Reminder that wealth will not make you happy

Reminder that wealth will not make you happy

Attached: 1524502608461.jpg (983x1024, 82K)

reminder that being rich and sad is objectively better than being poor and sad

Maybe he's nervous

It's just his face.

this is the face of a degenerate faggot who bangs trannies. hollywood broke this guy.

he also gives away a ton of his money

this

whatever dumb ass logic you want to use to imply that money != happiness (hint: it very much can be) , being rich and sad is irrefutably better than being poor and sad

Looks like victory has defeated you

I don't want to be happy I just don't want my mother to be homeless ever again

People that are rich and sad are just pathetically uncreative or have given up their ambition

Damn...that's true.

I made half a mil (over a million in January) and I'm not sad but I'm definitely not any happier.

Attached: Screenshot_20180512-163142.jpg (978x978, 180K)

;'(

"Money doesn't bring happiness... but it sure makes life easier!"

he's still mourning the loss of his puppy.

funny pic

I'd rather be crying in a mansion than a studio.

>corsa red
Why do rich fags do this? It's not like they are buying it as a collector (well some are) and need good resale value. Just get some nice like white whatever.

>this is the face of a degenerate faggot who bangs trannies
what

Can you teach me how to make that much? For real.

Attached: 8C153D56-692E-4E47-842A-F7672A25DB15.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Contempt and sadness

Even if you're rich that doesn't mean you can't bring some people back to life

just go all in on a coin you fully believe in and wait
easiest way

It takes one to know one.

Wealth will not make you happy, but it enables you to pursue happiness.

You're a good person, user.

this
im poor and depressed. i just want to be rich and depressed. I'll still be a loner, no doubt, but ill have more gadgets to fuck around with

My loved dad died a year ago, left me with a shitton of money (aside from my own crypto).
Now I'm rich and I sad af.
I seriously don't know what to with his money, it's just so sad that he passed away.

do something with it that will honor his memory, whatever that means to you

Its more comfortable to cry in a ferrari then on a bicycle.

Get kids. Suddenly world stop revolving around you and you understand that there are more important things in life then you. True story.

Money is the only thing I want in life, nothing else makes me happy. Experiences are shit without money, having to settle for less regarding every aspect of life is shit. I just want to wake up and not worry about basic shit I just want to do what I want when I want without real life repercussions and money is the only thing that can make it happen. If I don't make it in crypto then life is gay.

> wealth will not make you happy
yeah i wanna see for myself though

oh hell no. Fuck kids seriously, he hated them as well.

Keanu is one of the few genuinely good people in Pedowood. That's why he always appears sad.

>buy btc
>wait x years

you leave keanu alone you faggot

Bullshit post 1 picture of someone frowning on a Jet Ski. Impossible.

This. Lonely diamond in a pedo stack.

Keanu had a rough life and genuinely cares about people. He is sad because he isn't a sociopath and a lot of things haunt him.

Hi Keanu,

You should really stay off Jow Forums, its not suitable for boomers.

People who say money doesnt make them happy will never be happy. They chose to be sad and feel bad.

Money allows you to have time for hobbies for enjoying life.

Try working a 60+ hour work week 4 weeks straight. Yeah money buys happiness.

Attached: 1487394165083.png (1124x844, 873K)

You will see your father again. But right now focus down on hobbies, think of good times but remember to make more good times.

Dig into shows, movies, hiking, find a hobby, visit the zoo festivals etc.

enjoy the freedom that money brings.

If I had 500k I would be happy as a pig in shit.

You're wrong about shows and movies, the rest is spot on

shows and movies give ya an idea.

Heck if I had retirement money I would be hiking 5 days a week.

That or I would get a small shop and make it into a haunted house for october. Build all the stuff myself and have it open to the public ro something.

The options for happiness are endless when you have money.

I could go fishing every other day, hiking every other day, enjoy fresh air and life.

Instead 6 days a week I work 8-10 hours sometimes more.

if someday I ever make it man the possibilities.

No but it will make me less miserable which is something I can live with until I off myself

An idea about what?

things to do places to go hobbies to pick up.

Etertainment is enjoyment, watch some odl shows, I watched 1-5 season of rawhide and it was fantastic. Fun western got me even more into hiking.

Neutral
Contempt
Happiness

Trips of truth.
Now, stop messing with him.

This. Seems like a genuine proper dude.

>unhappy with work because it takes time away from me for stuff I don't want to do
>Get rich and only do things I want
>Able to spend more time with family and friends
>Pursue projects not for the money but just because I like it

Im pretty sure this is a lie poorfags tell people, i.e poor NEETs

You know what they say, OP. More money, more problems.

Keanu is the only celebrity I would like o befriend.

Yeah, obviously. Poor people are just coping but gotta agree that money itself is not enough to be happy.
Check out Marlow's Hierarchy of needs. Financial security (being rich basically) belongs to safety needs which only comes after social needs (family, friendships, romantic relationships), esteem (the closer you are to your ideal self the happier you will feel) and finally self-actualisation (the hardest one to achieve considering you must have achieved all the previous needs).

OP, you should've referenced Matthew Mellon (heir to 2 banking families), who invested in btc and xrp early and basically made a billion. He died recently. Much more relevant example to Jow Forums than Keanu.

Keanu always looks sad. You would be sad, too, if your dad abandoned you, and if your wife and daughter died. Keanu basically has the money and freedom to establish his own family business and turn Reeves into a dynasty by having 10+ kids. But instead, he's more commonly photographed doing normie shit like eating at restaurants, alone, looking sad.

Keanu is an example of a 6' tall hapa who just doesn't feel like continuing his lineage because he doesn't give a fuck.

its a beta male move to do this, because it's basically communism. he should instead be using his money to establish a family business, which creates jobs for people. giving away free money to others who he thinks were "underpaid" for their work in the matrix series just stimulates their laziness and wastefulness down the line.

forgot pic

Attached: keanu feels.png (984x1266, 1.39M)

It's NEO, what's he got to be nervous about?

Attached: blockchain reloaded.jpg (1920x1620, 351K)

where can I buy ARCH? is the ICO over already? do you know when it will be listed to an exchange? or what exchange? how high do you think it will go?

>hating on keanu
kys irl

kek