ITT: Post what a typical Arabic teacher in high school looks like in your country

ITT: Post what a typical Arabic teacher in high school looks like in your country

Attached: image.jpg (930x819, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/learning-areas/languages/arabic-k-10-syllabus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

There are no Arabic teachers in my country

of course, why would you need to teach the native language?

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY FOREIGNER CAN SPEAK ARABIC!!! THEY AT LEAST HAVE 4 LETTERS THAT THEY CAN'T PRONOUNCE SO YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY OKAY AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!! YOUR VOCAL CORTEX DIDN'T DEVELOP.

>high school
>Arabic
Here in 95% schools we got only English.

what does his t shirt say?

"learn Arabic"

I had a Mauritanian Arabic teacher when I was in tenth grade that was as black as pic related. He was my favorite teacher in high school. Really cool dude.

Attached: Dec08_01.jpg (1296x1472, 689K)

i had plenty of languages in mah school
pic is arabic teacher from my school

Attached: 6222.png (112x210, 43K)

i never had in school but in the army
pix related looks 90% like him
he was a former arabic translator in the army

Attached: e153003q80.jpg (650x331, 24K)

In my experience, language teachers in general tend to be pretty cool and interesting people.

we dont have this

its because any foreigner willing to waste their time learning arabic is retarded.

Not really sure if schools teach Arabic here but if so, probably something like .
Well, seems Arabic is taught in schools in my state:
educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/learning-areas/languages/arabic-k-10-syllabus
Had no idea. Some schools also apparently offer Latin as a language elective. Fucking Latin.

Does Norway have many araboos?

There are over 228 million Arabic speakers, according to Google. I'm sure at least some of them draw Japanese style comics with cute little girls, which would make any language worth learning.

>araboo

Are there people out there that are this mentally deranged?

Attached: 1365714185385.jpg (478x598, 74K)

>says the disgusting weeb

i dont get why do people associate a language with the politics or identity of the country, these two things dont have anything to do with each other. if i learn english it doesnt make me a 'UK-boo'. get a grip, a language is nothing more than a tool.

I just use the images. I really haven't watched a single anime in 4 years, except prison school.

Attached: k.jpg (600x400, 23K)

self hate is a mental disorder
seek help

Wise post t b h.

I was just kidding I love our culture and heritage :P

Attached: 1515421354859.jpg (500x572, 376K)

name a single civilization or nation with zero bad people giving them a bad name

There is no such civilization. desu fuck civilization. Anarcho-Premitivisim is the only way.

Attached: c86.jpg (640x640, 55K)

i agree. learning arabic is a useless tool for westerners though. you gain very little except novelty from it.
throw in how little the spoken form is standardized and its truly a clusterfuck not worth your time

...just stop posting

This might be the case for you and some other people, but most people learn a language because they love the countries that speak it.

what a close-minded hick

>but most other people learn languages because they love the countries that speak it
no? unless youre learning some shitty niche language that doesnt really help in anything like faroese then yeah maybe, but most people learn languages so they can speak to certain people and get stuff out of them, whether it be business or otherwise.

you sound like a proxy-poster desu

what i am saying isnt that mean or controversial. i would say the same thing about someone learning some native american indigenous language for example. there is no point in learning it.

more so arabic though considering how countries that speak it mostly reject and despise western values and people. language learning is an investment, and with arabic the returns are not substantial.

why do you have arabic teachers in fucking norway?

Switzerland

Do people actually learn Arabic in school? Never heard of anyone doing it, even Londoners

Literally only learnt french at school and then was able to do Spanish for GCSE
>tfw they had German dictionaries at school giving the impression it was available for gcse but it wasn’t an option when the time came

A lot of Non arab muslims (80% of global muslim pop.) learn arabic for religious reasons. Also a lot of westerners learn arabic for job prospects in the gulf or journalism reasons because of the focus on the arab world in the modern geopolitical landscape. Not everything in life is about "muhh dumb brown shitskins."

you have to be literally retarded to convert to islam

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-18-03-07-44.png (720x1280, 604K)