In real life people talk about Spain, Italy and Greece but seem to forget about this country. Tell me about Portugal...

In real life people talk about Spain, Italy and Greece but seem to forget about this country. Tell me about Portugal, the Portuguese, and the language.

Attached: 358px-Portugal_regions_travel_map_EN.png (358x526, 133K)

Cheap, confy, great food and nature, they are Greece tier, if you go to South Europe spend a couple of days there

They are based
I want to go to Azores and Madeira, they seem pretty comfy

women have moustache and they sell a lot of towels there

Attached: saved.jpg (635x98, 20K)

>Greece tier
this compliment or insult?

Beautiful country. But it's not as flashy as say Spain. Very relaxed and nice people. A lot of urban decay.
Life is slow and sometimes a bit melancholic. Definitely worth a visit if you are not into partying and infinite pools (though you can find this in Algarve which is just an extension of Andalusia)

Portugal is the cutest.

I was in Portugal. I really love it there. It's still so 'real' and authentic compared to all the other popular places you listed.
For example their restaurants have all these cheap ass tiles all over them with football on display and old men that will sit there the whole evening drinking a bottle of wine you can buy for €4 in a restaurant.

If you look at any Dutch town it's completely different than it was 30 years ago even without a single tourist ever setting foot there, but I feel like it's not like that at all in Portugal.

Insult, Grece is very shit, people die.

It's an irrelevant shit rectangle, with a language that sounds like a Russian doing a racist impression of Spanish.

lol'd

Very beautiful women

Attached: Irene from Portugal.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

The missing piece in the Iberian puzzle

Attached: moortugal.png (680x530, 27K)

somebody post her boyfriend

Attached: 1521478286586.jpg (563x503, 21K)

FUCK OFF she doesn't have a bf it's all fake news.

Irene is pure.

how do you know hmm :^)

IF SHE BREATHES
SHES A THOT

>Tell me about Portugal
Small but beautiful country. Most people live in the colder green parts next to the Ocean.
>the Portuguese
Introverted and melancholic people, mostly because we're essentially an island in the Atlantic Ocean which is cold and unforgiving.
>and the language.
Slavic-sounding romance, very nuanced and pretty hard to learn, but I honestly think it sounds beautiful.

>Life is slow and sometimes a bit melancholic.
spot on

Introverted? then why are brazilians such sex monkeys

Greatest ally

Brazilians are also fairly melancholic, if you look beneath the surface. Heck, Bossa Nova as whole is happy-sounding songs about sorrow and sadness.

I guess they can't grow wine there too well, so they found a different way to cope.

Gayest country in the world.

Being gay and cute is great and makes me happy both mentally and penile happy

>both mentally and penile

Attached: 021.jpg (435x265, 79K)

Lucky bastard, I'm Ugly as Fuck :(

Glory is the best word to describe us.

Attached: portugal-9_10.jpg (1024x1017, 478K)

maybe because brazilians are mongrels (with lots of amerindian and blacks blood)