Is there something which exists that Americans have not tried to politicize and turn into a bipartisan issue?

Is there something which exists that Americans have not tried to politicize and turn into a bipartisan issue?

Attached: gym bros.png (1550x1363, 806K)

god i hate articles like these
why is journalism dead

More clicks, more money, more yachts for ruling class who run the media

Look to middle eastern and chinese journalism

They're still speaking the truth and dropping hot red pills about feminism and other things that are keeping us down

Attached: if you call this journalism.jpg (526x360, 31K)

What's next? Why chocolatemilkfags are more likely to be right-wind that regularmilkfags?

It’s some minor editorial piece in a literally-who paper. Christ, you guys are worse than gopniks.

>you guys are worse than gopniks
Hey, what do you have against gopniks?

yeah because clickbait and top ten lists are a really rare occurrence
i don't remember the last time i read a well-written article

Gym bros are more likely to be arseholes and you can't hold right wing/conservative social views without being a complete piece of shit.
Statistically speaking the generalisation in the article heading isn't inaccurate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that sub-heading is pure cringe

>i don't remember the last time i read a well-written article
Start reading publications aimed at educated adults instead of those reading at a 13 year old level. No one is forcing you to read yellow journalism.

Hungary

>right wingers enjoy taking care of their bodies, more so than lefties
Hmm...

>calvelet

Everything is political, you dirty leaf. Deal with it.

I feel like I've met more fit right wingers but I've also met more lardass ones. Lefties are the normie to soyboy physique.

most guys in the gym are gay though

They're right though
Some cuck soiboy ain't gonna step foot in a gym or they might expend last drop of test they've been saving to procreate

Truth. Both lardasses and Jow Forums men are typically right wing, while leftists are usually twinks or skinnyfats.

Science has not proved this yet.

well it seems like a disproportionate amount of gays go to the gym compared to hetero's. especially the people that call themselves "bodybuilders"

I'm sorry, but science is not on your side. Science.

yet

It has historically ALWAYS been the left that politicizes things. The right hardly does it.

Attached: CE792A0E-8FC1-44C6-8AD3-5CABEE6C0251.jpg (320x371, 72K)

>t. someone with 0 (ZERO) knowledge of American conservatism in the past fifty years

The GOP has ruthlessly, shamelessly politicized every aspect of american culture, religion, economic policy, foreign policy, etc etc etc

Certain "segments" of our society have grown desperate.
Or, you could enjoy the show.

People like that are just delusional fucked-in-the-head retards desu.
They view the world like the news show it.
They believe in impossible conspiracy theories.
They think they know it all, even though they know nothing and are usually illiterate.
They even try to teach you about stuff they have no idea about; that's when you hear them talk at the gym.

>Is there something which exists that Americans have not tried to politicize and turn into a bipartisan issue?
both parties are essentially right next to each other when it comes to policy, the only difference is rhetoric, idk how it's bipartisan, it's just political

I used to care, then I enjoyed the show, and now I'm bored of the show. I'd rather people just smarten up now, but I don't think that's the way society is going.