Go on Jow Forums

>go on Jow Forums
>most LatAm posters have a great grasp on English

>go outside
>most LatAm people speak little to no English

Why don't you send us your best? Like we could use more doctors and engineers.

Attached: LatinAmerica.gif (660x780, 61K)

to make you suffer of course

Attached: images.jpg (620x388, 51K)

Why don't you send us your best?

Nowadays just people from Central America are going to America

Only nerds are here, and nerds need english to play vidya and shit. You are only seeing part of the picture.

We do though! People who can afford to go to Brazil are usually upper middle class or rich.

>he spends his prime years making these threads 24/7

My Father is a Doctor but he doesn't speak English that well. He was born and raised in a rural area. So I am inclined to believe that the level of English is not a reliable indicator of a poster's actual skills and education level.

>go on Jow Forums
>a lot of anime

>go outside
>little anime

Attached: anime_girls3.jpg (700x525, 128K)

>Why don't you send us your best?

because our 'best' is in the South, the region 5 (and part of Brazil) as your pic shows has the best universities and most experienced people.

People from the North of Latam escape from poverty and drug violence, and like you have them at your literal border, you'll recive more of them

When you can afford a good education in Latin America you don't have the need to immigrate to other countries, given that you have everything that you need here at cheaper prices.

No señor, no hablo inglés.

AAAARRRRRRRRRIBAAAAAAAA

Attached: beanerspicfaget.gif (300x100, 28K)

How would you even say that? "cuatro chayan?"

Maybe we assume here in the USA that everyone wants to come here.

Because I have a good life here, if I wanted better life conditions/more security I would go to europe instead of going to your country

>He actually believes this

Only low iq people would go to am*rica

sad right? right

Attached: 14472688147552.jpg (1280x853, 177K)

that´s an easy one : if we go you will be unemployed. Just believe in trump amiribro.

Why don't they travel to your country instead? You speak the same language anyway.

samefagging :
I tried getting into the USA twice, i have 2 majors one in psychology and one in computer sciences. i got my visa denied because i could not proof my income. Im a freelance programmer, and i had my taxes layed out also my properties (thats a shitton of papers.) they just want students and filthy rich people to go.

because this country is a shithole

Dude, why don't you try getting a job in Europe where a company can sponsor your Visa?

they do. they also come to brazil. now we have a huge income of Venezuelans coming to brazil (Thanks Maduro and Temer)

just 2 mexican universities between 8 (eight) South American universities

Attached: 244383_1.jpg (800x1525, 61K)

i have a job in brazil. i was going to visit my mom who lives in the USA for 10 years already. i never wanted to go in the first place, i know they have better life and opportunities there, still i think the right thing to do is to contribute to my country and fix this shithole.

Nothing against vzla people but I'm tired of hearing their shitty accent, hell, even haitians that I know of speak proper Spanish.

>implying your accent is any good

Argies sound like FAGS

no reason to offend fags.

Oh, I understand.
How do you see the current climate? From what friends told me and what I've read too, it seems that all the sjw/champagne communist memes from gringoland/europe are quite ferocious in your land. Specially that a huge part of the population asks for reparations/preferential treatment in fucking everything.

I hope that you and likeminded people can do something about it.

>that glorious feel when almost zero accent
If it wasn't for the high ping I get to NA servers, my Steam friends couldn't even tell I'm a foreigner.

Because wetbacks are poor people without education who obviously never bothered to learn English.
Besides, why the fuck would I even want to move to the US when there are better countries like Canada? Hell even I half-know Japanese and could go live in Japan in the future too.

Attached: 1502527254634.gif (384x239, 3M)

the SJW thing is brewing in brazilian unis for 20 years. in the last 10 years it sprouted into this shitshow. I really cant stand this agenda anymore. its mostly news and ads related markets. but since those markets are viral now everything stinks like minority crying. brazilians used to be proud to be mixed, now everyone is crying because they are black. Witch is funny since there are no whites in here to put under the shame containment centers. Feminists is the same as the americans ones. just ugly women that will make you loose your job if you look at their asses. People keep making this the "hot topic" and on the other hand we have 14 million unemployed in all colors sexes and shapes and no one gives a fuck about that.

this

Thank them liberals for selling you the idea that whiteness = success, hell, even these war thorn Angolans that sells papaya in the streets have more pride within themselves than the crybabies of this generation.
I can't believe you guys have a black history month/day, seems ridiculous.

As I always suggest when encountering a reasonable br, make your goal to destroy Globo.

See, what I wanted to say is that you don't have all the good unis and the educated people as you can see in that picture

Don't you know how a ñ sounds like?

yeah globo keep repeating the same USA liberal bullshit. they are talking shit about trump right now. they are not the root of the problem. Once the liberals change their tune (yeah because they willl since they cant keep up producing bad content for instance the shit that the last star wars movies were). This SJW thing is not lucrative, and it will die like all communist oriented ideology.

>what I wanted to say is that you don't have all the good unis and the educated people as you can see in that picture

tell me something new

Well given that you’re replying to a US flag...id say no

i want to move to latina maerica

It's kinda like if you compressed the "ny" sound in "nyeh heh heh" or "canyon" into a single letter.

But you already live in Latin America

its just the WORST fucking time to do it. you would know that if you spend 15 minuts reading news about each of the SA countries. except for mabe chile witch varies with the price of metals.

i need to escape zog

then when is a good time? i've been considering ecuador or maybe peru since nobody knows about it

I'm a STEM student and i Plan on living in the US after living some years in southern Chile
If you know spanish and have STEM grade you'll always be fine. Just don't come to be an english teacher

You can buy land in the rural zones of the highlands and build an American like house like a lot of people are doing now, it is comfy but chilly.
But still user, you should look a bit more into our economic situation, things aren't bad, but they aren't good either, it depends on your job. Try to look at our prices per department, given that these would vary greatly depending on where you are. What are you studying user? What is your degree? What do you plan to do for a living once that you are here?

just go to ibiza buy a home there and live the good life american. if you dont have enough money make that your goal. south america can be fun for someone with money, but the pitfalls are many and the ammount of scammers to fuck you up big time are just waiting for someone like you to show up.

>Why don't you send us your best? Like we could use more doctors and engineers.
no thanks I can do without getting shot

Why is every Brazilian female at least a 7/10?

because the ones you talk to here are the middle upper class who live in gated communities and can afford a proper education

I imagine in the US they are all just beaners and get payed the same, but here immigrants are more visible because of the accent and looks, so employers take advantage of this fact and pay them even less than they will pay for the same menial job to a poor chilean

nigga do you really think the ones posting in Jow Forums are the best?

im in school for computer science that will be good enough i think. Chile is zog central, right along with Argentina.

>You can buy land in the rural zones of the highlands and build an American like house like a lot of people are doing now
so theres other americans there? I really dont like that, I need to escape. As I said i'm studying compsci and gotta figure shit out but maybe freelance or try and start a business..?

How is things in south Brazil, like the german towns..?

Attached: 1530123496342.png (450x400, 33K)

and none in uruguay tho

Writing english is not the same as speaking it.

nah, i doubt there are straight up poor fags in here, but internet penetration in mexico is around 70% and english is widely thought in public schools, you are not speaking with people who have decent conversational english at best, you dont need to be highly educated to achieve that

Only shitskin low tier people goes to the America

The real mexicans stay in mexico or they go to europe

Why is Brazil always thrown in Latin America? They don't speak the same language nor have the same culture as Spanish speaking Latin America

And just 2 from the coño sur

Chileans are the ones that build this kind of houses more, don't worry, they tend to be chill. I would recommend you the outskirts of Ciudad de Puno, these are gorgeous and you will be isolated if you'd like to, normally these houses are kilometers away from each other and are close to the main highway to the town.
Also, Americans tend to choose Lima to stay, so you already know what place to avoid.
>As I said i'm studying compsci and gotta figure shit out but maybe freelance or try and start a business..?
It would be cool if you try to create your own business, really, we need to enforce other business apart from tourism in other areas of the cunt.
Also, there a quite a few laws that will benefit you if you decide to create a business. I will try to translate the main stuff that you need to know later, right now I'm about to take a nap.

brazil is part of latinmaerica (or iberoamerica if you will) , its not the same as hispanicamerica

Then Brazil sort of occupies the same place Haiti and Jamaica do. I think Brazillians would feel out of place in most of Latin America.

jamaica isnt latinamerican because they do not speak a romance language

t. saltamuros

What do you mean?

t. [insert stereotype about Uruguay here because fuck if I know anything about that irrelevant rancho]

who said I want to go to am*rica

that's burger tier banter m8

The best go to Canada or europeans countries expect Portugal

>most LatAm people speak little to no English
Even if they can - they don't.
I guess they don't like helping gringos like me

Because the US is a cesspool.

Suprisingly, the Bolivians I've encountered are mostly professionals and very prepared. Venezuelans and Southern Cone too.

Thanks for the info, hermano

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x1184, 128K)