If you turn red after drinking a small amount of alcohol, can you really be considered white?

If you turn red after drinking a small amount of alcohol, can you really be considered white?
Pic related; she's half Chinese.

Attached: EqualHappyFox-size22.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

I had a mate at uni that did this but he was white
I never knew it was a "thing" until watching that video

My Asian ex-gf passed out after drinking a glass of wine so I had to carry her home

No. The drinking prowess of white people is a defining strength of the race.

I drink two quarts of beer bottles, one Volldam can and two glasses of wine every day and I have never gotten drunk.

I get red patches under my eyes after I've had too much to drink. Dudes ask me whether I've been in a fight and girls think I have make up on

god i want to lick joss fong feet so bad...

1.It depends on your weight
2.It depends whether you drink on empty stomach
3.It depends whether you are used to drinking

Had a phase back in 2009 in which I would regularly drink alcohol...lasted a few months.

Attached: 1000yardstare_soulisdead.png (1280x720, 704K)

My Chinese gf doesn't turn red, she also doesn't tan.

Seen my gf drinking wine once, made her aweful. Acting like a little child, telling very hurtful things etc.
But she can probably out drink most guys with beer. She will drink 6 beers without any effects, while being 160cm/50kg.

I turn really pale when I drink

>half Chinese
>still gets Asian flush

Fuck. I thought if I had hapa children they would inherit my strong Aryan alcohol metabolism.

Attached: Joss-Fong-Feet-2892399.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

cringe

Han genes are sadly pretty dominant.

stop...

Isn't that exclusive to Asians?

No its just more common in Asian people

if you're mexican you probably have it too

you're all half-asian

Koreans and Japanese don’t flush?

>Happa
>Aryan

Attached: image_2.jpg (621x702, 39K)

This, I look like a zombie.

I can down a bottle of Vodka in a 5-hour span and I'm still black aka Portuguese