Why white people always says white white white?????

Why white people always says white white white?????

whiter than you thread
eye color thread

Why inside of brain is alway white white white???

I don't understand why you appeal you are white.

Why white race is so cocky???

Attached: 1534140155841s.jpg (250x191, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7idnLcpgj3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only people on this shitty site think that

英語でもう一度言ってください

escapism, wh*Tes know their race is doomed so they vent their frustration on sites like this

Americans started it. And now it's used to troll Americans.

No there are lots of brown people like that too

yeah but none of you on this site.

clever white people never kill time on this site.

95% of the time its just memes, and the rest 5% are lost Jow Forumstards.

Also in the USA it seems to be a trend to blame and mock white people for a lot of things, so that only fuels these memes and Jow Forumstards.

Besides we're on Jow Forums so its only normal that differences between people and nations are very common themes.
Don't go thinking that this is normal in the outside world.

Latam is very much like this though. No matter what salty mexican posters will say, unironically it is a big part of the culture to try and whiten the bloodline. Look at our actors. Mexican tv is almost all whiter than average.

most of those threads are made by nonwhites

Because they don't like asians

why do americans keep using japanese proxy and make anti-white threads with stereotypical bad grammar

Because you're not white

It's not a white people thing. People on Jow Forums have next to no redeeming qualities so they're forced to latch onto whatever they could for a sense of self worth. Of course with white people that thing is going to be their race.

ネトウヨですよ

hey I just wondered why white people appeal their race.

Dont you think so???

Every day "White" thread

I am sick of this.

again and again and again.

What a cocky people.

white than you jendoku

>it's not a white people thing
>our country was literally founded for white men
>wanted to breed out hangiman
it's a white people thing.
why are so many kiwiposters such f words?

Whiter than you Achmed

How does that have any relevance to this thread? Are you sleep deprived?

Because identity politics in the west have become mainstream after obama presidency.

Attached: obama5.jpg (600x810, 234K)

>dentity politics
ok thank you.

please let me know what is identity politics

It's difficult to understand when your country is not undergoing a massive population replacement.

Clever people don't concern themselves with identity politics.

>nonwhites

whitewhitewhitewhite

Identity politics are political positions based on the interests and perspectives of social groups with which people identify.
youtube.com/watch?v=7idnLcpgj3c

ONLY AMERIMUTTS I NEVER EVEN GAVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THAT IT IS AMERIMUTT/NEW WORLDER INFLUENCE PLEASE HELP US MY ASIAN BROTHERS THE NEW WORLD CULTURE IS SPREADING HERE BUT WE DON'T WANT IT.........

no, I'm not. racial arrogance is a white people thing, especially with regards to phenotype like eye/hair colour. it has been for a long time.
>ooga booga it's just yt on Jow Forums who got nothing else to be proud of
you would have a difficult time finding white people from any period of time who weren't racist. it's engrained in our culture. our great great grandfathers memed on polish/irish immigrants the same way we do it today. in ww1/ww2 the same thing went on.

>CTRL+F
>"White"
>31 results
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
E
D

Attached: 123484353445.png (647x754, 12K)

thank you again.

white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white

you are not white

white?

you are café au lait.

Based

white

power

whites are the only race so insecure about their skin color.

white and whitewhite

Because the white race is glorious

Attached: diversity.jpg (500x400, 54K)

white white white white white white white white white white white white

White fixation exists everywhere. Not having it is the exception than the rule.
I wonder if it is an evolutionary trend or what

black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black black power!!!

I do not know anyone in real life who gives two shits about motherfucking racial phenotypes. The only instances where I have seen people sperg out over this dumb crap are from retards on Jow Forums.