Tell me about China's provinces Jow Forums

Tell me about China's provinces Jow Forums

Attached: china_provinces.jpg (681x634, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Deer_Cave_people
pri.org/stories/2013-12-03/manchus-ruled-china-20th-century-their-language-almost-extinct
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_flags#City_flags
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Western_Development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live in a biggest one.

is there anything worse than being cucked by chinks

U tell me

There is currently only one and it’s called Taiwan. The rest are being illegally occupied by an illegitimate government.

>is there anything worse than being cucked by chinks
almost everything

>flag
What did he mean by this

Being wh*te

this does not count, zhang

The Eastern coastline is pretty developed, as well as Manchuria. Not to say they're on par with the West, but the gap is closing.

The farther West you go, the less developed it gets. It's not "unlivable" but a lot of places lack running water and electricity. The little villages are pretty civilized though, unlike African-tier or Indian-tier shitholes. But Sichuan has pandas. Guizhou has a lot of ethnic minorities. Chonqing (and Sichuan) have spices.

Honestly though there's so much to China's provinces that a few posts on Jow Forums won't do them justice. I really recommend reading up on them, or just visiting them in China. It'd be really be an advenure.

You would be crazy to visit China for "an adventure". Fuck that place and its people

How come Fujian is the only one I know? Tell me about it

>yunan

Attached: 1533464893432.jpg (247x248, 16K)

Taiwan was originally administered as part of Fujian
Also, the city of Xiamen is on an island

Attached: 7475B136-5A41-49AE-8F6E-E21D9132BBBF.png (750x1334, 1.82M)

does yunan mean something in greek

i am greek

ask me specific question and I might answer them
OP

Means "Greece" in Turkish

Th western- and northernmost provinces aren't really China.

Yunnan province is where they dig up subhumans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Deer_Cave_people

Attached: Red_Deer_Cave_people_skull_anterior_and_lateral.png (800x444, 163K)

How are Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning not really China?

Manchuria.

umm..,, sweaty....

Attached: 220px-Aisin-Gioro_Puyi_01.jpg (220x297, 35K)

Distinct ethnic groups and languages

How is there distrust between China and Russia? All I hear from western media is both countries deepening their friendly relationship.

That's like saying southern China is not really China either, though

pri.org/stories/2013-12-03/manchus-ruled-china-20th-century-their-language-almost-extinct

Dunno man but it feels like we’ll be one country one day.

You can tell which parts of China are containment areas by what sounds like something bad, for instance 香港 ("fragrant" harbor) sounds a lot like anus (肛). It is part of what attracts the lowly or undesirable to live there.

Guangdong & hk are superior fuck the other mainlanders

WE WUZ QINGZ N SHET

what is the best province

Is this the /fa/est emperor in history?

why don't chinese provinces have flags like jap prefectures

Attached: jap flags.jpg (900x859, 230K)

according to wikipedia, the chinese government banned localities from making and using local flags and emblems. despite that, a few still do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_flags#City_flags

I like the consistency. they're better than the retarded US state flags, some of which are cool, and others are butt-ugly embarrasing. but these Jap flags look a lot more like company emblems.

probably to prevent secession movements.

Attached: 1486274471717.jpg (853x1024, 250K)

you're probably right desu

I am sino-Greek

beijing have qts

Attached: 1222.png (2504x1371, 1.66M)

Is she Chinese?

american

Attached: 23333.png (1614x910, 1.66M)

What is she famous for?

Why isn't Mongolia part of China?

she's not "famous", she's an eceleb

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (480x270, 4M)

Okay, I'm going to assume she's Internet famous for being a white girl in China or something?

grim

Macau the best

Attached: greater Macau.jpg (792x684, 42K)

she makes skits and shitz, occasional travelling stuff
the fact that she's fluent in mandarin also helps

it's also worth noting that she's one out of thousands of "foreigners" making vids in china

Attached: 6666.gif (480x270, 1.39M)

>*it's also worth noting that she's one out of thousands of "foreigners" making vids in china

*point being she's not that special

China used to be much smaller. The Manchus conquered China but didn't stop there and conquered Tibet, Mongolia and "Xinjiang" as well. And of course, they incorporated their homeland of Manchuria into their empire as well. That's how China got its modern borders, though they lost most of Mongolia.

Attached: 1526503887937.png (800x1672, 209K)

bump

Ba-dum-dum-pish

bump.

one province has han people

another province has han people

"Han" is a fake ethnicity

idk guys she might be a spy

Attached: abf98560ly1ft8cvu1g4ej20ku1r87el.jpg (690x2094, 328K)

This, pretty much. "Han" is as vague as "Latino" or "black".

Attached: 1505622154786.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

well, given there's 56 different ethnic groups in china, "vague" is partially a correct way to describe china's ethnics.
however, han or those who are assigned han in their identifications are the one's that populates china the mosts, which isn't vague at all, really

Attached: FOREIGN201710091116000228238049655.jpg (525x439, 63K)

they grow coffee in yunnan, it's mountainous

webm test, ignore

Attached: dab.webm (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Nope. I'm saying that the Han "ethnic group" itself is fucking broad. Take a look at a southern Han and compare him with a northern Han. The difference is as big as comparing a Sicilian to a Scandinavian. You should know this, being a chink and all.

arr rook same

Half of it is

it's one thing to be assumptive and another to be completely ignorant

you have to take into considerations that china is almost as big as the entire European continent.
they all unironically look the same too, but even then you can differentiate han from other sub-ethnic groups

also why so hostile, can vouch that i'm no chink

>All I hear from western media is both countries deepening their friendly relationship.

Russia is rather getting cucked by the chinese more and more every year, p*tin is selling out our country to zhangs piece by piece.

>friendly relationship
>friendly

Lol, it's the other way arond, most of us hates them.

First of all, yes, you are a chink.

Second, no, not all chinks look the same. Nice "we arr rook same" attempt, Billy Chang.

Third, thanks for proving my point. China is as big as Europe, and therefore it's as ethnically diverse as Europe. Except the PRC basically labels everyone as a "Han" for the sake of conformity and national stability.

Fourth, your Chinese trick of mollification at the brink of defeat doesn't work on me. I know all about your ways, Wang.

Han is as much an ethnic group as French is, which is to say maybe a thousand years ago but nowadays is completely cultural.

>most of us hates them.
interesting.
whats the reason russiabro?

>Manchu - Rightfully Korean caly
>Tibet - Rightfully Tibetans clay
>Xinjiang - Rightfully Uighur clay
>Inner Mongolia - Rightfully Mongolia clay
>yunnan - Rightfully DaLi clay

The real clay of China is the Song Dynasty clay
The rest is that China is illegally take over

Attached: 640px-Northern_Song_Circuits.png (640x905, 446K)

Are you a Jap or something? So hostile. Maybe you're just a weeb.

>this level of paranoia
believe what you want, doesn't make my point any less valid
you're quite misinformed, like i've mentioned before, every chinese identifications includes the card holder's ethnicity (pic related)
PRC doesn't "basically labels everyone as a 'Han'", han makes up about 92% of the 1.37 billion

Attached: Jumin_shenfenzheng.jpg (1146x1476, 398K)

>not questioning the PRC's policies

Confirmed for being a chink.

Attached: 1519914551929.png (800x382, 41K)

>Screenshotting your own posts
You're pathetic.

Attached: 1534612652906.jpg (242x250, 6K)

That was genuinely not my post.

imma stop bothering debating you, since the first thing you resort to is to dismiss me as a chink
i'm reading this from the Jow Forums thread, didn't know Jow Forums hates china this much. but
whatever you're doing, keep it in Jow Forums, dedicated /sino/ feet fags comes here regularly, Jow Forums is about sharing foreign experiences, not being reclusive inside one certain place

you do you, Jow Forumsfag

being cucked by poos

BTFO

Attached: 1524440436117.gif (250x281, 3.03M)

No you wouldn't. Lots of expats there for good reason

>T.

Attached: raf750x1000075tfafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

Because most of the prpvinces arent han and giving them flags to rally with is just stupid.

>taiwan
ishiggy

Free East Turkistan

Korea is rightfully Japanese clay

why are people so triggered by han being an ethnic group

Only Americans it seems, because they are envious they can have a harmonious and stable society.
While they have race politics and identity politics.

i've seen europeans sperg out over it as well

Really?

Attached: GDP PPP per capita China.png (708x636, 137K)

>t. Chinese diaspora

Why is the gap between the coast and the interior so great?

More developed due to free trade hubs in the past when they where more commie. Special zones etc.

Will the interior ever catch up?

They have a whole set of development schemes. Inland cities like Xian, Chengdu, and Chongqing are booming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Western_Development

Appears on Reamde, a zoi book pretty interesting by Neal Shithenson

do you love NIGGAta

Economic zones. Beijing, Tianshen and Shanghai are wealthy compared to the rest of china (I exclude Hong Kong and Macau because they should be independent).

China can literally base their entire country off those three cities and use villagers from the country side to replenish their numbers and support the old boomers.

bump

bump :3