Me no like immigrant they no look like me

>me no like immigrant they no look like me

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 97K)

your problem being?

Attached: 1532823063775.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>it's immoral to favor your tribe over another

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13K)

>#allracematters

Attached: 1514302189448.png (215x235, 9K)

>tribe

Attached: grug.png (645x729, 116K)

>me no like foreigner they have slightly different religion

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

>only one race, the human race

Attached: 1516563395091.gif (413x243, 51K)

>my skin color good
>your skin color bad

Attached: download (1).png (211x239, 5K)

>muh race

Attached: tiny brain feels.png (645x773, 58K)

I'm Québécois. There's roughly five millions of us (native). If we import one million immigrants and they have 2 millions children and so on, we go down fucking fast.

Racist

t. trudeau

I'm really struggling to see how this is a bad thing

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png (550x550, 116K)

>All men are created equal
>Everyone deserves everything
>Refugees welcome to house
>Borders are evil

>why they no speak my language

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

>implying Quebecians don't have children of their own

Attached: headless feels.png (645x773, 22K)

>helping refugees bad
>my fee fees when i see a arab hurt more than surviving a war

Attached: 1wkhmbkn3bg01.jpg (403x438, 25K)

The fit survive, the unfit perish. Deal with it, whiteey.

That's because you're an anglo and your sole purpose on earth is crushing every other nations and people and integrate them into your dystopian globalist empire

Implying you see Québécois couple with 4-6 children regularly on the street.

Are anglos really this evil?

Attached: 138982773614.jpg (520x794, 95K)

>me no have job, immigrants take job
>no me no need to learn new skills

Attached: images.png (214x236, 5K)

you say this like as if they'll just randomly stop having children.

No they won't because they follow their stupid religions like sheeps, or fuck like animals or whatever goes on in their selfish minds

what the fuck does that even mean dude

>I'm upset because Quebecois don't have enough children
>I think it's a good thing that Quebecois don't have enough children

impressive contradiction you're holding on to there

Attached: d02xAE6.jpg (227x250, 4K)

>Be American
>Immigrate to US
>Rape and murder natives
>"hurr wy no like immmigrants"

he thinks Islam is telling brown people to move to Quebec and have many children, and that this is somehow a bad thing and/or selfish because it makes him personally uncomfortable

he's stupid right? now imagine the average white north american, they are somehow twice as braindead

I meant the immigrants will keep shitting grapes of children

>mfw brownskin tribe move to grug cave and breed like long ear rat force grug people leave cave

Attached: 1517029532965s.jpg (235x215, 6K)

there is nothing in islam or any other 'brown people religion' that encourages having a ton of children for no reason. most people see it as a retarded thing because it's really hard to support that many children, regardless of what race you are or what religion you follow. most families here have only 1 or 2 kids. it's only when you give people a ton of benefits that they start multiplying like crazy.

I don't say islam tell them to come here, but yeah it feels pretty bad to know you'll see your whole people and culture being replaced in your life time.

Anyway I don't know why you bring up islam when I just said religions

>it's only when you give people a ton of benefits that they start multiplying like crazy.

having more financial stability actually decreases the likelihood of having kids. which is why a country like yours, Qatar, which has quite generous benefits for its citizens, has a low birth rate, where as countries with no government safety net like Yemen have extremely high birth rates. when there is no guarantee of a pension or unemployment compensation or healthcare etc. your kids fulfill all these functions for you, making having a large family more advantageous in a country with less benefits. this is also why immigrant birth rates have plummeted in the west

Good

this is literally you you should feel bad about being so dumb

islam is a religion

Persecution complex

thats confusing though. wouldnt it be easier to not have kids at all when you can barely survive?

Shut up you immigrant

The trend is actually the reverse. I don't know about free money benefit, but the more better that country's quality life, the less kids that country's citizens have.

I don't mean disapearing litteraly like a genocide, but the anglos finally beat us into submission it seems as we're well on our way to become another bland north american multicultural money state.

no. for example, if you make your living by subsistence farming, you have the option of dying alone and trying to manage a farm with just you and your husband/wife's deteriorating bodies or having kids who can help keep food on the table

the effort expended in raising kids is paid back as you age

you people are insufferable faggots

some groundbreaking and pivotal discussions on race matters happening in this thread tbqh ngl la

how is it confusing? having a lot kids means there's more chance that your genes have a higher chance survive in an unstable environment

White muslims dont exist

even if you're right there's still asian muslims retard

You have more kids that can provide for you at older age, plus less access to birth control

>the only things people should be judged on are their beliefs and actions

Attached: 28FFA992-F62A-44D5-BC77-9DD0DF2D2ABA.png (230x328, 11K)

You’re literally a non-native.

>Me no likey paki immigrants they rape thousands of kids

?

I mean their are 7 millions first language french speaker here, but I'm ethnic québécois descended from french colonists

I hate immigrants because they shit up the place and bring crime and degeneracy in here