Dominant language at home in America by county

Thoughts?

Attached: CD4C5A5D-C1CB-4582-B639-197F8E5E4C0E.png (4200x3105, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Breakdown_by_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language_in_the_United_States#Counties_and_parishes_with_the_highest_proportion_of_French-speakers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine#Birth_data
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Amish_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a horrible scale
50% is vastly darker than 40%

whose the guy that makes these maps?

these language enclaves won't spread, these are all from first generation immigrants. I live in Eastern Washington state and that red county is nothing but farms. I wonder where they find people to work on those farms?

Attached: curious emoki.jpg (470x475, 34K)

God

A guy from Reddit but he's only made this as far as I can tell

Mexico

t. scared burger

kys it's all over

I thought the most surprising thing was the difference between Texas and California considering all the memes. Weren't Californian CHIs supposed to be more in touch with their Mexican heritage?

How did you type plebbit with an R without Jow Forums flagging it as spam?

I was inferring that
Texas is full of illegals, California not so much
Juan pls

Don't know. Didn't even think about it.

Reddit

I thought the red county was Yakima but it's actually a different county.
>Texas is full of illegals, California not so much
California seems to have more
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#Breakdown_by_state

What happened to all the Francophones in Maine and Louisiana?

Should be 100% red IMO

Hmm, maybe it's because Texans are xenophobic and it doesn't give mexicans a chance to assimilate? California is the polar opposite

Nothing. They're not actually that numerous and I think they've been undergoing rapid assimilation lately:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language_in_the_United_States#Counties_and_parishes_with_the_highest_proportion_of_French-speakers

>no more French in Maine nor in Louisiana

Attached: 1450737209010.png (601x601, 406K)

I would've thought that would just make Texan Mexicans even more eager to drop Spanish to show Anglos they're assimilating, whereas Californians Mexicans could keep their language just fine.

You can kinda see the outline in Louisiana and Maine but they're not the majority

Je pense que c'est une bêtise

conservatives tend to move away from immigrant areas when they start flooding in. It's called white flight and its a big problem

Why is it a problem?

>Other
What fucking language do these retards speak?

because then we get CHI territories

thats the REAL america sweaty

>american education

Native American languages, in the case of Arizona it's Navajo and in Alaska it's Yupik

What's wrong with that, though? Are you bothered by White majority areas, too?

whats the red pocket in washington?

reconquista is gonna happen, and there's nothing you can do about it

Some argue that it’s a problem because immigrants don’t get to assimilate. Personally I think the biggest problem is that as soon as white people move away, city and state governments stop giving a shit about schools and other public services in those areas. It’s not supposed to be an issue anymore, but it is. Even the retarded Jow Forumsacts that you see on here claiming that racism is dead in America know that.

No because white majority areas is what America was and has been since it's creation

Do you really believe this? There are parts of America that have never ever had a white majority. And when it was created, whites were solidly in the minority in most places.

Adams County where 59% of the population is Hispanic, as this user here said it's probably because of agricultural work.

>Miami's county
Someone please nuke that spic, std-riddled, cocaine-snorting shithole.

Why haven’t those savage freaks been genocided yet?

you mean wh*Tes? I don't know user

So what? Things change
Why should they

Do you believe that those minorities held the same identity and culture as the white Americans did?
Imagine if Mexico were to be invaded by the Chinese and your culture was slowly replaced with a Chinese-Mexican hybrid culture. That's how americans feel right now with Latin Americans

What? White americans have no identity or culture

In the places where Spanish is spoken as 1st language by like 90% of the population, is it common to find people born and raised in the US that barely speak English ? There's really no point in learning English if 90% of the people around you speak Spanish

Clearly you don't live in an overwhelmingly homogenous part of the country. I live in the country and i've seen only a handful of blacks in my entire life, a few mexicans once in a while, and i've never seen a Muslim.

>That's how americans feel right now with Latin Americans
Those Americans should move out of cities that begin with “San” and “Santa”.

Those "cities" were very small when we conquered them. They were basically frontier towns.

Well, you still have to go to school, and if you want to watch TV outside of Telemundo, go to popular Internet sites or interact with anyone outside your county, I imagine you still need English.

Attached: hispanic_english_profiency_by_age_and_year.png (310x825, 11K)

That's a terrible map, you can't tell any difference between the shades of blue.

Attached: spanish_2012.jpg (2200x1700, 904K)

And here is the amount of spics

Attached: hispanics.png (1190x714, 265K)

Agreed. Especially Fall River and Providence.

no, lots of the people who speak Spanish at home also speak accent-free English.

When the spigot of illegals from Mexico and Central America finally ceases for whatever in the future, Spanish will die in the U.S., just like Italian and French before it. Future generations of Hispanics aren't going to bother with it.

No they weren’t, retard. Santa Barbara was huge, Monterey was the seat of the state government when it belonged to Mexico. Besides, it doesn’t matter how small they were. By your logic, you shouldn’t bitch if we flood Maine or Alaska with Latinos.

Based Maine had the lowest number of new Latino births in 2017, at like a whooping 0.2%. Glad they're mostly confined to just one region of the country.

Soon it will be Pennsylvania Dutch.

It's over
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine#Birth_data

The Amish have moved into Maine. German speakers replacing the French (:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Amish_population

The Amish need to be stopped

dead meme. a few towns but that's it.

Insidious Amish Imperialism must be extinguished before it engulfs this country

Reddit

wtf

The Jow Forums-Reddit Cold War has ended

No its just the expression go back to plebbit

Amish population:
>1920
>5,000
>2018
>330,465
>The Amish are among the fastest-growing populations in the world, with an average of seven children per family.

What is the least American city in the United States?

a city that is in the USA, but does not look like an American city

San Juan, PR

again.

Puerto Rico is an unincorporated US territory with self-government status.

It is part of the United States, but not as a state.

>That red speck in Kansas, Washington and NYC's metro.
Disgusting
Only 2 counties in commiefornia? Not LA county? I call bullshit

so? it's still part of the united states, which is what you asked

>Los Angeles County
>45.9% of the population reported speaking only English at home; 37.9% spoke Spanish, 2.22% Tagalog, 2.0% Chinese, 1.9% Korean, 1.87% Armenian, 0.5% Arabic, and 0.2% Hindi.

You just had to ruin washington state you cunts

This will not happen
In fact its only going to increase

Washington State birth data (in parenthesis percentage of the population as a whole):
>White
>58.9% (72.5%)
>Hispanic
>18.3% (11.2%)
>Asian
>9.8% (7.2%)
>Black
>4.3% (3.6%)
>Native American
>1.4% (1.5%)
>Pacific Islander
>1.3% (0.6%)

Thoughts?

Wait the state that Americans from Jow Forums want to make an ethno state is literally less white than France?

Attached: 1532196164829.jpg (576x575, 55K)

How would you even know how White France is?
:^)

The savage natives are subhumans which need to be gassed

it's a lot bluer than i was expecting

Jow Forumsacks are fucking stupid. If they ever banter you, remind them that the US isn’t a White country.

What were you expecting?

more red, i assumed most HIspanics spoke English only as a second language rather than as a first

Not really

Attached: it's_over.png (310x524, 14K)

There are a decent number of illegals in Texas, but also Tejanos who are big into their traditional culture. Also, Texas doesn't have an official language (unlike California, which has very strong laws that favor English).

>There are a decent number of illegals in Texas
Texan Anglos are the original illegals who pulled a Kosovo.

Woah, that's a completely original hot take right there. I've never heard anyone bring that up before.

Mexican people > Fr*nch people, you cunt

I would have been expecting worse desu. Where Is Dutch on the list?

Almost nonexistent. The Dutch in North America assimilated almost immediately. A common surname in the southeast is 'Vanderbilt.' They literally just took the Dutch 'van Der Bilt', crammed it together into one word, and bam - that's their last name.

Remember the Maine

this

>Around 136,000 people in the United States still speak the Dutch language at home today. They are concentrated mainly in California (23,500), Florida (10,900), Pennsylvania (9,900), Ohio (9,600), New York (8,700) and Michigan (6,600; i.e. almost entirely in the city of Holland).

Not sure about the Dutch but in one of the Dakotas almost 5% speak German at home.

>California is all red or light blue
Jesus Christ

epic

Attached: 1898.png (1772x1980, 1.02M)

>Region colonized and settled by Mexicans
>Being surprised that people speak spanish there
yabba dabba doo

Attached: fred flintstone.png (225x225, 7K)

So much for Reconquista

Most of the Mexicans in the US came after the 80's

Estados Unidos los Goblinos

Attached: 1510091766191.png (687x927, 66K)

RECONQUISTA

Attached: Viceroyalty_of_the_New_Spain_1800_(without_Philippines).png (1600x1192, 645K)

Northern California is pretty blue