You prefer red Canada or blue Canada?

you prefer red Canada or blue Canada?

Attached: 889_25_12_07_10_28_40.png (1388x1214, 80K)

blue
english is such a boring fucking language, I wish I paid more attention in french class

green has the most likeable people

green has like a 1000 people

based

I (Anglo) honestly wish Canada spoke a different language so our culture wouldn't be dominated by America's

hon hon hon oui oui omelette du fromage avec le jus de pomme

Abos can't decide on whether they want to be protestant or catholic

Attached: religion-canada.png (1388x1214, 117K)

Green has no* people you mean

red

yes but red and blue is full of c*nadians

for the most part it's rupert's land was hbc and protestant missionaries, while actual colonies had the catholic church

Attached: cannada-2011-ethnicity.png (1664x1516, 188K)

Red; Come back to the United States my children.

I actually had exactly that for breakfast, except instead of apple juice it was cranberry juice

This map can't be 2011. I have seen it many times but seriously, no one here except maybe the 80+ year old will identify as Canadian

funny how English speaking Canadians know French because of the texts on basic products like boxes of juice, cookies, chips, etc.

>so our culture wouldn't be dominated by America's
YOU ARE AMERICA

Attached: 1515801207742.jpg (720x774, 13K)

>no one here except maybe the 80+ year old will identify as Canadian
wouldn't that be the opposite?
frigg off, rick

do Anglos really not know it's ''omelette au fromage''?

what's up with that red district on the tip of ontario?

French influence from way back, I assume.
Quebec used to extend all the way down to Michigan, mind you.

Attached: Province_of_Quebec_1774.gif (506x448, 36K)

>sed to extend all the way down to Michigan
Thank god for revolutionary war then.

Why are quebecois more religious than frogs?

That doesnt help Europe at all you know

it's windsor, next to detroit
probably has more catholics because it was an industrial city with a bunch of immigrants while the surrounding area is old farmland

they aren't
anglo merchants in montreal had a union with a quebec political party and the catholic church to keep french down
they kicked out most of the anglos, that party died a long time ago and other than baptism and funeral many quebecers never set foot in a church

I didn't know that because I paid no attention in french class and now I regret it

Based BC and Yukon

a lot of no relgion answers are from nativez who secretively practice tribal beliefs but don't talk with outsiders about it

Do I prefer ni hao or bonjour

easy choice

I recently bought a video game, and on it a stamp saying I could play the game in Fr*nch was on it. It covered up the face of one of the characters on the boxart. Fuck Qu*b*c.

Blue, red are oppressors

they aren't.
Being catholic is part of national identity for them. They don't actually go to church or anything.