BREAKING NEWS:

incels in suicide watch

Attached: photo_2018-08-24_20-38-02.jpg (640x477, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cidpnsi.ca/canadas-foreign-aid-2012-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does anyone gets out of putting money in chad tho? how did merkel get so many people to go along with it?

Attached: 1369698482407.jpg (179x213, 11K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

less rapefugees, and chad always wins bra

>what does anyone gets out of putting money in chad tho? how did merkel get so many people to go along with it?

Because each Chad woman has 8 kids and Europe needs more 100% pure nog bull

now THIS is epic

>euronews
Don't show this to Americans, they're not supposed to know it exists.

Because if africa is less shit fewer people will come here

That's the dumbest fucking argument i could have imagined, I sure hope you'r joking and this isn't the actual reason.

ok but isnt that money better spent on border guards? even if they are the cheapest possible infantry with even cheaper automatic weapons? wouldnt this give some target practice if not combat experience some of your military units?

what about investing said trillions into a bioweapon?

Attached: RA3Conscripts.jpg (284x334, 32K)

>his country """invests""" funds in shitholes
LMFAO

Too late mountain nigger.

it's illegal to kill refugees you 13 year old

why? who says? dont free people decide for themselves what is and isnt legal? why wouldnt it be even illegal-er to cross a sovereign border uninvited?

She's just doing it to piss off Trump (as Chad was added to the "immigration exclusion" list in the States, and Sudan taken off it, after Trump chummed up with Sudan, which hates Chad)

why isn't serbia doing it

because serbia died all the way back in 1389
this rotting corpse of a country is being led by traitors and whores who sold out our borders to the highest bidder
nato re-killed serbia in the 90s so its a double dead country

I'm mountain nigger, he's jewish 100%.

Blabla bla

cidpnsi.ca/canadas-foreign-aid-2012-2/