When I see a group of White people I automatically assume they are racist

When I see a group of White people I automatically assume they are racist

Attached: frat.jpg (1000x666, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Elin_Krantz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I see a group of White people my penis goes hard.

Such is the way of nature

It is known.

Attached: 8c6bf981-c4fc-4a23-823d-356f714111777690d045097-5c80-4a14-a626-ad85e05cea79.jpg (488x518, 95K)

That's very racist thinking you have.

>death by irony
>the fate she would have inflicted on millions of Europeans was inflicted upon her instead
she was human trash and i’m glad she died like that.

But she was killed by American, not poor migrant from third world.

according to wikipedia he was Ethiopian.

it’s real
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Elin_Krantz

Yes we are and its beautiful

Probably the correct thing to do, my family claims they aren't racist but constantly crack racist jokes in the case of my parents or claim that they love PoC but never date them like my sister

glad she had the death she deserved

you can tell they all most likely work in banks and corporations or are lawyers

the murder is real but the girl in the video is supposedly a girl named Michela Eklund

And that's fine. People are allowed to be racist, they just have to bear whatever consequences that may arise if they show it.

fake

>an innocent girl instead of a racemixing slut was raped and murdered
>this is somehow better

When I see a group of White men my penis goes hard and thought when will they colonise me again.

did she really sing Swedish national anthem while fucking an immigrant and filming herself?

like how fucked in the head do you need to be, its ok to fuck someone not your race but what is with this whole cuckoldry humiliation fetish people have jesus christ wtf

if they are in a multicultural country, you can bet it is like that, especially if they were born in said country

yes we are, so is everyone else

of course we are, just like blacks hate whites I hate blacks just as much

What's with the weird attire?

Funeral

>weird attire
user, I...

That's how wypipo dress like

>my feelings change facts

Attached: 2.jpg (640x480, 32K)

No
?

It's kinda disturbing

>wearing shoes without socks
that must be so smelly

that is how American frat bros dress.
when they go to uni and join a frat they suddenly have to pretend to be upper class, but since America has no proper class system (and no, poor-middle-rich is not a class system you mongs) and they didn't have upper class parents who told them how to dress they just dress like their peers:
ugly, baggy khaki shorts, ill fitting polo shirts in tacky colours, ugly patterned button ups that fit like a sack of potatoes, and worst of all those hideous cringy boat shoes. It's a weak attempt at dressing upper class but this isn't at all how an actual upper class British or French person would dress.

He immigrated to Sweden from the US

So you're telling me that that's how they dress every day or they're at a theme frat party? Looks stupid.

>bow tie
>shirt but no jacket
>literal homo shorts
>semi-casual shoes and no socks

*vomits in your path*

he's still african you globalist worm

Same, and they're mad annoying to be around. No other races, except sometimes Asians have the same air of entitlement and arrogance.

Whenever I see a group of tourists dressed like that I lower my eyes and walk away from them as fast as possible, they make feel extremely uncomfortable

When I see a group of wh*Toids, I don't think of them as human.

Attached: 837.png (680x975, 874K)

it’s a meme

What's was the occasion and they dressed like that? Random party?

When I see a group of Arabs I automatically assume they are islamic fundamentalists.

Same they are toxic

It is known

Death to America

Attached: 1526944145183.png (906x790, 868K)

>/fa/
REEEEEEEE

/fa/ggot OUT

so what are the upper class european eff ayy dressed like?

what does "racist" mean?