A draft/conscription happens in your country. Do you evade it?

A draft/conscription happens in your country. Do you evade it?

Yes, I do. Pic related is me after I packed a bag and run to hide while forgeting to pack the toilet paper (conscription letter).

Attached: wy.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I already did my part

Attached: intti.jpg (480x640, 53K)

I dont accept that I have a part to do in the first place lol

I'd fake a disability to get DQ'd like my grampa did to avoid WW2. Dying for Italy and Italians is dumb.

defensive war i join, offensive war i may not

Only if it is like in those finnish spurdo comics

based

They probably wouldn't have me, I have a billion allergies and shitty eyesight.

It's all fun and games, until you've to march for 100000 kilometers with 50kg backpack, while being so tired from not having a proper sleep for weeks

Attached: hajonnut aamukasa leirillä.jpg (1920x1440, 508K)

of course, why would anyone risk their lives for brazil

>tfw c-babers

Attached: aamuja.jpg (450x600, 60K)

I have a "get out of jail free" card, became a conscientious objector and did civil service pushing people in wheelchairs around instead of conscription.

jesus how old are you

Lucky you.
There wasn't a single day without me thinking about switching to civil service

Attached: intti6.png (1276x1737, 171K)

Attached: in-blace-in-record-dime-ddd-youve-been-standing-at-4895722-01.jpg (500x878, 159K)

ill just flat out physically refuse without caring about loopholes. Im sure some of my ancestors were poachers giving the middle finger to the lords and the peasants so its my chance to honor them.

Attached: 34732356.png (1241x328, 910K)

Turned 30 yesterday. Did civil service from 2009 to 2010, must've been the third to last or second to last year of conscription.

Nope. Draft is abolished here in times of peace.

are you a new german or something?

>in times of peace
then pretend its suddenly not times of peace you brainlet

Me and my room mates already made a deal that in case a war breaks out we will desert and let nobody stand in our way :^)

based. I will also kill anyone in my way who has something to say about it.

Indeed based

The hell are you talking about? Germany had conscription until 2011.

private first class
already did my duty for two years
Get your balls together and man up

You mean a period of time where you live in military baracks? Im talking about a war situation where you are called by the military to fight.

I’m too fat to be drafted. Let’s hope they don’t start a Scooter Force.

Schwul?
t. Private 2nd Class

>my duty
I dont have such a thing
>Get your balls together and man up
Implying that those who evade draft are the ones without balls while the ones who meekly obey are brave lol.

>so its my chance to honor them.
by putting my poacher DNA into action

Well, that's a draft. I've dodged conscription through civil service, and my conscientious objection allows me to dodge all future drafts.

>allows me
Im not asking for permission lol

"Nein"
ah you only served 9 month or so?

Are we fighting the americans? If not, evade it.

spoken like a true coward

Good for you, enjoy jail then unless you manage to actually escape, which I find unlikely considering you're living on an island.

Attached: 1535314575063.png (434x327, 43K)

well, better then nothing I guess.
Army service is no good happy fun time but it gives you another perspective on life

That buzzword answer can stick to anything that I could have said. Try again with the bait.

On a boat

>you're living on an island
yea a really big one compared to my size and really close to the rest of europe too.

Based where from

Recon honor, bby.

Attached: lt.jpg (404x396, 33K)

That empty feeling inside of you, the gnawing sense of purposelessness that flairs up as you lay awake at night, that hollow spot is where your sense of honor and duty should be.

I'm not even baiting tbqh, I served two years and it was no happy fun time boy scouts camp, it was hard and exausting and you had to man up or leave like a pussy and that shapes your character
You have the guts to withstand hardness or not

You dont get to decide what I feel sorry. This sounds like the same crap a priest would say by conflating nihilism with atheism lol.

Just a guess mate. If I’m wrong and you’re happy, I apologize.

Im not starved out of the masculinity plate so that I will eat some moldy version that is covered in shit (aka your tough military crap).

yea right

Fancy to say when you never had to prove it

If I had to prove it you would try to close all my options for up until only military remains so I would still give you the middle finger.

I dont have to prove it tho, and you still get my middle finger lol.

I'm autistic so I'd be exempt

Im autistic to a mild point where I get practical benefits like insight and a bit of farsight but not enough to get social benefits like gibs or draft exemption lol.

>war happens
>serbia gets conquered in 2 weeks
>conscription takes at least like 5 weeks to kick in
AHAHAHAHAHA GOTTEM
>resistance somehow manages to drag you into their bullshit anyway
>training is "just go kill all enemy soldiers it'll work trust me"
>equipment is two rusty screwdrivers, that is everything
>die on day two

Attached: 1389622402940.jpg (419x401, 110K)

nice sum up kek

meanwhile our peacetime ministry of defense is being all like
>trust me we have the flying submarines and like seven secret bases on antarctica with like 50 divisions each just trust me we have the highest military readiness in europe and also the world and our fleet not only exists but it has missile battalions on it we got this dont worry we are starting new kosovo wars in the newspaper every week you just join in we totally got this we practically destroyed nato its all ready

It's worse, hahaha!

this

lol
will they meme most greeks into a possible draft with constantinople memes or no?

Literally everyone I've ever met who was conscripted didn't like it. The funniest was the guy who managed to join the special forces in Cyprus, only to be stuck running a shop in a military base, despite still having to meet all the requirements for being in the special forces.

forget about the conscription part my bad its actually just about draft. But still conscription sounds like a waste of time lol.

I did my national service.
It was a life, pretty fun and boring but cool.

No Im not talking about conscription Im talking about draft.

>Conscription, sometimes called the draft

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription

Attached: 1337641073245.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

Law is law.
I bet most Neo-Nationalists would avoid it.

I suppose one advantage of my shit health would be I would automatically be excused from conscription.

Attached: 1508337431015.png (620x581, 27K)

If my country were in a war and was forced to conscript people like me, it'd mean every half-decent soldier is already dead and there's no hope left for us. I fucking run.

Well Im not talking about temporary peace-time military service. Im talking about being called to fight a war.

Answered.

I probably would, mostly because I have nothing else going on.

oh
id support both to be honest, reckon those chavs could learn a bit of discipline and there's nothing more honourable than fighting for your country

Based and same

I have a useful degree and I'm also an ex-con so I'm totally immune lel

Attached: IMG_2602.jpg (640x1316, 69K)

why do I get the feeling Im talking to someone too old to go through the shit they are preaching?

Tried to get in, but apparently I was too fucked in the head.

Attached: 1465134509697.png (413x374, 54K)

That's sad for him. He's cute but will likely stay a virgin forever.

Depends who I’m fighting and likewise who I’m fighting for. If it’s against r*ssoids or ch*nkoids then sign me up.

Forgot to mention; either way I most likely wouldn’t pass the physical as I have pretty nasty eczema.

I've already been excused from military service by virtue of of having ADHD and autism.

Attached: 14978934997101.png (817x656, 127K)

who /medical exemption/ here?

Attached: dabbing apu.jpg (640x455, 33K)

>europe few centuries ago
>20 year olds jumping trenches with no complaining
>90% of world gdp

>europe today
>gonna dodge army duty haha gottem!
>15% world gdp (and dropping)
>omg why is china colonizing my local factory corporation :(

A distant relative wanted to join the army but he had flat feet so he got denied

Depends on what the war is for.

>20 year olds jumping trenches with no complaining
press S to spit at those cucks

the senseless death of all those young soldiers doomed europe

the spirit and highly glorious deaths can be materially and empirically measured in europe being 90% of worlds gdp and basically no real autonomy existing anywhere outside it, everything being just an european vassal in one form or another

compare it to the europe of today, where dutyless, spiritless europeans own nothing and are just getting raped by immigrants or whatever the fuck the point of our multicultural europe is today

those europeans of old would be probably colonizing mars today if they had the tech instead of using it to pay for arab kids on welfare

im physically unfit to service anyway

Attached: 1526329103675.png (992x1120, 425K)

No marvel superhero has a functioning anus, they literally never shit. Also click hole is a spin-off of The Onion.

t. boomer

reminder that it is your DUTY to serve your country

Attached: 648aa28fa93bbfd2e60e763c07948402.png (807x1145, 654K)

yes, fuck fighting for cucks who sold out the country. Unless I see all the politicians on the front line as well I'm out.

Mexico
Yes

21 mate in uni at the in the prime of my life

Getting literally enslaved and possibly shot at because you don't want to stand up to social pressure

Attached: 40392861_641520219564239_1699147168910147584_n.jpg (750x500, 49K)

>draft
lmao don't you have some NATO-ally filled with rednecks who takes care of all that war stuff for you?

hahaha I kekd so hard

that last pic was me when it was like -10 in Missouri in the dead of winter during basic.. we were doing ftx. kept throwing fucing arty sim rounds in our huts all night. Then we got the privilege of waking up after 4 hours.

I just laughed again looking at the photo again. Man I remember not getting a wink and then getting woken up.