ROASTIES BTFO!!!

ROASTIES BTFO!!!

Attached: 1535465656723.png (551x746, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lasexta.com/noticias/sociedad/cierra-primer-prostibulo-munecas-sexuales-barcelona-menos-mes-actividad_2017031558c936530cf264516cb4a334.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was one of these in Barcelona but it closed in less than a month lel, they offered dolls looking like a European woman, a black woman, a chink and an anime waifu.

actividad_2017031558c936530cf264516cb4a334

>Toronto
So this is their response to incel attacks?

> correct link
lasexta.com/noticias/sociedad/cierra-primer-prostibulo-munecas-sexuales-barcelona-menos-mes-actividad_2017031558c936530cf264516cb4a334.html

letting retards fuck dolls is better than retards shooting people, yes

Like, I get the appeal of dolls, but why would I want to spend money to use a doll everyone else has been using, when one of the points of buying a doll is that it's already pretty cheap overall?

Imagine paying for fucking a used sex doll.

Attached: 40678efe2.jpg (1106x1012, 65K)

Any woman you get with will be just as used without the benefit of being able to sanitize in a dishwasher

Feminists want to shut these down because they threaten their monopoly and roastie subculture of fornication and degeneracy.

Attached: image.jpg (354x286, 26K)

t. roasties

get laid nerd

Nigro, read my post.
I'm literally saying you should just buy one instead of spending money for a used one. They're not that expensive, last time I checked.

>whiteys at it again

based
cringe

get laid nerd

the faster wh*Toids are removed from the gene pool the faster we'll receive the second coming of Jesus Christo

I don’t know how anyone can be attracted to these things.

> the answer to degeneracy is renting lifeless dolls to men so that they can stick their benis in them
> which isn't degenerate at all

cringe

pretty sexist bro women are people too

Some truth to this

imagine getting paid because you put out some dolls and let a weeb fuck it. sex pays

USA is not even a real country, is just a non-nation created for merely economic reasons by freemasons and traitors with the human scum that nobody wanted in Europe, Asia and more recently Latin America, plus some Negro slaves descendants who are nowadays the dominant culture among Amerifat youth.

They are no longer part of the Western or European civilization.

Then you are stuck with just one and you have the hassle of clean-up.

I doubt those let you cum inside them, and you can always use a condom if you think she isn't ready for kids yet.

>Then you are stuck with just one
Would you really want to hurt your doll-fu's feefees like that, though?

Well I guess you have a point. I'll have to pay a visit to NA and do some research.

Attached: 03293241.png (1106x1012, 601K)

It is degenerate but it overtakes the monopoly of degeneracy which the roasties hold

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

wh*Tes are not that ugly

wtf I love Trono now

based and redpilled

Attached: punpkin roastie.png (1139x358, 444K)

absolute virgin freakshow

>get laid nerd

Attached: cwByupa-YUw.jpg (720x478, 42K)