Just graduated from law school, now want to be a day trader

Starting monday, I'm switching my career to day trader. This summer, I'll be trading and making it my goal to get 1 LTC a day. If I'm able to do this, I will pursue my dream of moving to south america and becoming a day trader. Will I make it Jow Forums?

Attached: day-trader.png (1293x863, 1.53M)

No.

Why the fuck would you study law if you aren't going to use it. You will most likely fail (the vast majority of day traders do), but good luck I guess.

>dreaming of moving to south america

...wtf the absolute state

probably not

no.

atleast comp sci majors can bot / ai
law students .... no cross skills

That's cool. I graduate from law school this summer and I'd much rather be day trading.

becoming a successful trader is like becoming a doctor., or lawyer, or any qualified person in a serious profession. it takes year and years of study. it is a tremendous undertaking that i can clearly tell you havent even considered the ramifications of

t. successful forex trader

What profit (in average) can make a successful daytrader in a day, and a newbie one? Both have same stack ofcourse.

Then why did you go to law school you mong? Enjoy paying off the half million dollars in student loan debt, buy I digress because this is a larp anyway. KYS

you're not even beginning to ask the right questions. you dont even know what you dont know. but i'll answer you. unless your a pro, your not going to make any money consistently. expect to lose everything, if your foolish enough to trade without having a strategy that is. why would you trade when you dont even know what your doing? i didnt make my first trade for over a year.

how much can you make if your successful? honestly sky is the limit, there's a reason that so few people are successful at this.

Full scholarship babe :)

here is how u make it. first u need like 10k min in ur trading account on binance(lowest fees) and trade the price movements on tron

what u mean trade the price movements? just hope that goes up?

because if you didn't go to a top tier law school, you're going to work for Lionel Hutz tier law firm chasing ambulances. He/She probably didn't learn this until year 3 of law school.

you might make it financially, but what does it matter when you get raped and murdered in that shithole?

Attached: 1525843274197.jpg (1508x892, 114K)

You sound like a little fag

Like someone else already said, it takes years to learn to trade consistently. I'm in my 8th year now and only just starting to see consistent returns, (as in not gambling or trying to be lucky).

The error in your post is to state that your goal is to aim for 1 LTC a day. It doesn't work like that. In normal life time and effort into a job equals X amount of money at the other end. Trading is unlike anything you will have experienced - it won't fit the logic you will have applied to everything else you have ever done.

My advice, if you want to do it, is as follows:

Learn to read a chart.
Learn your TA
Learn your basic patterns and how they trade.
Learn how timeframes fit together, one inside the other.
Learn your levels, how to find them and use them.

The rule of thumb is like this.

Higher timeframes are more important than lower timeframes. Always.
Same priority order for levels. Higher timeframe levels are more important.
Then understand how patterns form around those levels.

Use all timeframes, from 1 year, 1 month down to 1 min, and tick charts if you end up trading futures.

If you are set on day trading then within that day remember the 4hr is king.

It's not a competition, no one is going to congratulate you if you win and no one is going to feel sorry for you when you lose. (that's a tough one to get your head around)

Bad habits are quick to form, but they take a long time to undo.

Trade small - you're gonna lose along the way so try to stay in the game.

Lot of good parallels between golf and trading.

With that in mind, at first try to make par every week - break even after profits and losses and expenses. That should be your first goal.

It's a great career and although it's been harder than i ever imagined, i don't regret it for one second. :)

Best of luck!

apparently getting murdered and raped in the only way to stay straight, you heard it hear folks

probably just salty because you live in south america and not the real america

Buy LINK. Its about to team up with Docusign and the Accord Project and automate your whole industry kek

i dont wanna live around a bunch of conservatard israel-worshipping zog cucks

daytrading is the hardest way to make an easy living.

No. Day trading is a meme. Just get that lawyer job and make good investments. I highly recommend stock in Canadian cannabis, just get it before rec use starts

You're going to crash and burn.

Attached: 1450043742493.png (332x299, 178K)

>SA

Despite what the internet says, and if you avoid the big cities around here, you'll have an amazing life because:

>Crime rates are actually very low in certain cities
>Everything is dirt cheap, especially food. If you visit the best restaurants - which aren't expensive at all for a regular american - you'll experience the finest red meat in the world, and be treated like a king.
>If you're earning USD you will at least triple your savings in here - our currency is severely cheap.
>Most women have big asses due to genetics/fitness culture.
>Tax evasion is much easier around here due to widespread corruption.

Bonus tip: Chile (which has several cities with an >0.800 IDH score) does not tax your income if it comes from an online source - a paradise for online entrepreneurs.

>Online source

I actually meant other countries, btw.

>talks about memes
>recommends a two year old meme

holy shit, do you recommend to invest in ethereum and dash too

You'd have to be retarded to think cannabis stock isn't going to skyrocket after rec use hits

literally nobody has success daytrading. and that really is a "literally". everyone always reverts to the mean, which in this case is, if you're lucky in the longterm, a small loss. even then the problme with consistent losses slightly above the mean will wipe you out.

like i say, no-one wins with daytrading. also fees, commission etc...

south american women are way hotter than stupid ass north american girls.

You should have been an engineer or mathematician.
Lawyers are brainlets who could not undertand FFT or laplace transforms needed to do the math modeling of coins

Even a brainlet can understand those topics.

I know 995 of this board is teenagers and fools, but if there is anyone here that is actually a full time trader...

how does it happen? what do you need to get straight? what were the big turning points for being able to run it as a full time business for you? what resources would you recommend?

Eh that's curious OP I'm thinking about applying to law school this fall. Is there no way you can apply your law degree toward your interest in crypto?
I imagine I could somehow specialize in all the regulations that will need to be adapted to smart contracts and finance via blockchain, or somehow be the lawyer who will oversee smart contract agreements. Thoughts?

okay give me the definition of the FFT, its time complexity an the common scenario in which you use it instead of a fourier transform

i am a full time crypto trader and was also a lawyer. the traditional tips and tricks of traditional traders are interesting but not set in stone. crypto is a different animal. i have not worked as a lawyer for over 5 years and have traveled for around 4.5 years of that all over asia. i am not absurdly wealthy however i feel a freedom i never had before and i imagine i will be extremely wealthy within 18 months solely through crypto.

Attached: whoo.gif (185x116, 379K)

I studied that shit and I don't remember fuck about it. I remember some stuff about zeropadding filters and windows. I don't think it was too hard to understand either and you're going at it like a lawyer.

How long were the eyebrows of the second assailant?

Let me guess. You ignored everyones warnings about there being a huge surplus of young lawyers and now you cant find a job, right? Kys

If I graduated from law school, I'd learn some programming and eventually start a business around legally binding smart contracts.

The future will need a lot of lawyers with this kind of knowledge.

Enjoy getting flayed by monkeys in flip flops

That's what I'm trying to do.

why do you hang around Jow Forums?

Good advice
it obviously varies a lot how much traders make but on average how much have you two been able to profit/year?

Can you help me with your law skills?

No.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you buy an ambrosus masternode you can make 1000 dollars a week without doing anything!

ticker is AMB

I’m a different user who is graduating from law school. Barely anyone knows what blockchain even is in the legal field. I did a project on it for a class explaining smart contracts and blockchains use in the public sector. Got linked up with city counsel from my city and was instantly offered a position by a legislative director based on me just talking about blockchain lol...

What crypto you holding lawyer user?

>making it my goal to get 1 LTC a day
>goal to get 1 LTC
>1 LTC
>LTC
you failed already
trading isn't for you

>you should have been a mathematician
You want him to remain poor forever? Also nobody outside of /sci/ gives a shit about how well you know laplace transforms or proof of uniform convergence or whatever the fuck you absolute autist