Worst Countries In Europe

Is this accurate?

thetoptens.com/worst-countries-europe/

1. Russia
Occupants, people don't recognize crimes of CCCR, most of the women are gold diggers, man are not intelligent and they love the most aggressor leader as Putin

2. Albania
Dirty ultra nationalistic people who hate Serbs, Greeks, Montenegrins and Macedonians just because they don't want to give land with Albanian majorities to make the so called Greater Albania. Get over it Albanians never going to happen. One more thing Кocoвo јe Cpбијa

3. Serbia
I am Serbian. I don't really love my country but it hurts reading how many people see us like killers because I know that is not true. We have an awful government that robs us and make us all look bad. But the ordinary people are just mostly depressed, suicidal and lost all fate that one day it will be better.

4. Azerbaijan
Is Azerbaijan even in Europe?

5. Ukraine
its very dirty country ALCOHOLISM

6. Greece
Extremely rude people with arrogant attitudes even though they are technically bankrupt

7. Romania
Romanian women are in general very strange and rude. They are also very materialistic and count your value in money, empty souls if could say. The food is horrible too, onions put in every dish.

8. Turkey
Turkey simply... SUCKS! The people are unfriendly, racist, hostile and rude. The food is heavy and so rich in fat. The landscapes are not something to die for, like Greece or Italy for example. Overall, WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. Only 3% of Turkey's territory is in Europe, 97% in Asia It's religion and culture is Middle-Eastern.

9. Belarus
The only reason this country is not higher on the list is because no one goes there. The people are truly awful.

10. Italy
Italians are rude, arrogant, coarse, uneducated, unpolite. They believe they are the best of the world, and their country is just a ruin apparently tourists love the ruins. Horrible country to live in and to visit.

Attached: 1506283440900.jpg (1136x640, 170K)

>people don't recognize crimes of CCCR
It's not a flaw to not swallow and regurgitate CIA psyop content.

>Azerbaijan
>Turkey
>Europe
k

>2. Albania3. Serbia
Both are the same shit. At least russia has some interesting history and contributed things to the society.
Can't say that about the other two.

we are only racist and hostile against wh*Tes

What's wrong with Belarus people? A lot of posters have expressed pretty positive opinions of them here(although not the nation)

Attached: 000058_299385.jpg (400x286, 80K)

russia sucks, so why do I love russia so much? I can't even deny all the memes. it's just a cool cunt.

>Italians are rude, arrogant, coarse, uneducated, unpolite. They believe they are the best of the world, and their country is just a ruin apparently tourists love the ruins. Horrible country to live in and to visit.
we've been confused with french again

Attached: 1535408062716.jpg (730x780, 88K)

It doesnt actually suck, that's why

>Russia
>Most women are golddiggers
Where the fuck are you finding these women you passport sexpat

He's clearly butthurt about something

pls no bully

Attached: 15153119900300.jpg (600x450, 105K)

kek

Attached: vatican.png (857x234, 53K)

don't listen to them

Attached: raw.png (600x400, 146K)

>SO racist! I came with an IVY league diploma, and their employment-office offered me a cleaning job! I have worked for 3 governments as an analyst- but according to them, I should clean, since I am not Swedish!

Attached: 1519421400824.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

all balkan rats should be on top of the ranking

Ok, Russia is on top, but why Belarus? They are very nice people, much better than westerners.

>write 'c' for 's'
>but 'r' for 'p'
damn

>"Russians are so tough", "Russia is so cool" etc. Let me tell you, Russia is taking all the pride from rest of Eastern Europe. Polish, Ukrainians, Serbians and others are the same as Russians. Maybe even better. Those Russian stereotypes like their strength, bravery etc. Are basically taken from other slavic countries. Russians are not the strongest. Russians are not tough. I live in an area with a fairly big Eastern European community. Mainly dominated by Russians and Polish peoples, and believe me Polish people can kick some ass. Russians seem to be small. They just take other slavic peoples pride because they have the biggest country and population of slavs.

Hehe, this Pole is on fire

>all those butthurt niggers/shitskins mad about raycissm

Attached: 1514048635486.jpg (600x594, 60K)

>Romanian women are in general very strange and rude
All women are the same you fucking idiot , explain this ''strange'' thing

Attached: a.jpg (500x373, 86K)

Spain
Germany
Switzerland

You named best, but what about worst?