Do you personally believe we will ever see sub 7k btc again? Why?

Attached: 5CF8FBE1-520D-48A6-9F06-15DA842E08E1.jpg (1024x768, 284K)

Yes. Because we have to go sub 7k to go back to 0

Why not? BTC's price has no basis at all. It's pure speculation.

Unless this is a joke do you believe in crypto as a whole? I do, and I believe bitcoin will continue to be top dog, so unless you think the whole ship is going down why would bitcoin fail?

All investment is speculation

yes. according my TA bitcoin needs to retest 192$ in order to reach new ath's

Because its outdated as fuck.
>if you believe in the future of mobile music listening why do you think cassettes will drop out of use?

>Just in case you weren't sure if this e36 was an m3, I bought a custom plate with m3 in it.
the absolute fucking state of m3 owners.

You can put a price on a company's stock based on its assets, cash flow etc. Try to put a price on BTC. Please I want to see you try.

Most definitely. It won't dominate forever. So even if we wont see the dip for a year, or two (we will, but I am just saying), then it will definitely be on a decline as early as 2020, when it would have no real purpose anymore, aside from being a "legacy" coin.

It could become an ultimate stable-coin, actually, and settle in at around $1000 permanently.

Because it would be unexpected and would cause pain and suffering to many. And thats how 2018 works.

BTC is actually the most overvalued crypto out there.

I still have a gut feeling that 3-5k will be the bottom.
Where's the institutional money? What are they waiting for?

Hashing cost plus tip

It's possible but I'm thinking most likely not. Too many bulls

If I own a cassette it will no longer evolve, bitcoin is ever changing. The idea that it is so technically inferior is misleading.

Yes, as soon as institutional money enters, they will want to diversify into shitcoins. mid-low caps like SONM ZEN and GRAFT will skyrocket and shit tier BTC will double back to it's all time high. Then BTC will fail the load test, again, and plummet like a pile of shit falling from three stories above into the open mouths of corecucks.

But user, it is technically inferior to a large amount of competitors. You dont think cassette technology ever evolved? You guys are hanging on to a relic

I agree, bitcoins ultimate value to crypto currency would be as a stable-coin, but 1000 seems too low to me. And it will continue to lose dominance but I do not think that there will be a coin that will ever reach a massive market dominance and become “the next bitcoin”

As big of a meme as it is I believe in bitcoin becoming digital gold.

That doesn't make any sense. The price of something is derived from the value it creates, not by what it costs to maintain.
You can build a useless machine that wastes an enormous amount of energy and produces nothing.
By your logic it's okay to pay thousands for a share of that machine because maintaining it costs a lot.

Oh course you do. You're emotionally invested

K

what about the total market capitalization of the unbanked ~3bn people + those that voluntarily want to drop out of the fiat system + those that need a store of value / 21MM as an estimate?

Maybe, but not this year. Why? Because too many amateur "analysts" are saying it will. Who do you think will be right about bitcoin's path: the TAers living in their mothers' basements, or Tom Lee et al, who have built their careers and reputation on sound investment research for a living, and have been saying bitcoin is a BUY the last several weeks?

>boomer and his m3 plate

Yeah no volume and interest has died. We will test the bottom again in this channel.

probably, only boomers and retards buy private plates, especially ones with the model of the car in them.

damn thats a clean e36