/brit/

The prettiest girl on Tinder edition

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-151451.png (1080x1920, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg
youtube.com/watch?v=qBGHolXGi3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need a white gf

Attached: pepethefrog.jpg (975x600, 28K)

fuck emma watsons farts

Listening to Johnny Cash.

good luck climbing that mountain po

TREYWAY

Attached: IMG_4563.jpg (722x1280, 160K)

>Timothy J. Perkowski, 60 of Trumbull Township died Thursday (Aug. 16th) unexpectly in Saybrook Township. He was born August 7, 1958 in Cleveland, Ohio. He was a veteran of the US Navy. He was a truck driver and mechanic. He enjoyed muscle cars, tinkering, music especially Rod Stewart and Bruce Springsteen. He was a really good mechanic and was always helping people whenever he could. He enjoyed helping the homeless by buying them meals and giving them food. He loved spending time with his granddaughter.

Attached: tim.jpg (338x434, 61K)

Attached: 1534808121384.jpg (1538x2048, 458K)

>pepethefrog.jpg

Attached: fedora1.jpg (342x259, 14K)

F

Stop being such a creep

Attached: D303FB05-3112-40E9-BAC0-DC97E52D82F8.jpg (900x506, 54K)

w2c

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (866x1600, 151K)

boomer cunt deserved it

> Roy E. Saari, 85, of Tomahawk, passed away Monday, August 6, 2018 at his daughter’s home. He married Karen H. Peterson on August 18, 1956 in Chicago. She preceded him on July 29, 2014. Roy was drafted into the United States Army during the Korean War. He served with the 45th infantry and was honorably discharged on September 29, 1954. Roy worked at Cleveland Cliffs Mining Company in Michigan for over 30 years.

why bro

Attached: roy.jpg (365x560, 151K)

Because you're a fucking freak and I wish you and a couple of your creepy yank friends would fuck off from this general for good

Fucking autistic little creep you need a bullet

please stop these posts ;_____;

why do americans call people that have been in the army veterans. why do they suck the cocks off them its a job.

im going to die lads

Keep posting obituaries.

Attached: E667441B-E3CF-4EB4-B5E2-3DF1771F2699.jpg (206x154, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg

Hat

fuck off yank

>install Tinder
>yes, yes, ok, I consent
Too pussy to create a profile.

Okay, im just finding the ones I think are interesting

you're the only irish poster who i remember here. You've clearly made a lot of progress in the last year or so, well done lad

How to make a flute gangster

cheap oil

You're a vet if you've been deployed to active service you mouthbreather and if you spend more than a few years in the service then the likelihood is that you will. It's the same here.

Yeah I'm doing it for the cause brotha thx

>LONNIE L. PAGE

>My wife and I drove U.s. 50 from Carson City, Nv. to Utah in 1992, the year I retired from the Federal Government (Pentagon). A very interesting and beautiful drive. We enjoyed it so much and always wanted to drive it again. We are up in years now and chances are slim we will ever do that again. I tell everyone that you need to drive across this beautiful land at least once before you move on. We were very fortunate to drive it 4 times from Myrtle Beach South Carolina to California. This is a drive everyone should take in their lifetime. Thank you very much for posting such beautiful pictures of US 50. God Bless America.

Attached: US_Highway_50_westbound_West_of_Eureka_NV.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

MY NAME IS BRUCE AND I DO NOT CONSENT

what's the matter?

They make me so intensely sad for some reason.

what cause lad

nothing why do u ask

what routine are you on?

Obituary guy here, this isn't me

[discreetly googles the whole post]

White nationalism + getting a gf + trappin HARD

>ask a question about the cringe cockworship americans have for the army
>all the wannabe army larpers slither and sent (you)'s
fuck off you quilts

Reunification of the 32

Attached: Spideys such a good guy he even gets along with _6f14a4c29cfcb080af163b3ade7e12f0.png (167x200, 6K)

never heard anyone get called a vet here. ever. and i mean fucking ever.

>trappin HARD
sounds a bit gay

>cockworship americans
in theory, but in practice they have a rampant problem of homeless vets, esp. in cities like San Diego.
Don't seem to care that much.

what do you call the lad who heals your dog?

Not only americans. This term is used in all armies as i know. For example i'm veteran too as i was on military service.

It is probably the fact that this will be you one day. You life maybe 50 years, 80 or 90 if you're lucky, and after all that, you get two paragraphs in an online article. Then after 1 or 2 generations, if you're lucky, you're forgotten about.

Thomas Pynchon:
>It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.”

I want to die in New Orleans

>financing a tshirt
state

There's no reason to be a homeless vet unless you genuinely have ptsd

i havent got a dog and if i did id call him mate. i wouldnt walk in and say alright vet

Ireland is already united by cultural Christianity.

I love the taste of lion brown. From the crack open of the can to the last drop this beer is beautiful. Like waking up to a 10/10 bird, or a one wipe shit. This beer provides the good vibes. Many times have I woken up covered in my own vomit, but I couldn't be happier knowing that it was the work of the brown bomber. The only people who do not enjoy a brown is, well no one really. The thought is blasphemous. If you don't enjoy a brown your mums ya dad and ya dads ya mum.

Attached: lionbrown_250x320.png (250x320, 33K)

Nothing gay about making stacks brah

based

>brown lion
sounds like something a fat white woman with dreadlocks calls her african fiancé

youtube.com/watch?v=qBGHolXGi3A

you cant call your dog mate lad people will think you fuck it

Protestantism is the most Jewish form of Christianity.

Boxing and I have my own lil barbell/dumbbell split 5 days a week

where do we go?

Attached: 1506563568698.jpg (264x161, 9K)

Laugh knowing Ireland will never ever be united

Double Brown is a naturally fermented bitter beer with distinctive malty character. The DoBro has achieved near-legendary status among the proudly impoverished lower class.

With its reputation preceding it, it’s easy to forget what to expect from a can of the big red. I opened my first with hesitance, afraid of what was to come. That first sip was tentative, shaky. I let it hit my tongue, the cool liquid washing over my tastebuds. Considering the malty sweetness, the mouthfeel, the minimal but still present bitterness, if I were to describe it in one word, it would be… fine.

Seriously, it’s fine. There’s nothing special about Double Brown, sure. But at the end of the day it’s a pretty boring, regular beer. It’s not going to win any awards, but it won’t kill you either. If you’ll drink Speights, Tui, or Wild Buck but won’t go near a DoBro, you’re nothing more than a consumerist sheep being controlled by branding and marketing, unable to form any opinions of your own.

The drop goes down pretty easy, especially when cold. It’s got a nice dark colour to it and a surprisingly pure clarity. Notes of Caramel and Manuka honey balance out the bitter, almost sour finish. Known for its starring role in the classic kiwi Rom-Com Once Were Warriors, DoBro’s are as New Zealand as number 8 wire, candy cigarettes, and not annunciating the ends of words.

If you rock up to a party with a hearty 18 pack on your shoulder, you’re inevitably going to get comments ranging from “Ooh, you’re in for a rough night” to “Why the fuck would you buy that you moron?” Just brush it off and stand up tall. Your beer’s not that shit, and you saved a full $4. Totally worth it.

Attached: article-6616.jpg (600x400, 42K)

also based

>mfw someone says Ireland has culture

Attached: roy2.jpg (300x385, 57K)

I'm still an übergael, slayer of brits

>Laugh knowing Ireland will never ever be united

Attached: 14233424135.png (1241x480, 870K)

haha obsessed cunt

i like these kiwi beer reviews ngl

might roll a ciggy

We have a million times more culture than your vacuous plastic shithole. Any European country no matter how small has more culture than the States.

What is a Bennie?

It's ok. Our God, and his ma, and all profets were jews.

Haha lads x

Attached: lol.jpg (640x640, 7K)

Absolutely based

Does it annoy you what they have done to irish culture?

bought some watercress salad from sainburys and it smells of cheese /brit/ wtf

LOL now this i can relate to

Why do poor, stupid people share shit like this on Facebook

A benzodiazepine.

Omg that's so me!!!

What's funny is that the USA invented St Patrick's Day, and Ireland copied us. We were also responsible for the creation of the Irish Republic too...

Huh...really makes me think....

fuck up you chinese spatic

showpoo nigger

haha luv this x

In Enfield service station now

Go see can I get some food

Attached: kev_toad.png (458x458, 34K)

@chad @travis @stacy @veronica us on the weekend

Don't reply to my posts ever again thanks

does ireland not have netflix yet lmaoooooo

I've noticed this too. Uneducated morons sharing stupid, trivial shit.

How about mugshots?

>One-eyed prostitute among 11 arrested in brothel drugs sting

Attached: muggy.jpg (644x805, 70K)

they havent even got inside toilets

can't tell if subtle dfw reference

Ulster 36th and Irish 16th brave lads

nvm it was a brand of elevators

potatoman clearly on some roidrage itt

lmao lmao LMAO hahahahah lorde looking spastic

newcunt faggot