Please make this a reality!

Please make this a reality!

Permanent European Union Citizenship

> eci.ec.europa.eu/002/public/#/initiative

I have a Danish passport, but I'd love to have blue EU passport instead.

When people ask me where are you from, instead of saying, 'Denmark' I could just say 'Europe', or instead of saying, 'I am Danish' I could just say, 'I am European' :D

Please support the initiative, I have already signed it myself.

_side note

Incidentally, I was just at the Royal Danish Embassy today to get a new Passport issued (going to Bangkok next month). Didn't know they take finger prints of all your fingers, how am I supposed to steal shit now? :O

See ya'll in Bangkok!

Attached: XZKIdVeBaSPNxOT-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/poland/thailand
google.pl/maps/@53.7495213,20.4734712,3a,75y,8.19h,88.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_tB-vSlcUV19wiee7HMKPA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically kys yourself

nigger

based

This guy knows what's up.

These other two basement dwellers probably can afford to travel, so they have turning into edgelords ;-;

Attached: df73fb3d525096e1f8f835aebd24ba13.jpg (750x750, 80K)

So far 60% of the signatories are from Brits, how Ironic.

This reads like some Brexiteer ‘troll’

brexit means brexit

Attached: face.jpg (500x375, 16K)

>going to Bangkok next month

Attached: chris-hansen.png (178x178, 30K)

>wanting to have the New World Order rush in

fool

I agree, I want to go to poor 3rd world countries sporting my "European" i.e. 1st world passport and fucking all women who think I'm a rich westerner

Eeeuurope! FUCK YEAH!

kys pan-euro redditor

based EU triggering incels again

potato means potato

Your economy is practically identical
countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/poland/thailand

What do you think my chances are ending up marrying a thai fitness model?

Attached: 17077387_182412242257312_518380592459415552_n.jpg (640x799, 62K)

Corruption Index [+] is twice as high in Poland than Thailand, WTF POLAND??!

Nevermind, I think I might be reading it wrong, apparently a higher score is better.

Then you should sign the petition.

>GDP per capita [+] 2017 13,811$ chart 6,594$

yes, totally identical

and Thailand is not even 3rd world anymore

Don't know. How Chad are you 1 to 10?

They have less debt, no deficit and they spend over twice as much on Gov. Healthcare*.

A middle class Thai probably has a standard of living 4 times greater than a pole, hell even a Brit. Flats here in London suck ass, quality wise. I can pay 1/4 of what I am paying in London and get a huge condo in Bangkok. Fresh food is 1/5 the cost too.

6-7, 7-8 if I make an effort.

>They have less debt,

We have less debt than most of western Europeans and Americans, so what?

> no deficit

How much does it affect average person's life?

> spend over twice as much on Gov. Healthcare*.

Spending is not everything, the important thing is how the money is used and since their corruption index is much higher than here, as you noticed, one can expect their healthcare doesn't work so well.

>A middle class Thai probably has a standard of living 4 times greater than a pole

This is how middle class Poles live:

google.pl/maps/@53.7495213,20.4734712,3a,75y,8.19h,88.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_tB-vSlcUV19wiee7HMKPA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Now tell me how it is 4 times worse than in Thailand.

> I can pay 1/4 of what I am paying in London and get a huge condo in Bangkok. Fresh food is 1/5 the cost too.

And in Thailand they make 10 times less than a Londoner

You're trolling anyway.

This

So basically you don't like being Danish?

How would that make it easier to travel, is your country banned around the world?

Euro shills live in a bizarro world...

>healthcare doesn't work so well.

They have one of top universities in Asia for medicine, the health care there is world class, there is a reason people go there for so called 'medical tourism'.

> Thai middle class
Suggested minimum salary for Bachelor degree fresh grad, by the government, is THB15,000 per month.

So if they are renting in central Bangkok (they probably wouldn't, but lets see), a nice but on the cheap side condo, would for 8000 baht per month. Food would be less than 3000 Baht per month, that leaves 4000 baht. If they saved up 4000 baht every month for 5 years they could buy a place way nicer than what you showed on google map.

Yeah, I'd say a middle class Thai has a nicer lifestyle than us Euros. Their standard of living is well above ours, but obviously it is at the cost of all the poor fucks with no education that keep prices way way down with their cheap labour. Hell the only reason London is affordable is all the cheap labour from Poland, Africa and India. Thailand just has its own domestic cheap labour :D

I am barely Danish, referring to myself as Danish feels silly. I am mixed European of 4 nationality. referring to myself as European would be more accurate and feel more natural.

god I wish I was him so I can watch all the confiscated material all I want