I can't stop talking to younger girls they're just so much sweeter

I can't stop talking to younger girls they're just so much sweeter.

Attached: 1471903369231.png (439x456, 311K)

how young are we talking

11-12

Oh god no.
No.
NO.
NO!
NOOOOOO!

I hope you realise that paedophiles are beaten up regularly in prisons

into older chicks, i see.
that's fine, that's fine.

i know of one nasty pedo case in czechia. When his cellmates found out, they castrated him by stomping his balls to pulp.

It's okay to talk to them just don't sexualize that

Kill yourself

Based

Fuck off Lachlan

14 is the lowest I'll go and Im 20, 11 is a bit too much

Attached: 1533805299213.jpg (525x633, 28K)

aren't you that paki that keeps saying he will fuck a 7 year old?

and how old are you?

kek

Im just memeing for (You)'s, hell I think 14 is too much since they are annoying and cringey

Attached: 1499731619779.png (490x627, 101K)

Jesus christ, this is lachlans 4th fucking time ban evading when will they do something

what people don't do for you's this day

at least he's not flooding the board at the moment

Would be cool if his roomies were womanoids. Real pity

You mean sexualising them or just having some friendly chatting?

Noice

Attached: 1522990238951.gif (261x432, 143K)

I would talk to them in case it was legal to fuck them, or at least to fuck them and that nobody knew, but it is a utopia and for the moment I can stand the desire

L-Lachy?

Polish diaspora detected

>beaten
they’re kill on sight desu
pedos and rapist have to be sent to their own prison here so they dont get murdered

Here they rape them, torture them and then kill them

Attached: 1532511897232.jpg (409x507, 37K)

why does everyone have this weird obsession with pedos getting raped? I understand the killing part but why rape?

If you're incel it's your right and life purpose to steal a little girl because w*men won't give one to you. Go for it.

After you've lost your virginity you'll stop being a hebe

I met a girl she's 20 years old 4 ft 8, looks like a kid, sounds young, looks young god damn I think I hit a jackpot.

Little girls will still judge your size Lachlan.

Are you a chink, sir?

Attached: 109837895.jpg (1199x678, 71K)

how did you even meet her when you dont even leave your house, do you go to uni?

Do you frequently drive around schools in your minivan?

they took the inocence of a child, they deserve their to be taken away in he worst possible way

That because they haven't been ruined by modern western culture and social media.
They are very honest and pure.
I have some 11 yo that I love spend time with too. She is sweets and love me a lot, like to watch anime and always talk to me non-stop about that. We always cuddle and watch her favourite shojo shows.

But it's painful to know that it might just be puppy love and oneday she will probably grow out of it. I just get close to her play with her just by chance, when I am too lonely having no friend and unstable future.
But now when I have a much better life compare to then, I starting to think it maybe better for her if she did not meet me at all.
So Its better for you to not to get to close to them. It will hurt a lot.
Unless you can take them as your wife (legally).

>why yes I shall take your innocence away by sticking my penis inside your poop shoot because I want to punish the pedo and not because Im a closet homosexual

Attached: 1527881634793.jpg (647x831, 110K)

why do you think penis? here they do it with chairs and screwdrivers. Just becuase you would like it doesn't mean they do

errrm that's called grooming in the west

which one will you delete?

good choice

Attached: untitled.png (1086x544, 94K)

I hadn't used pink beanie wojak for a while so I wanted to use that

nice, I have this

Attached: big soy.png (1200x1696, 3.43M)

Prisoners like to rape each other but in the case of pedos nobody is likely to give a shit or intervene so it's easy targets. It's more about guards letting prisoners do what they do than prisoners having some sense of justice or whatever.

Its not like we are total stranger, I met her I was only 15 and she's like 3 yo.
I just wanted to play back then, because I was too boring with college life, failed at everything in life. She was like a sun, always smile at me and ask me to play with her. Thanks to her I can move on without killing myself, now I become more successful partly achieved my dream.

But before I know it, she like what I liked too (JPN cultures). Everytime we met eventhough it was short, it's like one of my most happiness moment.

At least I'm able to give her 5 yen coin (which I got a lot when I came to JPN). I can only that this is not just her puppy love and Japanese superstitions is true so oneday we can meet and get marry in some distance land.

Nice to hear you have such a mutually beneficial relationship.
Even if it's puppy love she will be your friend for ever.

Do you still shit in the shower?