Weren’t arabs friend of blacks?

Weren’t arabs friend of blacks?

Attached: 5014B42A-DB25-48CC-B470-800537D8EBB5.jpg (750x1042, 216K)

Enslaving africans does not mean they are not frens anymore

Arabs are wh*Te tier

No, and they still aren't.

Definitely not. Turks stole subsaharan africans and castrated them and made them into slaves.

According to that logic wh*Tes are our frens

I don't think anyone ever claimed they were

>Weren’t arabs friend of blacks?
No

Mauritania is last country on the earth where you can still buy black slave nowaday

Attached: 478px-Seal_of_Mauritania.svg[1].png (478x479, 116K)

>Weren’t arabs friend of blacks?
no but TURKS were/are

they have sold them on the slave markets in yemen as late as the beginning of the 20th century

Mauritania is 70% black too the irony of that is unreal

Not really

Attached: 1533836313607.jpg (1024x493, 112K)

RARE
A
R
E

this
we used to sell slavs as slaves to arabs (slav = slave), yet that doesn't mean that slavs aren't our frens

I kept posting here for the past month. I stopped being rare a long time ago.

how much for a ukrainian slave?

R A R E
A
R
E

I knew a black guy who would drive around and yell
>MUHAMMAD DURKA DURKA
out his window whenever he saw a hijab

proxy or real? how is somalia?

>we used
dude when the slavs were sold as slaves there were no arabs and your german tribal people were sold as slaves as well, it's the late roman times

Real and its alright in Somaliland

Attached: FRIED CHICKEN.jpg (1080x2280, 895K)

It is haram for us to enslave a muslim. So we had to take non-muslims as slaves. A lot of sub-saharans were muslims. But a lot weren't. Slaves were just one good among so much else that was traded in the trans-saharan trade and the indian ocean trade.

Attached: Harem Guard.jpg (705x900, 107K)

>it's the late roman times

crimean tatars and other turks were taking slavic slaves in more modern times.

>took place in Zanj

There is no such place. Everything about the wording of this article sounds like it was to be a propaganda piece rather than a rigorous historical article.

Also

>tfw I'm BLACK (pic related)

Well said friendo

Yes we are.

The Saqaliba (slavs) were sold to Arabs and Berbers in Iberia.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 11.27.27 AM.png (2312x1238, 495K)

so what? turks took christian slaves in the mediterranean up to like the 19th century or so

I always get a laugh when a lblack militant is also a muslim. Poor bastards don't know which way is up...

We are best friends. Best lovers too. Let me tell you a story, not just any story, but the greatest love story;

Al-Amin The The Sixth Caliph of the the Abbasid Caliphate had two wives but he never touched them, Al-Amin was known to be sexually attracted to men - specifically black male eunuchs and was regarded by contemporaries as a serious character defect. Al-Tabari recorded al-Amin's fondness for eunuchs, his personal extravagance, and an intense irritation when singers sang songs that were not very auspicious - describing how the king fell madly in love with his male slave, Kauthar
To address the issue of homosexual attraction, his mother (Zubaida), is said to have arranged for black slave women to be dressed in masculine clothing in the hope of inducing him to adopt more "conventional morals" and further heirs.

Attached: 1535128544695.jpg (500x660, 241K)

Cute Slavic boys were in high demand for rich people in Al-Andalus.

lmao

>so what?

i thought you were suggesting the last time slavs were taken as slaves was late roman times.