger?

>implying anyone here knew what school was like

There are no normies here, this board is about flags and countries, which means, maximum autism, to find and post in this board you must be fucked in the head, which means you didnt have a healthy social life because you were/are autistic and did things like play videogames, read books, liked math and studied about programming so you were left out of the social circle and real school life back then, in other words, you were a loser.

That's why you can't get people's opinion here about their countries seriously, because you're not really a part of it.

I don’t know about you guys, but I have made friends with people at pretty much every level of life EXCEPT high school. There are people I stay in contact with from my childhood, college, and while working, but there isn’t a single person from high school that I still talk to.

Flag and countries are relevant in this world
Proper maximum autism boards are stuff like /mlp/ or papercraft and origami

I found very close friends from other classes. But mine was a nightmare

same, I always had a thing for her
>pudgeonholed
I'll put my pudge in ur hole, m8

but we do

Attached: i-liceali-31.jpg (499x321, 232K)

Deep

>didn't see the movie

>being a tough guy on an anonymous internet forum

all of those are maximum autism, the complete absence of girls in this board proves its autism

>not taking it as a joke

Attached: bro.jpg (540x622, 221K)

Ok, I'm sorry for calling you an incel. Hope you have made some lasting friendships and have had an overall good time despite what you describe along with a decent education.

thank you argiebro and same to you

Attached: happy-young-asian-business-man-showing-a-thumbup-sign-picture-id877022952?k=6&m=877022952&s= (612x408, 16K)

We do, but mine was a small and quite poor countryside school with little over hundred students, so all the parties were always quite modest and a bit boring.

We do a bit. In my school you had the football/gaelic lads, the rockers, mods, skin heads, musicians, nerds and people in-between. And that's fairly standard for most schools

Bruh please don’t tell me you unironically think browsing Jow Forums is a constructive use of your time. This board is pure unadulterated LARPing. Literally any board centered around an actual hobby is 100x more constructive than Jow Forums

It's not what I said so no I don't think so
I just disagree to his statement that flag and countries mean maximum autism. No, Jow Forums itself means maximum autism but there are much worse boards than this one

What exactly are mods? We don't use that term here but I've heard my mum say it before.

>social cliques and bullying somehow equal culture

t. Nerd

We usually develop into actual personalities rather then hollywood stereotypes.

t. jock

we do its just not a giant meme
we had GAA/rugby players who were basically jocks. I played football and they used to take the piss out of us. Theres also nerds, rockers and such but theres nowhere near the bullying or cliqueyness you'd seen in American schools

>Kek, I know americans are usually hideous, but fuck they could at least lie to the world with actual decent looking actresses sometimes
I agree she is ugly but she's a "princess" because she's spoiled.

basket case made me develop a thing for girls with bangs

>99% of class is loud obnoxious tards who know they'll drive taxis until 60 and then die of a heart attack so they get smashed every night knowing they don't have much time and vapid whores who fuck 35 year old dudes for their money
If most if the men drive taxis then who needs a taxi?

youtube.com/watch?v=7bfS6seiLhk

I watched this with my little sister one day when I was bored as fuck. Is this really how American high schools are?

It's a subculture based on continental european fashion. They wear the long German army coats with loads of personalised pins (politics, music, whatever theyre into) and ride Italian mopeds. They stick out quite a bit desu since no one else here rides mopeds. They're a lot more common in England, proper mods are a rarity nowadays but they were popular here in the 80s and 90s

Tourists usually.

Taxi drivers too drunk to drive home

>>The Buck
>Very large and black, dates 'the thot' and is captain of the football team
>>The Thot
>Incel's older sister, very popular, cheats on the Buck with the soundcloud rapper
>>The soundcloud rapper
>Has 8 heritages and 20 different colors in his hair.
>>The Incel
>White boy, butt of all jokes, is very right wing and racist on the internet but in real life cannot voice his opinion
This only works in an inner city school. Most of our fun H.S. movies always took place in wealthier suburbs. The SoundCloud rapper would at most be like little peep, the jock would still be white (my friend even went to a 90% black school as one of the token white kids and still ended up as the star quarter back when they were state championships), the THOT/nerd would probably work.

>the rockers, mods, skin heads,
How old are you?

20. I'm in NI lad, whatever happens in the rest of the Western World doesn't start happening here till like 20 years later

>Tourists usually.
Oh yeah, I forgot the lads descend on it.

Oh ok, it sounded more like the 70s/80s in England.

It does aye, that's what I'm saying

funny. for me its the exact opposite.

>mfw I was a incel loser in high school so was rightfully hated by normies and made no lasting friendships
>mfw I sorted myself out in my 20's, got confident, slayed pussy, got a well-paying job at a workplace where I'm liked and later settled down with a nice gf
>mfw still no friends because I missed my last chance in high school

this

>that guy who tried really hard to flirt with some older female teacher
>that girl who actually flirted with some male teacher

Attached: 1435668450576.png (401x367, 5K)

Except people don't group all of north america into one group and generalize all of the USA all the time

take the L

Europeans have this weird thing where we take education seriously and also see our fellow countrymen as human beings and not one dimensional cliches to be worshipped or destroyed depending on their relative social status. School is a place to learn, not just somewhere you have to go to keep playing on the football team waiting for your dad to give you a job at his car dealership

It was deemed too nazi and had to be replaced with mutt bullshit

Attached: Abiturientia-1935-3.jpg (1024x681, 148K)

lol meanwhile USA has far more college grads and more top colleges than Germemey does.

>massive baggy shorts tucked into your socks (wtf they keep doing it)
>various shade of ill fitting jackets
Wow thats some terrible fucking fashin

American university education is an utter meme, your "college" graduates are below the level of the average German high schooler. American universities are good for the one and only reason that anything American is good: they have a lot of money and use it to attract talented people from around the world.

is this a private school thing? i never saw anything like this in the schools i went to

>everyone wears various sizes of potato bags with dumb shit printed onto them

great fashion

Attached: 180373d287301650413102.jpg (600x400, 87K)

Yeah attracts talent from around the world....... to get a meme education? Doubt. Our colleges also produce most scientific papers in the world.

At least their shorts aren't tucked into their socks come on.

those pants look fucking great, stfu cargo shorts wearing mutt

The gothic girl is much more cute than the princess who looks a tranny

>Europeans tuck their shorts into their socks.
Oh no oh no no no no

what a stupid premise, no brother would cockblock his brother so hard and no older brother would allow himself to be put in that situation

>t. Mount Temple
I’m glad there’s a school to segregate you freaks away from the rest of us

high school culture is cringeworthy

Teenagers are cringeworthy so it fits