Have you ever seen snow before

If not when was the first time
>Canada
>Yes

Attached: Snowy-Vancouver-Skyline-584b2ea83df78c491e6eec6e.jpg (2212x1475, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aat9O85ynsI
youtube.com/watch?v=nOP4m1z9IUw
youtube.com/watch?v=54WBjkwRug0
youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have never seen snow, you are not white

Yes. Climate change makes it less and less common here though.

This.

My first time was in 2007, here in Buenos Aires. That day was my birthday, it snowed for the first time in more than 70 years. I saw snow once again in january of 2017 in Tokyo.
I took this picture last march in Tokyo.

Attached: P_20180321_135246.jpg (2304x1296, 582K)

Perú
Yes. Multiple times in our old family farm

Nice. Japs love when it snows (in Kyoto, at least): it's a rarity for them, apparently.

>when was the first time
when i went to Chile i saw it from afar
i took pics even

Attached: 20151112.jpg (2284x1285, 435K)

It's not so rare in Tokyo, although it doesn't snow much. But if you live there and you want to see snow you can cach a bus to Aokigahara or Hakone and in less than 2 hours you will be among snow covered forests.

because of the terrain configuration only one side of Japan sees snow every winter, it's rare for it to fall on the eastern side of the mountain range that goes across Honshuu

Attached: images.gif (940x848, 81K)

Yes, but it's getting kinda rare. There was a pretty big snowfall in 2010/11 and then again in March of this year, but we don't get snow every year here.

Feels bad knowing if that I don't move, snow in winter will probably be pretty rare in the coming decades.

yes but we didn't get much snow in the last couple years. it used to be more common 10 years ago

Attached: QdTb8.gif (1000x500, 1.25M)

>if not when was the first time

Attached: 5n2o5nn52.jpg (250x201, 11K)

>snow monkeys
they have scandinavians in japan?

como puede ser que nieve en tokyo pero aca en buenos aires no, si estamos a la misma latitud.

tuvimos la peor suerte

>scandinavians
i... what

Ceci

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-06.01.18.jpg (1745x1067, 188K)

Yes but I gotta travel pretty far

Attached: Tahoe.jpg (1200x799, 220K)

i like the greenery moves too

tiene su explicación científica que no me voy a poner a escribirla acá
tomá este screencap:
tl,dr de ese screen: viento polar no llega suficiente, entonces clima templado, etc.

Attached: images.jpg (1021x306, 128K)

the map says snow monkeys, scandinavians are snow monkeys

gracias por la info.

Culpa de los Andes.

Yes.
It's happens every year and it's just a bunch of bullshit that you have to shovel.

Attached: 20110525_081119_27ep 22 foot drift trail ridge road.jpg (1600x1200, 1.07M)

ayy limado
nah, the map mentions the REAL snow monkeys, these cute ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=Aat9O85ynsI
any similarity to samis, finns and swedes is purely coincidential

Italy
Yes, every year

I've never seen snow, but I don't think it would be exciting seeing it.

We do have hail though, but when I was a child it was way more frequent.

I've only seen it in the distance, like this. Never been close to it, let alone, touched it.

Attached: Nevados-Bogota-3.jpg (600x400, 42K)

No

Attached: sad2.jpg (250x250, 6K)

lol wut
sal afuera jetón, mira hacia las montañas

It only snows in the far south or The Andes. It rarely snows in Santiago or other cities close to The Andes. I happen to live in the Cost 100km from Santiago so no snow for me. Atleast I don't live in the north where it doesn't even rain. Also there has been like 3 thunderstorms here and hey, that's a thing

Yes, last year we even got 2 centimeters that lasted almost a day.
It was a harsh. winter.

>or The Andes.
that's my fucking point, go outside and see the glorious white peaks

yeah pic related, me in Zermatt

Attached: 10520744_1430185310539623_720044550225470609_o[1].jpg (1323x710, 50K)

You can't really see the Andes from the Coast lol we aren't that thin. It is like 2 hours away by car tho so i might go in September.
Also, does it even snow somewhere in Paraguay? I imagine it's all hot and humid

>does it even snow somewhere in Paraguay?
no never
>I imagine it's all hot and humid
winter is the dry season actually
with the defrosting at the far north summer and autumn become the floods season

why did you quote me?

wtf i'm white now

oops
meant for

2007 was the first time for a lot of us, and I'm from fucking Catamarca

That doesn't seem like a nice weather. Here it ranges from 2-18°C in winter and 16-25°C in summer. Pretty comfy desu, I'd still like more rain since it only rains like 8 times a year and only during winter time.

Mexico
No

>That doesn't seem like a nice weather
yeah well i don't recall ever saying that it was
>16-25°C in summer
'mirin

>If you have never seen snow before then when was the first time you saw snow?

Attached: 0.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

>If not when was the first time
>Not
>first time
Uh, I think you have to see it to have a first time
Also
Flag
Yes, though I'm on the bottom end of the snow belt

never

Attached: 1517000681287.jpg (623x624, 126K)

Damn brown people are weird

seems dangerous, desu

but Hamza, you're brown too and yet you've seen snow
snow in the fucking Sahara, how unfair is that

Attached: images.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Even in Alabama we get snow a few times a year.

Whenever it snows the whole fucking city shuts down and people wreck their cars everywhere

I live in the Alps, i literally have snow all year round

Really? Post pics it must be cool to live there

It only snowed once in my entire life where I live in the South Island. I think that climate change is in the process of transforming South Island from a temperate to a subtropical climate, so that's why I have hardly ever seen snow in my life.
In the future under several degree celcius increase of global average temperature, where will the snowy places of the world be? Will there be any other than the continent of Antarctica (not allowed to live in Antarctica).

It'll be cold and snowy in Chicago forever user. If you want a 7 month winter you can always find it here.

Isn't it full of niggers?

>where will the snowy places of the world be?

Central/Northern Sweden
Northern Norway
Finland
Greenland
Northern Japan and the Sea Belt of Japan
Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=nOP4m1z9IUw

youtube.com/watch?v=54WBjkwRug0

youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg

You wouldn't even believe.

contrary to what you see on tv shows and shit these niggers are mostly killing each other over petty social media beefs and rivalries over girls. its pretty incredible.

there's a homicide detective who lives on my block. his stories are hilarious.

What about in the future? A few degrees or more would probably drastically decrease the snowfall in many of these places.

actually it gets so cold in chicago for much of the year that its too cold to snow. a few degrees warmer would probably lead to more accumulation.

question: are you white?

As seen by my flag I'm currently in Germany, so there's no mountains here (I'm Austrian)

Looks like a lovely place.

reminds me of GTA 4 when you drive around Broker or Bohan

Yes

you don't need to tell me, niggers is a problem I'm fairly familiar with, kek

he never said everyone that has seen snow is white. only that no one from a country that never gets snow, can not be white.

wtf i'm white now

I've read the Great Lakes cause lots of snowfall around its perimeter. how long will they be around for? With future megadroughts poised to decimate most of America, won't the government drain the lakes like the Soviets did to the Aral Sea for irrigation and drinking water?

What is the point of this question? Anyone can lie about their skincolour on the internet.

Like three times, but my skin is fragile so I start bleeding the moment I touch it.

What is the least Canadian city in Canada?

a city that is in Canada, but does not look like an Canadian city

victoria
or quebec city tbqh, st. john's also has a unique look to it

Attached: o-VICTORIA-BC-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 521K)

its illegal. some county in wisconsin that lies partly in the great lakes watershed tried pumping great lakes water to the part of the county outside the watershed. sued into oblivion by every one of the great lakes states (incl Wisconsin and Canada). they are ultra protected.

anything in BC because the climate and environment is different than the rest (Meditteranean/oceanic climate vs continental)

Pic related is BC desert

Attached: 9248-CH-0705-ou-500px.jpg (500x333, 43K)

Answer that leaf's question, right now

>What is the point of this question? Anyone can lie about their skincolour on the internet.
t. wh*toid

what the hell? im white?
god damn it

The first time I saw was when I was 11 at La Mongie.

>Meditteranean
You don't know what is a Mediterranean climate. I give you a clue, a large portion of California enjoys a Mediterranean weather.

Not in my city, but there's a road between my city and our neighbor City called La Rumorosa which has people every time they open the road back up after it snows.

Ya tyrone martinez an forget glen the aussie he abo now