Why do people from brown shitskin countries peddle white supremacy...

why do people from brown shitskin countries peddle white supremacy? don't they realize the whites would enslave/kill them if they had the chance?

Attached: 6216-004-674C79DC.jpg (593x435, 70K)

>balts
>white

where did I imply that? I don't like whites, they wanted to exterminate us and take our land

What I don't get is why dumb Romanians or Poles get obsessed with Jow Forums shit and talk about "saving muh white race" when saving the white race would likely mean killing you all.

aren't balts slav?

No. Our language families are related, though, kinda like Celtic and Germanic. But slav is just a language family, genetically it means fuck all. We're more similar to northwestern Russians than Russians are to Serbs or something, genetically. Is Nigeria Germanic because they speak English?

nothing to be ashamed about being slavs

>Is Nigeria Germanic
It thoroughly is.

Romanians know they aren't white. Only Poles think so.
The funniest thing about Romania is that for centuries they were called Vlachs and they hated it so they started larping as descendants of Romans and renamed themselves Romania, and how they are recognized in Europe as Roma.

Baltoslavic languages separated quite recently in comparison to Germanic or Celtic (or Italic) they definitely have more in common than celtic and germanic.
This is well seen as the languages are primeval and without much influence from outside world.

Well your all white according to Americans.

>what is autism

Well by that logic we're not slavic at all.
I don't think there is. We're just not slavs, though to whites I don't think it matters - we're all just orient subhumans to you.
There's a bunch of Romanian posters on Jow Forums who think they're white which is hilarious. Romanians are brown like Turks, Arabs or south Slavs. They are just as dumb and violent as gypsies when they go abroad.

yore*

It's ethno-linguistic when it encompasses only West-East Slavs.
>Nigeria Germanic because they speak English?
Bad example because English was imposed on them.

Your point is valid but try to find better arguments to present it.

Americans also consider quadroons, jews/arabs and mestizos white so I don't think your opinion matters

Edgy

See

>Bad example because English was imposed on them.
No, it's a good example because Yugoslavs are genetically more similar to Hungarians and Vlachs than they are to Russians or Poles, just as you would expect in the case of a subjugated native population being forced to accept the language of new elites.

>if they had the chance
If they wanted* ftfy

You're not white. We're not white. Encouraging some sort of white identity will just lead to Germanics trying to kill you for not being white again.

You can want all you... want, the Jews will not let you, praise be upon them. You fuckers are never getting your countries back.

Attached: 343121.jpg (200x192, 9K)

Which is why I said:
>only linguistic when you include south slavs in the mix too

transylvania is germanic

South Slavs aren't slavs, they are assimilated Illyrians, exception is Slovenia which has the highest portion of central european genes.

>Muh ebil juice!!

Attached: conclave.png (549x598, 300K)

Transylvania is Germanic

You seem unnecessarily concerned. Take a break from Jow Forums.

>evil
Are you retarded or something? Where did I say anything bad about Jews?

>latvia

Why do you consider yourself white? You aren't. You should be proud of your own identity instead of peddling some germanoid garbage ideologies that result in misery and suffering for millions of people.

90iq post

I do not consider myself anything other than Romanian. Any criteria besides my nation, language and faith is irrelevant to me. You're implying things that nobody else would.

because romanians are white, aside from the gypsies of course but thats another conversation entirely, so are slavs, hungarians, balts, finns and whatever other Jow Forums meme you've been ingesting
retard

Latvians are an aggressive bunch arent they?

how about you actually ask your neighbourhood chavs about that, Bogdan?
Ok, why would your countrymen give a shit about some "anti white" bullshit then? It doesn't affect you.

>caring what a bunch of retard chavs think
theres your problem mate

We don't. The only significant far-right movement in our country (Noua Dreaptă) advocates for returning Romania to its cultural and ethnic (Romanian) roots. It's a movement for Romanians and it doesn't concern itself with whiteness.

what even is this country

we are white tho, but we are not obsessed with it. we are only obsessed about the gypsy problem.

also, I don't get why do people get so upset when they see our flag. what did we do lmao

>he thinks people mean anything other than their skin color when they say "white"

lmao this is your brain on Jow Forums

>discussion about country a
>try to flip it about country b
why do gypsies do this? It does not help your case one bit.
yeah that's why turkish, japanese and chinese people are considered white, right? Most of the world has a skin color that falls within the typical romanian range, most of the world isn't considered white.

Yes I would consider pic related to be white even though she is turkish.

In real life not many people have your mental illnes

Attached: 12317570_547104345455525_2018110418_n.jpg (840x1050, 83K)

ok. we and bulgarians are caucasian. not white. hope you're happy now that we settled it

because they are low iq retards
thank ALLAH wh*Tes are dying out and we are taking over
wh*Te will be a word for subhuman in 100 years after we BLACKs take over

I think Romanian posters on Jow Forums are really underrated.

That doesn't make any sense. We didn't hate being called vlachs, but that is not how we've been calling ourselves.

Shit thread, OP is a faggot

based
the german says this but the german is drafting invasion and gas chamber plans as we speak