Is it hard to get Polish gf being Russian?

Is it hard to get Polish gf being Russian?

Attached: F7A3CC46-ACF7-45A5-A21D-3D9DF469D129.jpg (564x482, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/nataşa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't i can

russian / ukrainian / belarussian girls > polish girls

cover yourself with this.

Attached: i-kiwi-50ml-pasta-do-butow-czarna-w-puszce.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Nah, they are whores. We call them Natashki.

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/nataşa

Only if your wage bigger than average polish men

Attached: 1519767562701.jpg (850x400, 32K)

I hear if you're an immigrant in germany you can get a polish gf. basically polish girls that immigrate to germany end up dating other immigrants because they both tend to be in the same financial status.

nope, most date Germans

Which isn't even a common Polish name but rather Russian which is quite ironic xD

>Swedish reading comprehsion

He said Russian women are called Natashas. Anywhere on earth the term "Natasha" means Russian prostitute.

Attached: 15316820880230.jpg (981x469, 48K)

What about polish bf? Would you like one?

I thought he just called Russians and Ukrainians whores (natashki) and that's why he wants a Polish gf

yes, because they don't speak neither English nor Russian

I don't know honestly but some of my
younger female friends are kind of "russian fetishists". They absorb Russian "aesthetics" taking pics while squatting, using Cyrillic script, tagging their pictures #pyccкaядeвyшкa... I think it's a bit cringy honestly but it might be a good sign for you. I personally wouldn't date anyone from abroad because I'm too self-conscious about speaking any language that isn't Polish (and Jow Forums is basically the only place where I do it)

Yes. They prefer Italians, Spaniards or Niggers or anyone with money. Why would you want them? Russian girls are less demanding and lazy.

Metaphysical non-existent geopolitical variants don't have value in true romantic Love

>Yes. They prefer Italians, Spaniards or Niggers or anyone with money. Why would you want them?

Are they nice to Polish guys?

Oh I'm an idiot... Didn't check which post he responded to xD

They treat them like beta faggots who's whole purpose is making money for them and treat them like princesses. Polish guys usually look for Ukrainians girls now since plenty of them migrate to Poland.

Polish girls are niggers of girls.

If i am 100% 'spanish' moor i can get a racist polish gf?

>Using labels to categorize fellow human beings
That's sin, how dark, such madness

>treat them like princesses

Why are they like that?

be black and thats it

Yes. As easy as it would be getting a Russian girl for you I imagine.

*Eastern European prostitute

this

Is it possible for females to be cucks?

>Russian girls are less demanding
HAHAHAHAHA

>I personally wouldn't date anyone from abroad because I'm too self-conscious about speaking any language that isn't Polish (and Jow Forums is basically the only place where I do it)

do you like western women?

No, they crave for superior Russian cock and dream of it its full thickness occupying and oppressing their vagina

Attached: 1477953227937s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'm a straight female, so no

my mistake. what makes other polish women want to worship russia?

No. Our women are massive whores

how bad are they

How many more times will you create this thread, you stupid cancerous autist faggot?

Probably Internet trends, memes, cyka blyat and stuff. I said they are the younger ones, about 20, even younger. I'm not even sure if it happens outside my friends' circle

how do you view germany and russia

My polish cousin who's kind of scandalous hates Russian guys
Most poles still live in cold war Era lol

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1478616744704.png (860x650, 60K)

Nothing wrong with posing as a qt gopnitsa.

Attached: nzwka9umvd3y.png (1198x1196, 1.86M)

flash 20 euros to a polish girl and she'll suck your dick, not kidding. You don't even have to say anything.

Ugh I hate people like you
Kurwa English is an easy brainlet language

>#pyccкaядeвyшкa
lol for reaL? link?

I don't really have any opinions on any countries (excepting USA, this country always seemed somewhat grotesque to me lmao)

I'm not a hoe and I don't want to get banned also

Yes but I'm afraid of making mistakes also I hate my accent while speaking English.

>excepting USA, this country always seemed somewhat grotesque to me lmao

please tell me more about this, polish bros and polish ladies

how do you feel about USA and Americans?

slavshit women are garbage. avoid

Literally no one who speaks English is as xenophobic as anyone who speaks Polish
I know because every time my American accent shows in po polsku every native laughs rudely but most English speakers (and some Brits) would be happy to communicate with you even if your English is just okay. Really.

This.

Slav w*men should be shot and used as a coal.

T. Discount Austria

what women do you like then?

Attached: volei.jpg (2000x1000, 204K)

holy fuck this, all of them are whores and not only that they aren't even that attractive like wtf? Trash.

Fuck off Natashka

The dead ones.

Attached: 1428337285001.jpg (394x558, 36K)

why are they always asking people to send them some money?

Attached: ruski.jpg (941x884, 214K)

feels bad to say this after breaking up with a belorussian girl who unironically was an awesome, lovely girl.
im the biggest hypocrite alive.

Attached: 1497394534674.jpg (522x522, 21K)

Well, send her a flask with acid with a sign "liquid gold".

I think the USA likes everything huge
and pompouss: Superbowl, halftime show, big ass cars, pick up trucks... Americans also seem to be overly excited. "OMG HI HOW YOU'VE BEEN???" They seem overly sensitive, too (see: SJWs). I always felt like they sometimes get too bored with living in a wealthy country so they make up problems like blackface or cultural appropriation. Also school shootings are some kind of phenomenon to me. Or their love to guns. Or their bloated patriotism. I don't know, maybe it's just how media potrays them. Or I'm biased because my aunt who've been living in the USA for, like, 20 years is probably the craziest person I've ever met.

based and redpilled

>)
cringe

Where does she stay in USA? California?
They are like that but some are really cool. School shootings/guns is pretty political but people like their guns in a healthy way mostly

I don't know, if someone would speak to me in Polish with a foreign accent I might be a bit amused but in a good way, not rude. I've never heard this before excepting some little bits like "dzień dobry", "dziękuję".
And maybe I'm just to harsh when it comes to judging myself

Currently yes, San Francisco. But she used to live in Dallas, New York, Boston...

>liking American cities
yeah she's a weirdo

they make good prostitutes can't deny that

>Or I'm biased because my aunt who've been living in the USA for, like, 20 years is probably the craziest person I've ever met.

What is she like?

american are crazy