Just woke up and my mum told me we have a new PM I mean really people

Just woke up and my mum told me we have a new PM I mean really people.

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Read that too

What, you don't think it's normal to have seven PM's in eleven years?

Attached: ehh.jpg (960x960, 70K)

what's wrong with the previous PM?

>woke up
>didn't die in my sleep

Attached: 873188.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Better than 1 PM in 9 years

is this the minister with delicious wife ?

Is bibi king of Judea yet? Is he like your Putin?

In democracies it's pretty normal

being a PM appears to be an exhausting job, 1-2 years is already enough imo

I want Bibi. I'll trade every one of our useless cunts for him.

Attached: benjamin-netanyahu-munich-iran-drone-prop-speech-security.jpg (767x474, 31K)

the absolute state of parliamentary systems of government

I want a dicktator desu

Accept Chinese overlordship then.

Not only is it a new one, it’s a pretty shit one. Not as bad as Dutton, but still

t. Bill Shorten

We've had the same PM for 14 years, and he's the son of the first PM who held it for 31 years.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

based singapore

How's that wonderful independence from colonial masters treating you, then?

Oh, you mean the next PM of australia?

same as here desu

Well, I would have hoped he'd get hit by a bus before that happens, but if Labour really has absolutely nobody better, than sure, I guess it's possible.

I'm sick of Libs making it harder for me to get my centrelink making me go to all these bullshit things just to get some cash I'm voting Labor no buts about it.

Is it true that the political system in Singapore is essentially fascism with Asian characteristics?

>Hating on the king of Jews
I bet you are an arab, who wants to see Israel destroyed. At this moment Bibi is the only man standing between the Jews and a next Holocaust.

Great Dear Leader*

>I want Bibi
no thanks

Get a job you parasite

Can't.

Get into a trade and you'll have a fuckton of work. It's basically the only industry where there's more demand than supply. Plus you'll make way more money than 99% of morons that go to uni and get useless degrees.

Mr. Beckett is that you

Jesus Christ. That's banana republic-tier. What's the reason behind this?

No discipline within party ranks plus weak leaders.

Near-constant backstabbing and blatant ambition to overthrow their superiors. Since 2010 there have been four occasions when the current PM was ousted by their own party and replaced by a scheming subordinate, none of whom were voted in by the people.

People just couldn't appreciate glorious Tony Abbott

Attached: r0_221_2481_1616_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

Seeing as we have your system, we don’t for PMs. We vote for parties who vote for the PM.
Australians are a lot more fluid in voting than say Americans, so popularity polls are are taken very seriously here.
In this instance, the former leader Turnbull, who deposed Tony Abbott after 30 polls showed he was unpopular, had the same thing happen to him.
The right wing faction of the conservative party, the LNP (where Abbott has his supporters from) tried to coup Turnbull and replace him with one of their own. Their motive, aside from policy and beliefs, believed he was losing seats in Queensland (a fairly conservative state) because he was a “moderate” conservative.
But the coup failed, and Turnbulls choice, another “moderate”, won the PM spot, but he will probably lose the election to the centre-left Labour Party come the next general election

There's nothing "centre" about Labour and especially not about Bill Shorten. He's one of the most far-left Labour figures we've ever seen.

Economic parasites shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Good

Attached: 09E57DC6-0FB7-405B-9DFE-B2B476CBFD29.jpg (1990x762, 200K)

Not exactly. He doesn't kill or imprison political rivals, he is just a really talented and cunning populist politician. Both his critics and supporters call him ''the wizard''.

Harper was PM here for 9 years. Justin Trudeau's father, Pierre, was PM for just shy of 20 years. We have had 22 in 151 years since confederation so they average almost 7 years each.
It's called stability