Melanesians are one of a few groups of non-Caucasian people who have naturally blond hair

>Melanesians are one of a few groups of non-Caucasian people who have naturally blond hair.

Thoughts on Melanesians?

Attached: melanesians.jpg (1200x902, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genome.gov/19016904/faq-about-genetic-and-genomic-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1bf7c7ee7d9bbd89824f30560212d823.jpg (530x831, 91K)

Wow now that is a rare phenotype! Are we sure some dutch guys did not shipwreck there a couple of years ago or something? Also they look like NBA players.

some Aboriginals are blonde as well

Attached: Samason-and-delilah3.jpg (2048x1365, 450K)

>NBA players
more like indians with wigs

It's been confirmed that they don't have any European admixture

>The blonde trait developed via the TYRP1 gene, which is not the same gene that causes blondness in European blonds

Attached: main-qimg-6df08ad188258f04847466aef9a6f0e7-c.jpg (553x640, 64K)

Yes, we are sure.

Attached: 4876598.jpg (496x590, 43K)

Attached: 98587.jpg (636x634, 137K)

what the fuck, he looks like a northern european with a tan

my brothers

I think this is pretty tight

they evolved it separately too. different gene causes it in them then it does in whites.

If melanesian guy will fuck swedish blonde girl, whose gene win?

Attached: 1519813932261.jpg (999x963, 75K)

Auburn(red brown) hair gene is unique only to austronesian and northwest europe.
But its almost pretty rare here. Unless among Hmong people.

Attached: 39175455_1925577330819457_284474251157700608_n.jpg (540x540, 50K)

i've read that it almost always becomes dark when they grow up

White people WUZ black, this is proof

Attached: 1513628242076.jpg (247x204, 10K)

>?

Attached: 1535709607478.jpg (512x552, 37K)

that's some disgusting m*latta

Neanderthal DNA

Attached: images.jpg (200x224, 6K)

>disgusting

qt mulattas are wife material

Attached: 1532550466565.webm (480x480, 591K)

mutts are subhuman

So you're a subhuman?

Attached: 1449175454958.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

yes, but i am self aware and this has to be stopped before it's too late

shut up wh*Teshit

Attached: camera.webm (586x720, 794K)

Would protect until I grow old and senile then he'd be the one looking out for me

t. self hating faraax

Mixed people are superior to purebreds though

>be mulatto
>become the first non-wh*Toid president of the only superpower nation left

Attached: 69902.jpg (1024x685, 289K)

Finnland is a proud Türkic country

Attached: REAL mannerheim.jpg (580x326, 22K)

almost all black people in the us are mixed so that's kinda moot
and how is that you proof that we're superior? there's dozens and dozens of white presidents before him

Having some 10% admixture is not being mixed, African Americans are clearly still negros. Mixed people look like this. Some mixes are better than others, but we have biological advantages due to our greater genetic diversity.

Attached: rashida jones.jpg (600x400, 85K)

depends on the position of the gene. if in the same "genetic position" it's due to chance, given that neither one is recessive or dominant or mitochondrial/sex linked

Their arm hair being blond makes them seem like they're covered in sawdust.
Their pubes are blond too i guess?

She's probably more like an octaroon. She lacks the heavy simian appearance

I'd guess so

Attached: 434d448fcfa9b6738f7db74d694672cb.jpg (479x720, 48K)

Australian aboriginals are closely related to them and have blonde hair as children, but it darkens as they mature.

Pubic hair is always the same color as the eyebrows.

Both are mixed with Denisovans in small amounts. I wonder if they too had blonde hair so long ago.

100% white.

What? Is a mulatto unironically calling people negros? lol

I'm 90% sure that she's that Amerimutt from Nat Geo.

Attractive for a mutt actually

this confuses, enrages and BTFOS the whitey

Well mulattos aren't pure negros. Just because they have African ancestry doesn't make them black. If they're mixed they're just mixed

This board always cherry picks ugly mulattos (usually the offspring of actual ugly parents)

Attached: Denise Vasi.jpg (1600x1066, 110K)

Blonde niggers. They're also quite common in Scandinavia.

Based and redpilled

Attached: Jasmine Sanders.jpg (1061x1280, 554K)

blonde niggers and regular niggers are pretty common in brazil

Aren't you literally doing the same just in the opposite direction?

>flag

Are you jelaous because we, Native Americans, are more attractive than the disgusting mutts created in amerimuttland?

>Europe 2050

Diversity is our strength!

But beaner-user, you're the original mutt. The mass importation of your cousins flooding into this country is what turned us into a 56% shithole. Sorry that your women age like milk and are more fat and disgusting than ours :)

I'd now like to see a blonde black person with lots of hair. In white people it's not evident due to skin colour but it'd show here.

why are “mulattoes” in such denial

>shits on race mixing
mate guess how our countries started

on average they are 5% Denisovan and 2% Neanderthal, they are as sub-human as niggers

Rape
Latin America's original sin

What is the science behind this? Melanin enriched skin but melanin lacking hair?

Attached: 1534125587592.png (640x480, 396K)

>on average they are 5% Denisovan and 2% Neanderthal, they are as sub-human as niggers

But they're genetically closer to europeans and asians.

it's always our flag that make these cringe posts.

Finns are Asians with naturally blonde hair so I'm not surprised.

It disappears with age. At least I've never seen an adult one with blonde hair.

Don't let white women know.

The gene for blondeness in them is a different one. Just like the one for sickle cell is different across the various populations across the Earth in Africa, the Middle East, India and Southern Europe.

Thanks, i have that strangle feeling because they look like the black people in Venezuela that have obviously white and native DNA, so this people basically has black skin but aren't from the negroid family.

>Just like the one for sickle cell is different across the various populations across the Earth in Africa, the Middle East, India and Southern Europe.
I learned this last year, the reason sickle cell anemia differs across those regions is because in its heterozygous state it can decrease the risk of contracting malaria and other infections... so obviously, African would be more likely to have sickle cell than Europeans. But what's the advantage of having blond hair in melanesia? Is it just a fluke?

Attached: images.png (259x195, 6K)

maybe not really, paleoantropology and genomics are advancing very fast, recently it was found that around 8% West Africans' DNA comes from an old hominin.

and this shouldn't be surprising at all *now* given what we currently know about Eurasians.

Not all Africans carry sickle cell. only certain ones from certain regions.

They are as sub-human as Mexicans

>are one of a few groups
what are the other ones?

Not appealing in the slightest bit, faces that are fuckable for a one-week relationship, nothing you would like to call your wife

The second one without any doubt is wife material. She's 10/10

Mate you'll never have anything to call a root let alone a partner.

''Cute'' faces easily turn annoying, they give off a look as if the person lacks any sense of human decency and self-consciousness, right now as I'm watching this I have an urge to inflict pain upon her disgusting fucking mongrel face to see if she can express genuine emotions other than this forced smile

A whole lot to assume about someone over a comment
She's pretty, that's it, and even that comes at the price of a face that looks very out of place

based and redpilled

>advantages due to great diversity

not if any of the parents had shit ancestry

it's almost as if all homo sapiens sapiens today have over 99.9% similarity in genetic makeup

genome.gov/19016904/faq-about-genetic-and-genomic-science/