Why are 3rd world disaspora so patriotic?

why are 3rd world disaspora so patriotic?

that polish nationalistic in sweden
that somali in finland that posts black girls
all those mexicans in the us

Attached: 1530521297838.png (1000x1000, 55K)

You forgot about russian jew in Switzerland.

north africans in france aswell

>that somali in finland

There's no Somali poster here, just a Pole who doesn't speak Finnish and an Estonian.

he admitted he was a somali refuge a while back

>i base my opinions of millions of people on shut in NEETs from my favorite chinese cartoon imageboard
why is everyone in azerbaijan so retarded

why live in another country if you love your home country so much

There's one Pole who changes proxies, he's the one with the Swedish, Finnish, American, British, Dutch, German, Spanish and some other flags, he always posts the same shit.

most of them probably didn't choose to leave their home countries and left as kids or were born to immigrant parents

It's quite simple. Because they are the underclass in the society they live in. So they imagine a better life elsewhere.

It's literally a form of denial.

Just like African-Americans aren't African. Yet they pretend to be. They can't even name their supposed country of origin, but I imagine they are quite proud of it.

As for Poles it's pretty true. Polish nationalist sites are full of diaspora, especially from the UK and the US. Actually, the current ruling conservative party got more % in the election in the US than in Poland.

Attached: polonia swiat.png (1000x510, 228K)

That is why Mexicans/south Americans are trying to flood into the US? sounds like a lot of bullshit

Chances are life is also pretty shit for them, compared to other people.
I mean, even the Netherlands can be a bad place if you live in a shithole area with only migrants.
They wouldn't have to live there if they lived in some far away place.

>Poland
>3rd world
Fuck off

You'd be surprised how nationalistic westoids are once the poverty hits them
Btw honestly wouldn't call Poland third world at this point Tbh

>chiny
>indie
>meksyk
>japonia

what a brilliant language

In any crisis the entire country unites desu.

When MH17 was downed for example we had people who wanted to send the military into Ukraine.
And our government got a free pass to do whatever they wanted.

>anglo flag
Pottery

I don't really know, if they really liked their brown shithole so much they wouldn't have left it.
I hate this country, its culture and its language I hate pretty much everything about this brown shithole I'm going to leave eventually, ditch Spanish and completely cut ties with this brown shithole.

I'm aware this sounds like le centrist opinionless fence-sitter meme, but distancing yourself from one extreme by going to another extreme is not a healthy way to live

>When MH17 was downed for example we had people who wanted to send the military into Ukraine.
>Netherlands vs Russia
based Dutchies.