True. True

True. True.

Attached: based america.png (614x960, 557K)

Pity about South America though

Based, you know it's true. The world would be a shithole without us

Yeah we gave Panama independence and toppled dictators

Fucking disgusting.

We put more dictators in power than we've toppled.

god bless america, can one of the americans on this board thank a soldier for their service on my behalf please?

Thank you for your service, Sgt Gonzalez

America, your time is over. It's China's time now.

Attached: 1534989599171.jpg (330x250, 13K)

It's unironically true though.

Overall positive effect or at least not as negative as people portray. Our dictators weren't as bad as those they replaced
Based.

fake news, multipolar world NOW

usa literally starves people in venezuela right now with its sanctions (forces other countries to limit their trade to venezuela too) also strangles my country with sanctions too and tries to dictate how to behave unless they want serious problems to nearly every country in the world

benevolent superpower my ass

Russia invaded a sovereign nation and annexed land from them you idiot, how are we supposed to respond?

to be fair you did annex crimea and are supporting rebels in east ukraine, don't even try to deny it, it's laughable at this point

russians are stupid worthless violent assholes who will never achieve first world living conditions

You're just mad about your sanctions. Venezuela's government deserves those sanctions the only reason their people are starving is they refuse to comply. Stop projecting Ivan.

don't think russia claims to be a 'benevolent' superpower though do they, they're pretty transparent with their intentions and don't hide them beyond nice sounding ideals they don't live up to

Clearly Igor was trying to take the highground. Please refrain from posting if you aren't smart.

>be American
>join the military to defend your own people and nation
>get sent to Bumblefuckistan to die for Ahmed ibn Shalah
truly benevolent

they're dying for the interests of the american elite, ahmed isn't benefitting either lad

no he was saying america isn't benevolent, don't see how he was trying to take any high ground really

Russian constantly tries to justify the annexation as “they wanted to be Russian”.

And you guys did nothing to deserve those sanctions, right?

Americans join the army for more reasons then to defend ourselves, we do it to provide aid, protect and to spread freedom and democracy. That's what being a superpower is all about my good slav.

they did want to join russia though user

Most of they join for the benefits or because they fucked up their education so much there's no other choice.
That and Americas fetish of the military status where they view them as some kind of superior being.

People who join mostly do so for the free college and lack of prospects in their life.

pro tip: if you want a referendum to join your country to be taken seriously, allow it to be held BEFORE you send your troops into said territory and/or arm rebel groups there

Why even try to morally justify yourselves? Just embrace the fact that you're the bad guys.

Thats not how you do shit. You don’t invade territory and THEN ask them whether they want to join your country.

t. trying to take the moral high ground on stolen aboriginal land
pretty sure it's well known that crimeans have wanted to rejoin russia since independence considering crimea was only part of the """country""" ukraine since it was gifted to them in the USSR times

Americans are another superpower, literally every superpower that exist/existed has commited crimes or imposed things to others, it's not a capitalism/not capitali thing, romans, greeks, ottomans, persians, russians... All of them did the thing any power would do to impose their influency.

The thing is how to maintain that influency, most of them can't deal with it and collapse

Yes that's why they are helping with the blockade in Yemen which will will createa famine and strave more than 10 million people
That's why they are funding rebels in Syria that make the war last longer
That's why they use a lie to invade Iraq
That's why they overthrow Gaddafi which resulted in more refugees to Europe

see

if it's so well known then there would have been no need to annex it ahead of time to ensure they voted the right way

That was a decade ago and he wasn't actively defending it.
Yours is still doing it and yet you are despite having the power to prevent it.

century**

yes the problem with inciting civil war in libya is the fact that a few refugees went to europe not all the libyans that died
bizarre post

>despite having the power to prevent it.
what power do yanks have lad, we can vote for one warmonger over the other not much in the way of choice
how could you ensure a fair referendum with ukrainian troops in crimea by that logic? also fairly sure there would have been a 0% chance that 1) ukraine actually would have allowed a referendum and 2) respected the results of said referendum

That may be a reason for joining but nobody gives their life for free college

We will take full credit for Iraq. We convertly supported a horrible dictator in Saddam, and then we tried to rectify the mistake later by invading and destabilizing the country to overthrow him.

The Europeans (Aka France and Britain) pulled us in to the conflict with Libya.

Syria was a hot situation of debate for us and we supported the rebels, but the American populace is what kept our government from actively involving itself in the conflict.

Yemen continues to be incredibly controversial here as does Saudi Arabia in general. Nobody in the US likes the Saudis. It’s a retarded alliance with a bunch of faggot princes and everyone here knows it. Trump when he was campaigning already called out how dumb our alliance with the Saudis is. It’s only a matter of time before our next president abandons the alliance altogether and calls them out for their bullshit.

even if we assume that the voting was legitimate in the first place, it's not like russia would have withdrawn their troops if it was a no vote. they wanted crimea, they didn't allow observers to come freely to the referendum.
the fact is, there was no attempt to even allow ukraine to hold a referendum, so your arguments about muh evil ukraine not allowing a referendum are baseless, russia didn't even give them an opportunity to hold a vote. russia was the initiator of needless force here, so there is no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt over ukraine.
i'm done arguing, this is starting to get to the tldr stage

Because the US doesn't care about us folks in mena so I used the "refugees" aka Sub-Saharan Africans who claim they are Libyans to enter Europe since you care so much about Europeans

I would kill this man if he said that to my face.

I would kill this man if he said that to my face.

(OP)
I would shake this man's hand if he said that to my face.

All it takes is to start broadcasting dead children and Americans start to care.

>sends their own soldiers to die
>consistently
>kindest

Yeah you don't know how much I love living in a world that depends on the well being of a country of ignorant assholes.

Oh yes, of course the people of Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan are thankful for the kind help they received, of course there was no other motives besides defending freedom

Only after decades of occupation and fuckery over the canal.

It's Gomez

Attached: joe gomez.png (547x626, 18K)

they are

Attached: us navy seals.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

The US also had Patrice Lumumba killed and can be partially blamed for the absolute nightmare that is the Democratic Republic of Congo today

LOS are literally the nigger of the world. Theyve killed hundreds of millions for their economic interest and their kike overlords while their empty, plastic, pathetic and brainwashed shell of a society is slowly but steadily crumbling

1. Neocon/neolib tards disgust me with their civnat gaytriotism.

2. When all is said and done....its true. But its less about intentional benevolence and more apathetic
nonchalance.

The recent bout of purely malevolent evil, regards to Libya and Syria, is the result of the CIA and friends gone rogue. Its more accurate to blame it on Israel and the 5th columnists.

Americans in general though just want to kick the Spics out, purge the CIA, force all American companies to manufacture their shit in America, and disengage entirely with the rest of the world.

Shut up dumbass

Based Messi

oOoOoOoh spoOoOoky

>and toppled dictators
Eeehhh... yeah, sure.

I sincerly hope you are joking. War is very costly, no one goes to war far away for freedom or democracy. It's always for profit.

We've been at war for most of our history. This is most likely bait, but unquestioning patriotism pisses me off.

it would be pretty awful if they had turned Commie due to Soviet influence, yes

sometimes being an adult means you pick the lesser of two bad choices

>. It’s a retarded alliance with a bunch of faggot princes and everyone here knows it.
On the contrary, Saudi nobles are secular and even possibly progressive in their politics, but their tendons are sliced by an extremely regressive religious faction and populace. If the population of Saudi Arabia was just the 15,000 nobles that live there, they'd be an upright country

But that means removing the 32 million backwards people.

rather live in america(california) than russia or choina for sure

What profit did Hitler make by invading you?

Taking the Ruhr valley back, for one, which France had occupied from WW1 to the beginning of WW2

The only superpower that was more benevolent the America was the British Empire, spreading development and education across the world even at a net loss to their own wealth just to make sure peace and prosperity can reach the maximum amount of people.

>the problem with inciting civil war in libya is the fact that a few refugees went to europe not all the libyans that died
Yes it *is* the problem. If 200k Libyans die, the world won't feel it. If European society breaks down, the Euro loses its value, there are no more wealthy consumers to absorb Chinese manufactured things and Russian hydrocarbons, and European companies employing millions in outsourced jobs crash, the whole world goes to the gutter. So yes, the welfare of a few Europeans objectively matters more than the deaths of thousands of third worlders.

>and education across the world even at a net loss to their own wealth
yes I'm sure the East India Company, which formed as a corporation before royals got involved, absolutely ignored profit motive and their responsibility to shareholders

Attached: Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 112K)

But Ivan, I though sanctions only made you stronger? Why are you upset?

>also strangles my country with sanctions too
so stop annexing foreign countries? we were clear about why we were sanctioning you...