Starting my internship Monday any tips on how to leverage this opportunity to further my career as much as possible...

Starting my internship Monday any tips on how to leverage this opportunity to further my career as much as possible? It’s at an absolutely massive company with tons of connections and resources

Do I just stay low and do all my work without bothering anyone or try to stand out and be a go getter?

Attached: F85F0617-F120-41C9-B4DE-8B06D027416D.jpg (961x961, 133K)

What internship and where

HSBC?

Is it front office?

>stand out and be a go getter
Don't be an asshole, but if you like what you're doing / are passionate about the field you're in, don't be afraid to show it either. Do the best job you can, "don't be afraid to go the extra mile" and try to be generally pleasant and appear normal. Basically, be the kind of person you would like to hire if you were in your boss' position.

Clairo is shit

The first two weeks of work, show up 30 minute early and leave 30 minutes late.

Youll make a great impression and can slack the rest of the time.

Make everyone call you 'they' and then freak out if someone uses the wrong pronoun.

>be pleasant

Honestly user, don't forget about this. Be a go getter but don't be all up in motherfuckers faces and hovering over people's shoulders or constantly talking. Be hard-working, know your shit, but also be down to earth.

Do not try to stand out or be a go getter. Everyone around you knows you know nothing, can do nothing, and are practically free labor.

Be humble, work hard, and people around you will start to think maybe you aren't a complete waste of space. They might even take a liking to you and give you advise.

Make personal connections there. Getting ahead in life is about networking and leveraging your network when needed.

Do the bare minimum. Collect your check and go home. That when things go to shit you're not the one they blame. But try to take ownership and credit for everything that actually goes good.

>this shit advice
Yes OP go and be a good cucke goy in an unpaid internship.
I'm doing a 6 month paid internship in a big corp as well, I'm the last one to come and the first one to leave and browse biz all day, my goal is make it before getting fired

Show your superiors that you're willing to do more than you're getting paid to do.

Try not to learn these lessons. They work now but will hurt you long term.

Paid or unpaid?

If it's the latter don't bother

i want to lick her pussi and ass sorri

Paid and it’s for engineering actually which changes things cause it looks like people were giving me networking tips for business but usually with engineering internships you get hired where you intern so networking isn’t as important

That's a guy isn't?

I want her to brap on my face

No she’s the new queen of indie music

connect with as many people as you can on linkedin

This is Jim from the IT department, I need to talk to you about a few things.

Why do you want a career when you can literally just buy Link and in a few days you'll be a millionaire and can throat fuck that girl in the pic

That's definitely a trap, looks like Finn Wolfhard

Is LinkedIn a meme or not? I literally have zero social media presence will this adversely affect me in the future?

Two Books:
1) Power - why some people have it and others don't, by Jeffrey Pfeffer.
2) A good etiquette book. Manners maketh man is not just a quote from a movie.

Since you're starting Monday and don't have time to read the books beforehand, here's some key things.
1) Dress well.
2) Read all the materials they give you.
3) Show up on time.
4) Introduce yourself to everyone.