Why are most people on here psychopaths of some sort? I feel like one of the only normal people here

Why are most people on here psychopaths of some sort? I feel like one of the only normal people here

Attached: 1491528984260.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQPKEi0bXRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think that?

I don't belong here

Attached: 1513212354679.png (500x400, 21K)

t. real psychopath

Nothing wrong with being a psychopath, being a sociopath is wrong

Its called being edgy you aids ridden nigger faggot

Taking all these redpills changes you

just edgy
some are genuinely mentally ill though
happens when you're an imageboard for social recluses

it's larp mostly. Jow Forums is where the really mentally ill people hang out, that board is disgusting. filled with pedophiles, misogynists, misanthropes, etc. moot should honestly just nuke that board at some point.

I've never been able to understand Jow Forums. Roughly what percentage of them are genuinely serious?

moot did that once and the cancer just flooded to all other boards.
it's better to have it contained on one board.

some of them are genuinely serious
you don't start hours-long discussions on jews, the holocaust, racial science, nazis and western marxism without drinking at least a little bit of your own kool-aid
there's too much effort involved for all of it to just be a joke, and besides, some of their retards occasionally make the news in america
pathetic, really

Jow Forums is underage zoomer normie central. The amount of legitimately mentally ill people is probably equal here and on r9k.

>going on Jow Forums
>normie
pick 1

nah, it gets worse once you actually know the people who browse it. it looks innocent on the surface, just a bunch of incels talking about how the hate le evil weemin and dating techniques, but the people there are awful. you have michael sosa, who's an actual pedophile who blackmailed a child once. you also have people that have forced other people to cut for them and orbit them on there etc. it's way darker than you think it is, but most of these fucks hang out in discords so you rarely see them post. but the people who browse r9k are genuinely disgusting human beings.

Yes they flock there because it's known as the place for edgy outcasts and freaks. Of course they turned it into just the opposite.

>forced other people to cut for them
?

Those guys that make women hate threads all day are the most pathetic of them all. There's guys making dozens of those threads on Jow Forums everyday.

Well those sickos are a minority of the board, but I admit there's more of them on r9k than any other board. If you look at the demographics more broadly though, I'd say there's a similar amount of your run of the mill mentally ill people on r9k and int.

people who look for orbiters that are really depressed and desperate and use them for favours, like asking them to send money or cut for them and send pics. it happens a lot on r9k. way more than you think.

What the do you mean by "cut for them"?
So it's gays getting favours from depressed gays?

It's girls looking for lonely guys to give them money. Never heard of the cutting thing though.

everyone is being an edgelord about the shooting

Psychopathic women go on there and abuse the incels for money? Holy kek.

people who post in generals are insane normalfags

it's mainly impressionable children and some actual 80-IQers

yeah, pretty much. a cute trap will make a discord server or say that he's looking for someone to date and then he adds people. they start messaging each other in DMs for a while, but then the trap starts to pressure him into sending pics of him cutting the trap's name into his thighs, or doing other retarded favours for him until he eventually gets bored. then once the trap milks him dry and gets bored of him, he starts looking for another orbiter to do it with. it's real, i've seen pics and videos of people cutting their thighs and one mentally ill retard even sliced off his balls once. just don't be a weak retard that does anything for strangers on the internet, that's the lesson here.

That's weird as fuck.

I sometimes find an urge to strangle things that are cute or pretty. It's the same as in looking at a woman's legs or tits. I just control myself and don't do anything stupid.
I wouldn't say I'm a psychopath or anything like that since I have empathy towards others.

there are more psychopaths on Jow Forums than any other board prove me wrong

Attached: 23844429_1755599974484107_2360713173789553318_n.jpg (932x772, 225K)

Honestly. Most people have memed americans into being subhuman mutts and laugh whenever mass shootings kill them.

It could all be avoided if memes didn't prove true 100% of the time.

If the exact same thing happened in Europe eurocucks would be 100% angry and blaming the shooter.

>one mentally ill retard even sliced off his balls once
what the fuck

I posted this before I knew about the shooting (or maybe this was even just before news got out), so I was speaking in general terms

it's not even the worst to happen on there lol. there are legit pedophiles on there that blackmail kids for nudes, and then there's chrishop who's just a really mentally ill lunatic. he's also a music artist.
youtube.com/watch?v=UQPKEi0bXRw

Also I've been collecting pictures of women from the internet since like age 11. I never fap to them though. Saving the images is like owning the woman for me.
I have tried to control myself and have gone through 16 purges of those folders. the current one is over 12gb. I recently had an urge to delete it so that I wouldn't feel so weird.

The furthest I've ever went with stalking is following my music teacher(female) home and taking pictures of her legs.
I really regret deleting her folder. I had over 100 pics which I took at school. I still sometimes search for her name on google and fap to her school pics.

>tf
>tp

I've read books on all the famuous American serial killers and most of them did similar things to you. They also had urges to randomly strangle or hurt people.

you're just normalfag my friend

you just have a really niche fetish. you're not insane, just horny.

I don't think I'll ever do anything like that. I mean the worst thing I've ever done in my life was fight with a guy who had this really disrespectful look in the eyes when I was getting on the bus. He also bumped on my shoulder which I in return punched him. I think that's the most anger I've felt and I've read that it's because of adrenaline you really feel energetic and when I was angry at that time I really felt like I could do anything.
yeah I know that's why I'm saying that I'm nothing close to a serial killer or a psycho. I have empathy towards others, I feel sad when someone loses or wastes their money.

Are you Russian?

or are they 12 yer olds?

I frequently dream of going on a world mass shooting record. That would put americans to shame

>I don't think I'll ever do anything like that. I mean the worst thing I've ever done in my life was fight with a guy who had this really disrespectful look in the eyes when I was getting on the bus. He also bumped on my shoulder which I in return punched him. I think that's the most anger I've felt and I've read that it's because of adrenaline you really feel energetic and when I was angry at that time I really felt like I could do anything.
Lol that's totally fine. If you're a man and never been in a fight, then there's something definetely wrong. Even Richard Feynman, the nobel prize winning physicist, had fights as a young man.

There used to be real actual pedophiles on Jow Forums, specifically Art Admirer and Chemfag who admitted to abusing/wanting to abuse children.

>used to be
There are TONS of pedos there. Tons of pedos on this entire website, in fact.

Do you have a screencap?

>I sometimes find an urge to strangle things that are cute or pretty.
yeah, so do I. it is incredibly disturbing for me, since i'm extremely empathic and would abhor actually harming anyone
it's difficult for me to even see another person cry
nothing like this, though

>yeah, so do I. it is incredibly disturbing for me, since i'm extremely empathic and would abhor actually harming anyone
>it's difficult for me to even see another person cry
Intrusive thoughts, especially violent ones, are very common. I've had thoughts of randomly punching people, but I've never acted on them. Shrugged them off with internal laughter.

Internet/media dehumanization

yeah, basically just like this
it occurs to me that i could stab someone when handling a knife, for instance
i don't find such thoughts much fun, though

Just accept that human minds are contradictory and uncontrollable. If you worry about it, those thoughts will surface more. Learn to not take them seriously and they will go away.

Jow Forums makes /b/ look really tame, and both are just sad.

meh, i'm not worried about them from the standpoint of being worried that i might realize them
it's just that they feel so different from my real inclinatons
definitely relieved they're usual though

Yeah look it up mate. Very common.

sure
thanks man, you're alright