Is it true European men are more fashionable?

Is it true European men are more fashionable?
Most guys I see here just throw on whatever, only well groomed, high maintenance guys seem to care.

Attached: ce8a2aac4367c5189c8c35f4bc7ebd93.jpg (600x826, 57K)

this dude's outfit is shit, his jeans are destroying the semi formality both with the knees and 2010 style dumbass super skinny fit

he's just an attractive guy

>those troussers LMAO

tbph I just found this on google images, I just wanted to start a thread because I'm bored

Yeah Europeans do look like homosexuals...

this
(and yes, thats a good thing)

western ones that is...

Attached: 20.jpg (1007x1280, 769K)

I think it has to do with weather. If you live in a humid, muggy, swamp you will not dress as elaborately as a guy in New York. Most likely shorts shirt and sandals.

>I think it has to do with weather. If you live in a humid, muggy, swamp you will not dress as elaborately as a guy in New York. Most likely shorts shirt and sandals.
>New York
>not a humid, muggy, swamp

Well lets say London or Boston then

Maybe?

I'm a thin dude, I have a basic haircut and some short beard, then I just put on some jeans, some brown low-key sneakers and a button-up shirt outside the pants and call it a day.

Maybe it helps that I'm not fat.

It's because we (european, ignore flag) walk everywhere and don't have cars we can hide in while we get lunch at the drive through.

Yes, us Europeans are very fashionable!
take a look
www.hel-looks.com

>fashionable?

faggotable*
fixt for ya.

based joni

Attached: 20180808_12.jpg (717x1024, 168K)

It's the opposite. Arabs and africans are well dressed (no idea where refugees get their fashion tips from, probably jsut genetics) while westerners wear H&M manchild shit

Not at all Europeans are just gigantic bandwagoners so when something is trendy everyone wears it until it looks stale and like complete shit imagine seeing men in their 40s walking in skinny jeans and bomber jackets

Maybe because they actually care?

I just came back from central Europe. They don't dress so differently from North Americans.

>well dressed
wearing name brand streetwear and having a bag with a big adidas logo on it is not well dressed

Well it's certainly better than khaki shorts and jogging shoes

>khaki shorts and jogging shoes
that's what you wear in Germany? I heard about the socks and sandals combo but this is a new one.