How do people (russians) drink this ? It's tastes like cleaning agent...

How do people (russians) drink this ? It's tastes like cleaning agent, it's like you're whole body is sending you warning "do not drink this, this isn't suitable for your body, stop"

how do people enjoy alcohol

Attached: 00110056_is[1].jpg (252x378, 17K)

Stop being a pussy and drink, switch to weed or harder drugs if you cant enjoy alcohol.

i think that's the point
'tasty' alcohol is a deception
we're honest people
this shit is bad for you
so it should taste like it is

also makes it a social ritual, if you can drink a lot of the disgusting poison means that you're tough.

i love it, going to do some today

Vodka is alright, not good or bad
Absolut is terrible

>Absolut Vodka
>i'm sure it isn't a shitty one made, in of course, not Russia

> absolut is terrible
you never tasted, smelled or seen 'terrible'
absolut is only bad for its price, i agree finlandia is better in the price segment

Swedish vodka is fucking disgusting. Try something good and you might change your opinion

Moreover, if you can drink this together with your friends or coworkers, 1) you show them your respect by sacrificing your health and life for the sake of them, 2) alcohol kinda deactivates your mind, so it becomes harder for your tongue to hide the truth about them, 3) sometimes drinking leads to unforeseen consequences and make you and your co-drinkers much closer.

i tried a russian brand
it was nasty

Attached: bouteille-de-vodka-poliakov-37-5-70cl[1].jpg (700x700, 30K)

This.
Try Explorer vodka, its much better than Absolut

I prefer whiskey, single barrel, give it a try.

so what u are saying in point 1 is that it activates a road where the drinker(s) health gets equalized amongst eachother?

Good one doesn't have a taste. I'm shilling for finlandia. Try that, pierre

based and sufferingpilled

How do Russians drink Swedish vodka?

i agree with you, mon ami. but what i can't stand the most is that wine is somehow considered "gayer" than beer (which literally makes you a woman and drinking it as "tough" and accessible as drinking apple juice). wine is superior, a true patrician drink by all means

>absolut
Absolutely barbarian. Might as well drink Żubrówka or gasoline.
Try some better shit like Stumbras, Stock, Chopin or Pan Tadeusz.

Vodka has little to no taste. Your Grey Goose is better than this too.

>beer (which literally makes you a woman
What

estrogen

That's alcohol in general. It's not as bad as eating soy though.

Attached: 1528737542273.jpg (472x472, 24K)

Beer has estrogen so drinking it turns you into a woman?
>It's not as bad as eating soy though.
I honestly don't know if this is just a joke, but are some people actually shying away from soy and beer because they fear they'll turn to women?

Soy sauce is fucking delish I don't care if I grow some titties