Australian sex tourists are going to poor Asian shitholes and leaving white children behind

Australian sex tourists are going to poor Asian shitholes and leaving white children behind.

aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2015/03/philippines-generation-sex-tourism-children-150305120628971.html

Attached: 150305120831125927_8.jpg (1000x665, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2018/07/02/nightwing-dc-lewis-tan-meeting-deadpool-2-shatterstar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 150305120829219696_8.jpg (1000x665, 68K)

here's a meme about it

Attached: bruce my son.png (485x713, 278K)

Aussies recognize them as white?

Attached: 1534965589043.jpg (225x217, 32K)

Yes. White children shouldn't live in some third world slum. Our government needs to rescue them.

Attached: 150305120832422401_8.jpg (1000x665, 101K)

Something similar would explain the existence of gypsies in Europe who look less like Poos.

i went to school with a bruced Filipino kid who doesn't know his dad

Attached: 1531526551400.jpg (497x750, 46K)

Good for them

BRUCED.COM
YOUR SOURCE FOR SICK CUNTS
FUCKING CHINK CUNTS

>philippines
hahahahaha

On social media aren't flip girls always saying how their family wants them to have half white babies? This looks like a win-win in that case. Just make the dad pay child support.

wew

Attached: white man in thailand.jpg (500x375, 34K)

>white man in thailand.jpg
there's a reason why there is no wave of half-white bastards in Thailand, and it's not because of the lack of sex tourism...

Attached: meanwhile in thailand.webm (656x626, 2.99M)

>Tristan receives occasional financial support from Jason, a manager at an Ikea store in California.

Even if he send her 100$/month it probably completely cover the child expense. And his child will be see as exotic so he will be able to get a job in the media.

All good desu.

I'm confused

Is that a dude?

I don't understand how you can go have a child and not take responsibility. I guess wh*Tes truly have no souls

I was expecting her to whip it out. Disappointing tbqh

If you're a whore and get pregnant you're really bad at your job.

she looks like his sister
pedo wh*Teys

yes
Thailand is basically Philipines(male)

Attached: thai boys.jpg (960x720, 116K)

There's a kid like this in my uni
Half indonesian half brit. He is extremely autistic and wears a "GOD IS DEAD" hat

ban white pig's entry in brothel.

why don't this?

Attached: japanese only.jpg (394x190, 12K)

desu they will have a good life there, looking white is considered looking good. They probably will find their ways into easy life, such as modelling or acting or getting married to a rich filipina who wants a filipino speakin white man

Well, we've tried trade, charity, education programs, rugby league... its basically a waste of time and money so if we just fuck enough of SE Asia, at some point they'll eventually be bleached enough to form the Bruce Empire together

>"Happy as a nigger on father's day"

Attached: You are not the father.webm (600x338, 1.42M)

because whitey is the main custumer

Those kids won the genetic lottery

Attached: 1510882286601.png (1200x1000, 1.54M)

Can't imagine anyone sticking his dick into someone that fat. He deserved getting slapped with paternity by the sole virtue of being a sick fuck.

BLEACH’D

Anyway, failpenises will raise their iq thanks to aussie pedos

>all have White father

I need some white baby, p-please impregnate me! I swear he will look white because I'm not a ch*nk that always, ALWAYS produced the ugly hapa offsprings that has lose nuts in his head

Happy as a British man in Bangkok

The reverse happens when whites mix with spaniards, most of the time the father is spanish. Even on this board there is a norwegian whose father is from southern europe.

Not all whores has access to sperm killer pills, and most probably the one that knocked out by the clients are underages that just starting threading the sea of real life.

Blacks would fuck a snake if you held its head

Attached: Tyrone has a bath.webm (569x320, 2.7M)

Who the hell would fuck a whore without a condom anyway?

>white

zitto animale

>this thread
hmm...I can understand why Japanese women run away from westernland.
I can't deal with those bastard.

White are disgusting racist.

noice

Attached: noice.jpg (900x1188, 938K)

Okay, so you guys are basically niggers. GOT IT.

Basically? We are 100% niggers, cumskin, never forget this

Based

Attached: 300px-Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif (300x181, 13K)

Those kids are priviliged though.

In Filipino society they worship the biracial kids made by sexpats I'm not even joking.

This phenomenon is better know in Chile as "Mejorando La Raza"

Thailand tolerates this because they have a surplus of women and need to unload them somehow.

We're nothing related to wh*tes, remember Poland. Wh*tes are slaughtered here everyday.

Zitto animale

>her

Nice one

Attached: 1524304748804.jpg (1451x1800, 233K)

some whore want whiter children desu, so they can become models or more succesful, they are obssessed white white skin

This filipino whore is rly cute tho

Not just white, it's pinkish pale white. When whites obssessed with tanning skin here it's whitening skin. There's even a comparison of the ideal skin, which is of the boiled egg white or the full moon
>kulitnya umpama putih telur baru dikupas
>kulitnya putih mulus umpama rembulan ketika mengambang

Hmm...

Attached: 150305120830797348_8.jpg (1000x665, 99K)

BLEACHED

cringe

Based Philippines taking the monsoon, the typhoon and now shielding us from Big Bruce cock.

Old fat Norwegian sexpat with his wife and his supermodel daughter Urassaya Sperbund

Attached: 1505260519705.jpg (1080x809, 112K)

How to get one?
I'm expecting to land in white neighborhood instead of chinkfested Australian town

They look so much better than the batshit crazy HAPAs to be fair.

How come?

The "hapas are crazy school shooters" is a reddit meme

white european male delivers better genes than our mystery meat friends over the pond

Plot twist: it is just brain damage from circumcision.

Is she wearing a Patek Aquanaut in that picture? Gotta be worth $30k right there.

Is this why merchants are so neurotic?

pls stop

>white male and Philippine female makes a child that looks white

how is this possible?

that's a woman btw

HAPA girls are the master race, no question

Why do her ovaries hang outside like that?

Genetic is wonderful thing, recently Europe was black as a dick of the black male, and now...

Attached: Cheddar Man.jpg (700x420, 28K)

can someone post those poor viet american farmers?
its very funny to see them working on rice fields

Hilarious considering the biggest moviestars in the world (which means Hollywood and not irrelevant Thai celebs that nobody outside of Thailand cares about) are Hapa boys with Asian dads

Keanu Reeves
Dave Baustista
Jason Mamoa
Lewis Tan
comicbook.com/dc/2018/07/02/nightwing-dc-lewis-tan-meeting-deadpool-2-shatterstar/

Attached: Lewis-Tan-Nightwing.jpg (984x518, 55K)

50/50 qt model/Elliot Rodger. Take your chances.
I got locked up in the psych ward once because of a [spoiler]meth binge[/spoiler] and wew lad, there were a lot of hapas in there.

why wont you commit suicide, chink insectoid?

chinks have brain bug that expands and develops when their blood is mixed with crackhead old fucks

OH NO NO NO NO with the facts

Attached: 1493161566441.jpg (1898x838, 320K)

Yeah he is finally here. I thought you had killed yourself.

Attached: 1510391655818.jpg (894x668, 68K)

not hapa at all
all of them look like common kazak

It is funny how none of the user here posted this picture from the article from the OP article. I wonder why ...

Attached: phillipines_150305120832797482_8.jpg (1000x665, 103K)

philipine negritos women

Tenma were have you been? Those threads were so boring without you

Attached: 1527809140064.jpg (1302x974, 397K)

>adam apple

wtf

Would you care?

How much do you think it would cost to pay a woman to get pregnant and then you take the child back to your country?

>the biggest moviestars
Who are all these guys except Keanu?

All Filipinos (except the ones you see on Filipino soap operas) are mixed with these people. All Filipinos have Melansian / Abbo / Negritos genes in them. This here and here are the "Asian" girls that White guys get. The same goes for the Thailand with only poor rural girls are the ones who work in the bars

Attached: phillipines_aeta4yi1-600x400.jpg (600x400, 69K)

>Chink use negrito infested region to mock philipinees, kek whatever you still uglier and man faced.

I think perhaps it is that they can't respect either of their parents. Imagine if your dad was a perverted sex tourist who literally had to leave the continent to get pussy, and your mum was an opportunist who tolerated fucking him for a Visa.

shit attracting flies

Cute dog

>las abominaciones del pacifico

Ay dios mio

Incels on the interwebs think they are getting light-skinned Filipinos who look like this (who mostly have Chinese ancestry and are the elite in the Phillipines).

Attached: Phillipines_Dream Dad.jpg (488x403, 43K)

They just look like really dark asians desu with you lad.

humanos mexicanos son tambien mismo el chinos de color mierda, juan

When the actual reality as posted in the OP article, they look like this here who are rural Filipinas who are part-black/Abbo/Negrito

Attached: 1514202942232.png (1080x801, 1.03M)

Vietnam war rape babies?

why do the
y need that kind of wide nose?

I thought it's the other way around? Like incels on the internet hate flip women cause what they know is we all look like this

Why white live in country-side are all low education scum?

Not only Australia, but also USA.
bogan, redneck
They are sooooooo stupid.

mamma mia